User Tag List

First 789101119 Last

I love ENFPs too!

They intrigue me, and challenge me more than most types. I thought you are meant to get bored by your own type and learn nothing from them, but it hasn't worked like that at all.
    Freude, schöner Götterfunken Tochter aus Elysium, Wir betreten feuertrunken, Himmlische, dein Heiligtum! Deine Zauber binden wieder Was die Mode streng geteilt; Alle Menschen werden Brüder, Wo dein sanfter Flügel weilt.

MBTI
    ENFP

woohoo, ENFP group hug!!!!
    All I know for sure is that I come from a long line of dead people

MBTI
    INTJ

Quote Originally Posted by THEANO View Post
    woohoo, ENFP group hug!!!!
    *tries to sneak in*

We are not poets
    We have no right to make amendments

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx/so
    Socionics
    IEI

Quote Originally Posted by Varelse View Post
    *tries to sneak in*

See, even INTPs can tell that ENFPs are the cuddle monsters of the types.
    Dreams are best served manifest and tangible.

INFP, 6w7, IEI

I accept no responsibility, what so ever, for the fact that I exist; I do, however, accept full responsibility for what I do while I exist.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

MBTI
    IsTP

Because the ENFP in my life gives me as much leash as I need, and never questions my need for it... Highly Awesome
    Likes Alassea liked this post

MBTI
    ENFj

I don't like group hugs.*tries hopelessly to crawl out of hug* *uses crowbar*
    Last edited by The Third Rider; 12-31-2008 at 10:57 AM.
    ENFJ 3W4

If you read this I am sorry to say that you just lost 5 seconds of your life that you wont be getting back.*

*Actual time may vary.

Group hugs rule! Spread the love!
    Freude, schöner Götterfunken Tochter aus Elysium, Wir betreten feuertrunken, Himmlische, dein Heiligtum! Deine Zauber binden wieder Was die Mode streng geteilt; Alle Menschen werden Brüder, Wo dein sanfter Flügel weilt.

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    6w7

Quote Originally Posted by InaF3157 View Post
    They can be remarkably forgiving of human foibles. Both love this and hate it at times.
    I hate it, cause I do it all the time. Just once I think id like to hold a grudge, I unfortunately lose my temper more often than id like but even when its justified it vanishes way too quick. Ill start thinking of reasons to justify the other until it gets to the point where im no longer pissed at them and I feel they didnt do anything wrong. Then I get mad at the fact that im not mad anymore, its a really crazy cycle of annoyance.

Quote Originally Posted by aufs klo View Post
    and why the hell hasn't she texted me back yet? she's clearly read it, who doesn't have their phone at all for like three hours... geeze, text meeeee baaaack
    OMG that drives me insane. If I dont get a response in like 10 minutes im distracted from everything I should be doing and going "damn, what did I say this time?! Crap, did she think I wasnt jokeing?! ooooooo..."
    SDMF

MBTI
    ENFP

Quote Originally Posted by Hexis View Post
    I hate it, cause I do it all the time. Just once I think id like to hold a grudge, I unfortunately lose my temper more often than id like but even when its justified it vanishes way too quick. Ill start thinking of reasons to justify the other until it gets to the point where im no longer pissed at them and I feel they didnt do anything wrong. Then I get mad at the fact that im not mad anymore, its a really crazy cycle of annoyance.
    Uhhhg! I HATE this!!! Even the few time's I've been clearly wronged, and everyone else says, "Well, so you're done with them, right?" I can only stay pissed for so long before I pick it all appart, and it's all just nobody's fault...

If only I could actually fix things, or jump out of the way, once I realize exactly what's gonna happen!
    What's up universe?

I have a really bad habit of forgiving so quickly that people don't actually realise there was a conflict. To counter the problem I sometimes needed to pretend to hold grudges. Have had some really funny times when everyone thinks I'm annoyed with someone, and I'm just wanting them to realise I actually disapproved of something and wasn't just making a passing comment about it. I don't really make much of a show normally, but am really straight forward and truthful.

I get the pick over things in my head thing too. That is normally what kills the fake grudge idea. I feel guilty about it.