User Tag List

First 6141516171826 Last

MBTI
    enfp
    Enneagram

Razz, it sounds like you're inviting us to go shopping with you!
    Practice random kindness and senseless acts of beauty.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

MBTI
    ENFP

Quote Originally Posted by raz1337 View Post
    You know, I go to the mall with a laid out plan.

Pick the right song to play on my iPod has I turn into the parking lot.
    Spend 10 minutes finding a parking space that is far enough from the door that I get the appropriate amount of exercise.
    Hold the door for 3 people.
    Stop by Starbucks and get my usual coffee with 5 modifiers.
    Stare at the chests of 5 women as I walk through the mall.
    Chat up 5 random people somewhere during the course of my visit, and that doesn't include cashiers. It counts if the cashier is openly flirting, though.
    Try to type at least 2 people just by observing them for 5 minutes.
    Walk by The Gap, Abercrombie and Fitch, and Express and scoff at the inhabitants.
    Walk by Hot Topic and /lol at the employees.
    Walk a lap around the mall intentionally while not going from store to store. This includes both floors if the mall is two stories.
    Stop by the Yankee Candle store and spend 15 minutes inside sniffing....I mean, trying out the candles.
    Make sure I have a shopping list, and compare the prices of multiple stores before purchasing.
    Stop by the Apple Store and berate an employee for them not having an 80GB ipod touch yet.
    Decide that the extraversion is too much and that I need to take a break and leave.
    holy crap! first off, i usually hate shopping (well... i hate going shopping, not nessarily the shopping aspect), but when I go I'll usually plan on just going one place, get one thing, and end up deciding, "well, why don't i just go to these eight other places no where near eachother!" i'll usually take the most inefficient route possible

Going food-shopping with me is a little bit ridiculous, I'll usually bring my ISFP roommate with me to keep me in check
    What's up universe?

MBTI
    Enfp
    Enneagram
    497 sx/so
    Socionics
    IEE Fi

Ahh, my ability to zone out the N related comments in posts is getting better. All I saw was

You sound like a bad shopping partner then! I guess if we went to the mall, I could just tell you to find like...."a green shirt" and then check up on you in a week.

Spend 10 minutes finding a parking space that is far enough from the door that I get the appropriate amount of exercise.
    Chat up 5 random people somewhere during the course of my visit, and that doesn't include cashiers. It counts if the cashier is openly flirting, though.
    Walk by The Gap, Abercrombie and Fitch, and Express and scoff at the inhabitants.
    Walk a lap around the mall intentionally while not going from store to store. This includes both floors if the mall is two stories.
    Stop by the Yankee Candle store and spend 15 minutes inside sniffing....I mean, trying out the candles.
    Make sure I have a shopping list, and compare the prices of multiple stores before purchasing.
    Stop by the Apple Store and berate an employee for them not having an 80GB ipod touch yet.
    Decide that the extraversion is too much and that I need to take a break and leave.

Ohh..that's the kinda shopping you do...dude, you're best of going with another dude then. Otherwise your plan needs some serious editing...unless you don't mind if we do some 'windowshopping' of our own
    ★ڿڰۣ✿ℒoѵℯ✿ڿڰۣ★

"Harm none, do as ye will”

MBTI
    ENFP

Raz for you a relaxed shopping trip is a military operation!!!!!!!!!
    ... couldn't drag me away

eljko Ranatovic: argus
    eljko Ranatovic: do you want heir's?
    WildHorses: HAHAHAHAHAHAHA
    eljko Ranatovic: to carry your genealogical code??

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/so

Ahh, my ability to zone out the N related comments in posts is getting better. All I saw was

You sound like a bad shopping partner then! I guess if we went to the mall, I could just tell you to find like...."a green shirt" and then check up on you in a week.

NO YOU DO NOT!! haha
    There can’t be any large-scale revolution until there’s a personal revolution, on an individual level. It’s got to happen inside first.
    -Jim Morrison

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/so

Quote Originally Posted by aufs klo View Post
    holy crap! first off, i usually hate shopping (well... i hate going shopping, not nessarily the shopping aspect), but when I go I'll usually plan on just going one place, get one thing, and end up deciding, "well, why don't i just go to these eight other places no where near eachother!" i'll usually take the most inefficient route possible

Going food-shopping with me is a little bit ridiculous, I'll usually bring my ISFP roommate with me to keep me in check
    wow me too! haha
    There can’t be any large-scale revolution until there’s a personal revolution, on an individual level. It’s got to happen inside first.
    -Jim Morrison

MBTI
    LoLz

Quote Originally Posted by Wild horses View Post
    Raz for you a relaxed shopping trip is a military operation!!!!!!!!!
    Is there any other way? All the loose ENFPs need to be wrangled.

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/so

you think you're joking but i'm telling you that's the dynamic!!
    -Jim Morrison

MBTI
    ENFP

Quote Originally Posted by erinavery View Post
    wow me too! haha

i mean, what sounds better: steamed vegtables like jess wanted, or baked cauliflower broccoli topped with aged parmesan, breadcrumbs, and herbs? did i mention the parmesan wafers? 'cuz there were still-warm parmesan wafers...
    What's up universe?

MBTI
    LoLz

Quote Originally Posted by FemmeUrbane View Post
    Razz, it sounds like you're inviting us to go shopping with you!
    You forget how easy it is to do things on the internet. Usually the physical attraction is the sole reason I'm attracted to ENFPs in real life.