• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[ENFP] Why Do you love ENFP's?

Lady_X

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp

IrishStallion819

MBTI Type
INFJ
O gosh, I don't think I can express my love for The Enfp in words or just a couple of lines. The extreme level that I feel with ENfp or (Totall Peoples People) Is one that I hold deep within my soul. THei offer an escape from a world ruled by cold logic of "Seeing is believing" and offer warmth accepting nature which is hardly found in our society today.. Just being able to talk about people and the different theories we discuss on why people do the things they do and what can we do to improve our relationships with other people; just helps improves my overall character.. The enfp is probably the type that gets along with everyone or what I like to refer as the "Buddy type". You can always count on an Enfp to brighten your day up, with genuine feelings of "I want you to feel better and break out of your shell of solitude brokeness. Just seeing the smile they give you and the pat on the back letting you know things we'll be okay, is a true blessing from God. Listening to their happy-go- lucky babble, does nothing but put a smile on your face and you can't help but to laugh and shake your head. You can act like a "KId" again, without feeling any shame whatsoever around these fokes. You can add years onto your life, from all the genuine laughter shared between you and this type. Even now, I start to get "goosebumps" reflecting back on all the good times i've had with this type.. Thank you so much, for all that you do to improve mankind, IN offer ideas in how to treat eachother, and you feel no shame in talking to anyone in make their day. That is key, when we live in a world where people treat eachother like they don't know you from grass.. The greatest shame in our time, is not the economic issue nor is it foreign policy; It is the moral issues in regards to how we treat one another. If we all just suck up our pride and treat eachother like human beings; We can get through anything this world throws at us.

Lady_X

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
k1ocray.gif

Silent Stars

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
9w1
I DON'T KNOW....I JUST DO...CAN'T EVEN HELP IT

:wubbie::wubbie::wubbie::hug::hug::wubbie::D:D:D

may as well try to avoid gravity:)

Tiny Army

MBTI Type
EN?P
Enneagram
I dunno about them other ENFPs but I've got enough hugs to go around!

Amargith

Hotel California
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4dw
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
So we all get our own INFJ to hug now? That is so awesome :wubbie:

How do we decide on the right one though? :unsure:

LadyJaye

Scream down the boulevard
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
I love us because we're so patient with other people, and so forgiving.

YAY for us!

d@v3

Perfect Gentleman! =D
MBTI Type
ISTJ
I don't know where to start, they are the only ones who have the ability to make me :cheese:.... or break me! :(

I REEEAAALLYYY LIKE ENFP's! :cheese:

LadyJaye

Scream down the boulevard
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
I don't know where to start, they are the only ones who have the ability to make me :cheese:.... or break me! :(

I REEEAAALLYYY LIKE ENFP's! :cheese:

All part of the plan for Ultimate World Take Over By ENFP's(tm).

We have you now. BWWUUAAAHAHAA!