• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[ENFP] Why Do you love ENFP's?

BlueScreen

Fail 2.0
MBTI Type
YMCA
I love ENFPs too!

They intrigue me, and challenge me more than most types. I thought you are meant to get bored by your own type and learn nothing from them, but it hasn't worked like that at all.

kendoiwan

I am Sofa King!!!
MBTI Type
IsTP
Because the ENFP in my life gives me as much leash as I need, and never questions my need for it... Highly Awesome :hug:

The Third Rider

MBTI Type
ENFj
I don't like group hugs.*tries hopelessly to crawl out of hug* *uses crowbar*

Last edited:

Hexis

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
6w7
They can be remarkably forgiving of human foibles. Both love this and hate it at times.

I hate it, cause I do it all the time. Just once I think id like to hold a grudge, I unfortunately lose my temper more often than id like but even when its justified it vanishes way too quick. Ill start thinking of reasons to justify the other until it gets to the point where im no longer pissed at them and I feel they didnt do anything wrong. Then I get mad at the fact that im not mad anymore, its a really crazy cycle of annoyance.

and why the hell hasn't she texted me back yet? she's clearly read it, who doesn't have their phone at all for like three hours... geeze, text meeeee baaaack

OMG that drives me insane. If I dont get a response in like 10 minutes im distracted from everything I should be doing and going "damn, what did I say this time?! Crap, did she think I wasnt jokeing?! ooooooo..."

aufs klo

MBTI Type
ENFP
I hate it, cause I do it all the time. Just once I think id like to hold a grudge, I unfortunately lose my temper more often than id like but even when its justified it vanishes way too quick. Ill start thinking of reasons to justify the other until it gets to the point where im no longer pissed at them and I feel they didnt do anything wrong. Then I get mad at the fact that im not mad anymore, its a really crazy cycle of annoyance.

Uhhhg! I HATE this!!! Even the few time's I've been clearly wronged, and everyone else says, "Well, so you're done with them, right?" I can only stay pissed for so long before I pick it all appart, and it's all just nobody's fault...

If only I could actually fix things, or jump out of the way, once I realize exactly what's gonna happen!

BlueScreen

Fail 2.0
MBTI Type
YMCA
I have a really bad habit of forgiving so quickly that people don't actually realise there was a conflict. To counter the problem I sometimes needed to pretend to hold grudges. Have had some really funny times when everyone thinks I'm annoyed with someone, and I'm just wanting them to realise I actually disapproved of something and wasn't just making a passing comment about it. I don't really make much of a show normally, but am really straight forward and truthful.

I get the pick over things in my head thing too. That is normally what kills the fake grudge idea. I feel guilty about it.

Lady_X

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
^^ wow that's funny we all do that!! it's one of things i dislike most about myself i think...or not dislike but the thing that keeps me in relationships too long i guess. i just simply cannot stay mad...it requires too much energy or something...and i don't hold things in and stew over them at all ever... as soon as something pisses me off i say it...deal with it and then i'm done with it!! ahhh!!

and about the texting thing too! i KNOW!! haha how funny!!

Jack Flak

Permabanned
MBTI Type
type
^^ wow that's funny we all do that!! it's one of things i dislike most about myself i think...or not dislike but the thing that keeps me in relationships too long i guess. i just simply cannot stay mad...it requires too much energy or something...and i don't hold things in and stew over them at all ever... as soon as something pisses me off i say it...deal with it and then i'm done with it!! ahhh!!

and about the texting thing too! i KNOW!! haha how funny!!
It's ok i forgive you.

Amargith

Hotel California
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4dw
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
So what about how easy people forgive us? I dunno about you guys but usually, people don't hold grudges with me, unless they really don't know me well, or unless I really made a big mistake. Or, I just don't notice..but I do think that's a bit unlikely.

Lady_X

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
haha...you do? well i don't. i think i'll attempt to hold a grudge about it.

Lady_X

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
yeah...no i'm not sure i know what a grudge feels like...but i still don't have to like it.

i had no idea that had anything to do with the way us enfp's are though so that's interesting.

THEANO

MBTI Type
ENFP
I can't stay mad at anyone very long either...and people don't stay mad at me, or don't even get upset with me.

Ardea

o edward cullen!
MBTI Type
enfp
Enneagram
The Biggest Downfall for ENFPs: Inability to completely alienate those that are harmful. Call it naivete, call it optimism, call it forgiving, whatever. All I know is, it kinda hurts.

Lady_X

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
yeah...and our crazy ability to be able to get along with anybody...you've got to be pretty offensive for me to be straight up mean to you...right?

aufs klo

MBTI Type
ENFP
The Biggest Downfall for ENFPs: Inability to completely alienate those that are harmful. Call it naivete, call it optimism, call it forgiving, whatever. All I know is, it kinda hurts.

...yeah, that skill would really be useful... i was really good the past two months!! really, i was, but i just had to call and try to fix the brokenness of our friendship. how many times can i walk down the same road and expect not to get hit by that same bus?