User Tag List

MBTI
    ENFP

Default Raspberry pits in Soda cans

Iím tripping on the freedom those valiantly say will come to us all. What about now? What is free? And does freedom mean a thing? What if there is always something tied to a choice and you have to just know what it is? Is this all redundant rhetoric? I think I may be a guy. After all, it is humorous to me to stay up all night finding euphemisms for Jugs in order to distract my husband from his work. But would I ever turn around and properly learn how to spell euphemisms? Perhaps. AS I just did. Are we all stuck, or am I just that weird chick who really doesnít think like anyone else so my words compromise between the appropriate response to a given situation and how I actually feel, which is constantly mired down by the weight of the ticky tacky, it all looks just the same.
    What is it when a person feels more comfortable in absolute anonymity, and then the anonymity becomes a social contest? Where briars spout platitudes about the general human condition divided into 16 with fervorÖ.. All searching to mean something, and all searching to be similar. I adore in the similarities, but insubordination eventually prevails and I am caught with my trousers down and my hands in the cookie jar, I must have my little rebellions. And I must have them see it. And the divided self enters. Living with the rest of us. And how does one quantify this? And the blatant misuse of periods, and all manner of punctuation. I delight to make them cringe and then I wonder why I feel so desperately separated, but what have I then? Who am I then? Is a life all decided on one little choice? OR is everything as fluid? Why canít I feel like more than one person
    A man is not idle because he is absorbed in thought. There is visible labour and there is invisible labour.
    -Victor Hugo

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    Socionics
    ENTp

Quote Originally Posted by gretch View Post
    I'm tripping on the freedom shrooms
    Fixed.

Good thing serotonergic drugs like LSD-25 and Psilocybin only last four to eight hours.
    Seek freedom and become captive of your desires, seek discipline and find your liberty.

"If you go looking for something in particular, your chances of finding it are very bad, because of all the things in the world, you're only looking for one of them. If you go looking for anything at all, your chances of finding it are very good, because of all the things in the world, you're sure to find some of them."

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    Socionics
    IEE

gretch, have you ever heard of paragraphs? jw btw

Because you can't spell "Slaughter" without "Laughter"

MBTI
    Mine
    Enneagram
    1w9

Quote Originally Posted by G-Virus View Post
    Fixed.

Good thing serotonergic drugs like LSD-25 and Psilocybin only last four to eight hours.