• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[ENFP] Why Do you love ENFP's?

Lady_X

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
okay...i just saw a commercial for CARPET SKATES!! WTH?? that sounds like fun though right?!!

and thanks jock. :)

and yeah...raz...i mean...who does that??

raz

Let's make this showy!
MBTI Type
LoLz
okay...i just saw a commercial for CARPET SKATES!! WTH?? that sounds like fun though right?!!

and thanks jock. :)

and yeah...raz...i mean...who does that??

does what?

Lady_X

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
just hangs out at the mall...i mean besides 13 year olds. :)

raz

Let's make this showy!
MBTI Type
LoLz
I'd rather hang out with my ipod.

Amargith

Hotel California
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4dw
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
There is a difference between bluntness and sincerity.

Grin, I have a fondness of both, as long as there's no unnecessary cruelty involved. I know that someone like Raz would most likely either kill me or kill himself if forced to stay with me an entire day. It's only logical, and it doesn't mean I like him any less ;) At least, he isn't asking me to change, he's just saying what the potential consequences could be *grin*

Oh see this aspect of ENFPs seems awesome. Where do I find you people. I swear I'm surrounded by SJs and idiots at work and in classes.

Aww, come on, we're not that rare :) Just follow the girly giggling and dreamy eyes...

raz

Let's make this showy!
MBTI Type
LoLz
It's so quiet here without Wild Horses....

Erinavery, do some tricks or something.

Lady_X

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
hey stfu synarch!! and we're not all the same...me...i won't be giggling and dreamy...i'll be knocking that silly hat off your head with a smirk . :D

Amargith

Hotel California
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4dw
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
hey stfu synarch!! and we're not all the same...me...i won't be giggling and dreamy...i'll be knocking that silly hat off your head with a smirk . :D

LOL, I believe you would. I was merely pandering to the cliche ;)

Jae Rae

Free-Rangin' Librarian
MBTI Type
INFJ
ENFPs - optimistic, encouraging, enthusiastic, energetic, empathetic. Overall, a great combination of supportive and fun.

Amargith

Hotel California
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4dw
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
In other words, the more of an asshole you are without being cruel, the higher of a success rate.

No. Never said it would work. But others that are not involved will catch on as to why you're being so harsh on her, as it is so obvious :devil: