User Tag List

First 91011121321 Last

MBTI
    ENFP

I feel like I've been run over with a steam roller. I just 'fixed' everything that was broken by others among all my friends. Who the hell knows why, or how long it will last. Maybe I should stop trying to put so many diverse people together into one room and force them to socialize. Maybe I'll learn one day.
    All I know for sure is that I come from a long line of dead people

MBTI
    ENFP

Quote Originally Posted by aufs klo View Post
    ...yeah, that skill would really be useful... i was really good the past two months!! really, i was, but i just had to call and try to fix the brokenness of our friendship. how many times can i walk down the same road and expect not to get hit by that same bus?
    Welcome to my world
    All I know for sure is that I come from a long line of dead people

MBTI
    Enfp
    Enneagram
    497 sx/so
    Socionics
    IEE Fi

Only have two people blacklisted myself. But those two hurt me so bad that they had it coming. Don't even feel hatred anymore, but they shattered my trust and it costs me too much effort to make sure they don't betray me again, so I tossed them out of my life. The rest of humanity though..I tend to hug before noticing the stabbing knife coming at me

As for the patching up broken relationships between friends..been there done that, and boy is it exhausting! Usually worth it, but sometimes you really get burned yourself as well. Thankfully, my current close group of friends tend to all be balanced I's
    ★ڿڰۣ✿ℒoѵℯ✿ڿڰۣ★

"Harm none, do as ye will”

MBTI
    ENFJ

Quote Originally Posted by FemmeUrbane
    The Biggest Downfall for ENFPs: Inability to completely alienate those that are harmful. Call it naivete, call it optimism, call it forgiving, whatever. All I know is, it kinda hurts.
    Amen. I don't even know if I have the capacity to hold a grudge. I'm fairly sure if someone was manipulative or evil enough to want to, they could keep burning me over and over again, and I'd still welcome them back in to my world with open arms. haha.

Ah well, nice new shiny people are only a conversation away!
    We don't need reason and we don't need logic, 'cause we've got feeling and we're damn proud of it!

Speeding Motorcycle - Daniel Johnston

MBTI
    ?

I think ENFPs are cool.

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4

I love ENFPs for their usual capacity to exert a profound influence with their enthusiasm and warm care.

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    4w5

The Biggest Downfall for ENFPs: Inability to completely alienate those that are harmful. Call it naivete, call it optimism, call it forgiving, whatever. All I know is, it kinda hurts.
    ITA with this. I have this one friend who I was pretty much best friends with in 8th grade. Well when we got into high school she completely changed and started talking about me behind my back and tried to turn some of my other best friends against me and in 10th grade we had physical science together and started to get along like we did in 8th grade and I was hoping that we were going to move past all this drama. But I came to find out that in the next class she was still talking shit and starting drama. Well I've given up all hope for a friendship with her but I still have those days where I kind of miss being friends with her. Totally unhealthy I know but my inner optimism keeps me from letting go sometimes.

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    4w5

I love ENFPs because... hmmm..

Well they're great at teasing in a friendly way. Maybe I'm a bit masochistic but ENFPs are great 'bullies' : )
    Likes Alassea liked this post

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    4w5

Quote Originally Posted by Wyst View Post
    I love ENFPs because... hmmm..

Well they're great at teasing in a friendly way. Maybe I'm a bit masochistic but ENFPs are great 'bullies' : )
    Lol yeah. A lot of people think I'm really mean but my close friends know that I'm just kidding with just about everything I say.

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/so

^^ i never really realized how much i do that until joining this forum...i don't know why i think it's funny to give people a hard time or tease them or whatever...but i'm always kidding...i hope everyone knows that!!
    There can’t be any large-scale revolution until there’s a personal revolution, on an individual level. It’s got to happen inside first.
    -Jim Morrison