• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[NF] Fe and Fi, say what you love about your F function!

BlueScreen

Fail 2.0
MBTI Type
YMCA
This is designed to be a criticism free thread where we just praise our F function and say what we love about it and its impact.

Hopefully it lets Fis and Fes appreciate each other more.

Let the show begin!... and be nice children :D. :hug:

(Try not to be comparative or competitive with your descriptions also, these functions exist independently.)

Amargith

Hotel California
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4dw
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
It acts as a moral compass and forces you to be honest with yourself as well as the rest of the world.

It also holds the key to your own identity which sometimes can become threatened by the outside world.

It allows you to not only identify with the situation others are in but actually experience their response to said situation, good or bad, increasing your understanding of the world and the people around you, as well as their needs at that moment

Simplexity

MBTI Type
INTP
The level of compassion I can achieve. That deep sense of being in tune and living in the moment of my emotions. The ability to be moved by things, the ability to be awed, the sense of wonder that I'm afforded when experiencing life.

Lady_X

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
^^^ what?? you are an isfp now??

Simplexity

MBTI Type
INTP
Yeah, I feel it suits me more. Do you think not?

Or should I say do you feel it doesn't fit me?

Chris_in_Orbit

MBTI Type
ESTJ
Lulz Aimahn, you're one of us now :woot:

Hmm... Fi and Fe are very different from each other, I'm not sure they are alike enough to even be compared.

saieditor

MBTI Type
ISTJ
^^^ what?? you are an isfp now??

*that is exactly what I thought, too !

And to be fair, growing up in a family of F's, they caused me to mistype myself for many years. So in the first place, I learned about the F function. It is useful.

Last edited:

phoenix13

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
7w8
I love that Fi gives me a spine via conviction. It overshadows any fears of what others will think, etc. and allows me to express opinions with confidence.

Also, being in touch with a personal vision of what's important in life (Fi) combined with self knowledge has given my life direction and a certain measure of certainty/confidence that the path I'm on is the right one for me. ...this sounds really cheesy.