• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[ENFP] Why Do you love ENFP's?

Wild horses

MBTI Type
ENFP
Finally someone to help me remember not to leave my shopping in the toilet!!!

raz

Let's make this showy!
MBTI Type
LoLz
You spend the time at the mall in the bathroom? Are you trying to get into their security system?

Wild horses

MBTI Type
ENFP
For some reason I always leave my shopping bags in them!!! Don't get me started on what happens if I stop for a coffee!!

Amargith

Hotel California
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4dw
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
You spend the time at the mall in the bathroom? Are you trying to get into their security system?

LOL, you guys are quality entertainment :popc1:

raz

Let's make this showy!
MBTI Type
LoLz
For some reason I always leave my shopping bags in them!!! Don't get me started on what happens if I stop for a coffee!!

Free loot, I say. You snooze, you lose. Forget about taking the coffee, though. BLECH! ENFP germs!

Wild horses

MBTI Type
ENFP
I never snooze in public!!! I like to make a big deal out of the little time I do sleep... give my spirit enough time to go on a journey

raz

Let's make this showy!
MBTI Type
LoLz
Ahh, my ability to zone out the N related comments in posts is getting better. All I saw was

I never snooze in public!!! I like to make a big deal out of the little time I do sleep...

You sound like a bad shopping partner then! I guess if we went to the mall, I could just tell you to find like...."a green shirt" and then check up on you in a week.

You know, I go to the mall with a laid out plan.

Pick the right song to play on my iPod has I turn into the parking lot.
Spend 10 minutes finding a parking space that is far enough from the door that I get the appropriate amount of exercise.
Hold the door for 3 people.
Stop by Starbucks and get my usual coffee with 5 modifiers.
Stare at the chests of 5 women as I walk through the mall.
Chat up 5 random people somewhere during the course of my visit, and that doesn't include cashiers. It counts if the cashier is openly flirting, though.
Try to type at least 2 people just by observing them for 5 minutes.
Walk by The Gap, Abercrombie and Fitch, and Express and scoff at the inhabitants.
Walk by Hot Topic and /lol at the employees.
Walk a lap around the mall intentionally while not going from store to store. This includes both floors if the mall is two stories.
Stop by the Yankee Candle store and spend 15 minutes inside sniffing....I mean, trying out the candles.
Make sure I have a shopping list, and compare the prices of multiple stores before purchasing.
Stop by the Apple Store and berate an employee for them not having an 80GB ipod touch yet.
Decide that the extraversion is too much and that I need to take a break and leave.

Ardea

o edward cullen!
MBTI Type
enfp
Enneagram
Razz, it sounds like you're inviting us to go shopping with you! :D

aufs klo

MBTI Type
ENFP

Spend 10 minutes finding a parking space that is far enough from the door that I get the appropriate amount of exercise.
Chat up 5 random people somewhere during the course of my visit, and that doesn't include cashiers. It counts if the cashier is openly flirting, though.
Walk by The Gap, Abercrombie and Fitch, and Express and scoff at the inhabitants.
Walk a lap around the mall intentionally while not going from store to store. This includes both floors if the mall is two stories.
Stop by the Yankee Candle store and spend 15 minutes inside sniffing....I mean, trying out the candles.
Make sure I have a shopping list, and compare the prices of multiple stores before purchasing.
Stop by the Apple Store and berate an employee for them not having an 80GB ipod touch yet.
Decide that the extraversion is too much and that I need to take a break and leave.

holy crap! first off, i usually hate shopping (well... i hate going shopping, not nessarily the shopping aspect), but when I go I'll usually plan on just going one place, get one thing, and end up deciding, "well, why don't i just go to these eight other places no where near eachother!" i'll usually take the most inefficient route possible

Going food-shopping with me is a little bit ridiculous, I'll usually bring my ISFP roommate with me to keep me in check

Amargith

Hotel California
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4dw
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Ahh, my ability to zone out the N related comments in posts is getting better. All I saw was

You sound like a bad shopping partner then! I guess if we went to the mall, I could just tell you to find like...."a green shirt" and then check up on you in a week.

Ohh..that's the kinda shopping you do...dude, you're best of going with another dude then. Otherwise your plan needs some serious editing...unless you don't mind if we do some 'windowshopping' of our own :devil:

Lady_X

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp

NO YOU DO NOT!! haha

Lady_X

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
holy crap! first off, i usually hate shopping (well... i hate going shopping, not nessarily the shopping aspect), but when I go I'll usually plan on just going one place, get one thing, and end up deciding, "well, why don't i just go to these eight other places no where near eachother!" i'll usually take the most inefficient route possible

Going food-shopping with me is a little bit ridiculous, I'll usually bring my ISFP roommate with me to keep me in check

wow me too! haha

raz

Let's make this showy!
MBTI Type
LoLz
Raz for you a relaxed shopping trip is a military operation!!!!!!!!!

Is there any other way? All the loose ENFPs need to be wrangled.

military-major-cartoon.gif

Lady_X

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
you think you're joking but i'm telling you that's the dynamic!!

aufs klo

MBTI Type
ENFP
wow me too! haha

i mean, what sounds better: steamed vegtables like jess wanted, or baked cauliflower broccoli topped with aged parmesan, breadcrumbs, and herbs? did i mention the parmesan wafers? 'cuz there were still-warm parmesan wafers...

Lady_X

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
def the baked cauliflower! yum!! and remember that time i made that pie...that would be good right...do you remember how i made it...it wasn't a lot of ingredients i think i can remember...i think i wanna make that too and we should make some yummy frangelica drinks to go with it...ooooh...lets do coffee and frangelica with the pie...that would be good right? help me find all the stuff...ooooh...and let's look at movies too....want to?