My best friend is an ENFP and I recently discovered that my boss is an ENFP as well. When I first met my boss two years ago I was instantly drawn to her. I was able to carry on a conversation with her for hours. As an INFJ I tend to be quiet and pretty reserved, and even somewhat awkward when it comes to meeting new people. I don't just "click" with anyone. A few things that I've observed in both my best friend and my boss that I absolutely adore are...
1. They have such a simple joy for life and seem to radiate their joy to everyone around them
2. They are amazing conversationalists. They can talk to anyone with such ease.
3. They are probably the most genuinely kindred people I have ever met. They may be a little forgetful, but it seems like they always have a heart of gold.
4. They're fun to be with all the time. I never want to stop being around them...which says a lot coming from such an introvert.
5. They're independent. They love people and being the center of attention, but they also have a strong sense of autonomy, which is something to be admired.
I could go on, but I'd like to hear what everyone else loves about ENFP's!