• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[ENFP] Why Do you love ENFP's?

Clownmaster

EvanTheClown (ETC)
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
There are some guys that can get away with this. Why can't it be you? :yes:

Well I think I get away with it moreso than other guys, on average, for damn sure :newwink:

LOL, figures you guys would know how to charm your way around that social rule ;)

Subtle subconscious manipulative vibes that reach out and scream, "Huggable." Thats the ENFP way, male or female. Just females get to initiate the act moreso whereas males put the vibe on full blast and just exist to let others initiate.

Clownmaster

EvanTheClown (ETC)
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
In a few days, I'll be back to glaring at the ENFPs from a distance at college.

Cowboy up and go talk to them, just to have a conversation. What's the worst that could happen? They'll probably be able to fuel the conversation well enough for both of you.

raz

Let's make this showy!
MBTI Type
LoLz
Cowboy up and go talk to them, just to have a conversation. What's the worst that could happen? They'll probably be able to fuel the conversation well enough for both of you.

You know, I actually can't remember the last time I thought about "What bad would happen from it?" Usually, I just....don't go.

Ardea

o edward cullen!
MBTI Type
enfp
Enneagram
My subtle subconscious manipulative vibe screams out, "He's boring."

:rofl1:

Raz... maybe you need to get some piercings or something. An eyebrow one. Yes. It might work.

OR... choose a trendy look. Maybe that indie-chic look with wool pants, and thick-black-rimmed glasses. Yes...

Nonsensical

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
My best friend is an ENFP and I recently discovered that my boss is an ENFP as well. When I first met my boss two years ago I was instantly drawn to her. I was able to carry on a conversation with her for hours. As an INFJ I tend to be quiet and pretty reserved, and even somewhat awkward when it comes to meeting new people. I don't just "click" with anyone. A few things that I've observed in both my best friend and my boss that I absolutely adore are...
1. They have such a simple joy for life and seem to radiate their joy to everyone around them
2. They are amazing conversationalists. They can talk to anyone with such ease.
3. They are probably the most genuinely kindred people I have ever met. They may be a little forgetful, but it seems like they always have a heart of gold.
4. They're fun to be with all the time. I never want to stop being around them...which says a lot coming from such an introvert.
5. They're independent. They love people and being the center of attention, but they also have a strong sense of autonomy, which is something to be admired.

I could go on, but I'd like to hear what everyone else loves about ENFP's!

I totally agree with you! My dad is an ENFP and we get alone like best freinds. Everything you said about them, I totally agree with. To add though, I'd like to say that ENFPs are probably the most prone to get depressed, and I've seen it..ENFPs can be veerrrry INFP-like, and can be vulnerable. It can swing both ways with ENFPs, they can be blissful, and yet can suffer from depression. I Love ENFPs to death, and think they add light to this faiding world :D

love boat

MBTI Type
ENFP
ENFP

ENFPs are always thinking up E-exciting N-new and F-fantastic P-possibilities.

Lady_X

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I totally agree with you! My dad is an ENFP and we get alone like best freinds. Everything you said about them, I totally agree with. To add though, I'd like to say that ENFPs are probably the most prone to get depressed, and I've seen it..ENFPs can be veerrrry INFP-like, and can be vulnerable. It can swing both ways with ENFPs, they can be blissful, and yet can suffer from depression. I Love ENFPs to death, and think they add light to this faiding world :D

do you think it's boredom that causes it? because i'm a happy girl usually but i'm so freaking bored today that i'm feelin a bit depressed i think.

Anja

MBTI Type
INFP
I think NFPs have a bi-polar flavour to them. It's a matter of physical energy combined with intense feelings, I think.

love boat

MBTI Type
ENFP
I've been told that I'm Bi-Polar. I even tried medicine for it ! But , eventually I discovered that it was quite possible that the "professionals", just want to keep the ENFP personality lulled. I even had someone tell me I had a "Personality disorder"!
In truth, I get very irritated with people who are negative about happy, energized
ENFPs. Me thinks they might be a tad jealous!!

Siegfried

MBTI Type
?
I've been told that I'm Bi-Polar. I even tried medicine for it ! But , eventually I discovered that it was quite possible that the "professionals", just want to keep the ENFP personality lulled. I even had someone tell me I had a "Personality disorder"!
In truth, I get very irritated with people who are negative about happy, energized
ENFPs. Me thinks they might be a tad jealous!!

If thats what they're saying about you, it can equally be said the same thing, about us INFPs. Happiness is a good thing. They must be jealous. :D

LunaIndigo

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4w5
I've found over the years that little things can send me into my 'sad' mood and it'll last for a couple of hours. Or I'll be with my friends hanging out somewhere and something will cross my mind and I'll want to crawl into myself and ponder it for a while. I don't like doing this sometimes but it's how I'm wired and I've learned to deal with it.

BlahBlahNounBlah

MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
7w6
I like them most when they're incredibly good-looking.

I just posted in the forbidden place. Do I get banned now? If I don't get banned, I promise not to do it again. If I do get banned, I don't know yet.

Clownmaster

EvanTheClown (ETC)
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
NF Personal Threads ≠ NF Private Forum.
You're allowed to post here.

and way to go on being extremely materialistic :dry:

pholiveira

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Wow. This whole thread... wow. Just wow.

There's so much warmth. I deeply appreciate it. I love this.

Thanks everyone. Nothing else I can say right now, but I'll find a way to contribute, just had to get it off my chest. :)