MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/sx
    Socionics
    ILE

Quote Originally Posted by Jennifer View Post
    Remind me not to dot them either.

Out of all the INFJ women I have known, I have trouble thinking of any but one of them who has NOT had violent fantasies ... and/or violent bloody nightmares that wake them up at night.

(Even my daughter.)
    Gee, I have violent fantasies, as well, as victimized fantasies -- the latter perhaps a desire for psychological rescue?

Maybe fantasies are an Ni thing? :P

I don't remember my dreams, though, 90 percent of the time.

I usually dream when I'm still awake, often working the muscles on one of my arms (but rarely both at the same time), going up-down-up-down... (oh wait, this forum is for females)

Funny, I always got in trouble at school for daydreaming.

~*taaa raaa raaa boom*~ targobelle's Avatar
    MBTI
    enfp

Most of my fantasies are sexual.......

that being said I chose not to go into detail about it. I am sure though that you can get a good enough idea on your own.
    ~t ...in need of hugs please...
    Jung Test Results
    Extroverted (E) 63.16% Intuitive (N) 60.53% Feeling (F) 84.38% Perceiving (P) 87.1% ~Your type is: ENFP

MBTI
    FREE
    Enneagram
    594 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LII Ne

Quote Originally Posted by ptgatsby View Post
    I demand data!
    Oh there, you go, beating THAT old stale drum again...
    Develop some hubris and just believe in yourself for once!
    (Dr. Evil had it, Sigmund Freud had it, Dick Cheney has it. You can do it!)

NFPs! Share your fantasies! (I highly suspect that P's have a different pattern than Js!)
    I need some time to fantasize and see what comes up. I'll get back to you after a few hours, if I ever snap out of it!

Quote Originally Posted by targo View Post
    Most of my fantasies are sexual....... that being said I chose not to go into detail about it. I am sure though that you can get a good enough idea on your own.
    That's a different thread, dear.

(And you know where to put it, if you decide to ante up. )
    "Hey Capa -- We're only stardust." ~ "Sunshine"

“Pleasure to me is wonder—the unexplored, the unexpected, the thing that is hidden and the changeless thing that lurks behind superficial mutability. To trace the remote in the immediate; the eternal in the ephemeral; the past in the present; the infinite in the finite; these are to me the springs of delight and beauty.” ~ H.P. Lovecraft

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    9w1
    Socionics
    INFj None

I almost never remember my dreams and the ones I do are usually benignly bazaar or mundane. Maybe it's because I am consciously acquainted with that part of my nature?
    “There are two novels that can change a bookish fourteen-year old’s life: The Lord of the Rings and Atlas Shrugged. One is a childish fantasy that often engenders a lifelong obsession with its unbelievable heroes, leading to an emotionally stunted, socially crippled adulthood, unable to deal with the real world. The other, of course, involves orcs.”
    ~ John Rogers

Permabanned
    MBTI
    ExTJ

Quote Originally Posted by cafe View Post
    I almost never remember my dreams and the ones I do are usually benignly bazaar or mundane. Maybe it's because I am consciously acquainted with that part of my nature?
    Same here about the type of dreams.

However, the fears suggestion does make sense. The times I have gotten into full blown fantasies about revenge, power, etc. they always have something go wrong. (so, for example, one them might involve me beating the crap out of somebody, knocking them around, etc., but than it naturally flows into getting caught and arrested, or it flows into me feeling really guilty about it and stopping. It is quite annoying when this happens, as I can't enjoy the fantasy anymore and it falls apart pretty quickly.) In real life, I do often have a constant fear that some thing will go wrong, and I won't be able to do anything about it.

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    9w1
    Socionics
    INFj None

Quote Originally Posted by Zergling View Post
    Similar here.

However, the fears suggestion does make sense. The times I have gotten into full blown fantasies about revenge, power, etc. they always have something go wrong. (so, for example, one them might involve me beating the crap out of somebody, knocking them around, etc., but than it naturally flows into getting caught and arrested, or it flows into me feeling really guilty about it and stopping. It is quite annoying when this happens, as I can't enjoy the fantasy anymore and it falls apart pretty quickly.) In real life, I do often have a constant fear that some thing will go wrong, and I won't be able to do anything about it.
    I know I would get caught because I suck so badly at details. That means I would have to not care if I got caught and that could only happen if I knew my family would be okay without me.

Heh, actually, my mother-in-law and I discussed this once (I think she's an INTJ). She asked that if someone ever hurt one of my kids and I decided to take them out that I allow her to do it instead because her kids are raised, so it wouldn't really disrupt anyone's life if she went to prison, but my kids still need me.
    “There are two novels that can change a bookish fourteen-year old’s life: The Lord of the Rings and Atlas Shrugged. One is a childish fantasy that often engenders a lifelong obsession with its unbelievable heroes, leading to an emotionally stunted, socially crippled adulthood, unable to deal with the real world. The other, of course, involves orcs.”
    ~ John Rogers

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx/so
    Socionics
    IEI

*daydreams*
    *starts to purr*
    *suddenly realizes co-workers giving weird looks*
    *stops and blushes*
    Dreams are best served manifest and tangible.

INFP, 6w7, IEI

I accept no responsibility, what so ever, for the fact that I exist; I do, however, accept full responsibility for what I do while I exist.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Oberon

My daydream revenge schemes turn into such convoluted enterprises that I could base a novel on them.

My daydream sex fantasies...well...they could take all day, and on occasion they have...but not recently.

MBTI
    INFP

Ok truthfully, my daytime fantasies revolve around turning back time, I visualise myself doing it all the right way this time around.

I rarely, infact I would venture to say never have awake fantasies revolving around violence. My dreams yes, but then I am a victim, running away, I never get caught, but somehow always manage to lose one of my kids in my dream.

Anyway, day to day fantasies either going back in time, or being a rock star. (so shamefully true, I see myself on stage and everything, those fantasies I rarely want to leave)
    "No one can be free of the chains that surround them"

MBTI
    ISTP

Quote Originally Posted by oberon67 View Post
    My daydream revenge schemes turn into such convoluted enterprises that I could base a novel on them.

My daydream sex fantasies...well...they could take all day, and on occasion they have...but not recently.
    Yah, the thing with ENTPs and sometimes INTPs is that we actually seem to act out, or really want to, act out our fantasies. Those that are possible - I'm fairly sure I'm not about to become king of the world and have a harem at my beck and call. Though if I thought I could...

Seriously though, my fantasies aren't "fantasies" - I'm dead set on creating a magnetic accelerator in my apartment. And I'm dead set on building that potatoe gun. I honestly have a hard time seperating a reasonable fantasy like "I want to learn to cook and show it off to my friends!" and an unreasonable fantasy like "I'm going to ski every run on every mountain in BC". Which, btw, are now goals I have after dreaming about it. I don't understand the concept of "not possible"... or rather, I know what is possible, but not what is reasonable. The whole world is a fantasy to me!

And I still plan on building a magnetic accelerator once I finish my plans. And my GF has to go away for a few days...