User Tag List

First 4567 Last

MBTI
    LoLz

MBTI
    ESTJ

Quote Originally Posted by fleurdujour View Post
    I am not trying to win anything, just defending myself as well. You keep saying we are all wrong because we're making assumptions and are wrong for doing so. I just felt as though you were attacking our comments and thoughts. This is probably just a big misunderstanding magnified on both ends.
    Well, you were making assumptions and you were wrong for doing so...You didn't understand what I was saying and all of you were fighting me on it. I don't mind taking some of the blame but you have to admit my views were being attacked from three sides instead of being "calmly discussed" as you wanted it. Your little bits of humor along with karenks little ESTj comments were pretty rude.

With all that being said, I don't really care. If you are saying that you are just trying to defend your argument instead of trying to attack me then lets just drop it.

MBTI
    INFP

"No ray of sunshine is ever lost, but the green which it awakes into existence needs time to sprout, and it is not always granted to the sower to see the harvest. All work that is worth anything is done in faith." - Albert Schweitzer

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    4w5 sx/sp
    Socionics
    IEI Ni

Quote Originally Posted by Chris_in_Orbit View Post
    Please inform me about an ESTJs superego karenk.

Your little bits of humor along with karenks little ESTj comments were pretty rude.
    Maybe you could do some research on ESTJ/superego instead of delegating the task. When you get something we'll compare notes.

MBTI
    INFJ

k done it's over... now back to the original question...

I found these:
    Ethical intuitive introvert - Wikisocion
    Intuitive ethical introvert - Wikisocion

...and they explain the functions of each type. I don't know if this is the best site for Socionics functions descriptions, but hopefully it can be a start. It still seems like, though the functions are different on paper, that the INFJ functions in Socionics are more similar to INFJ in MBTI. Though, after reading more into this, I definitely feel personally that MBTI is more accurate, because Socionics seems much more vague.

MBTI
    ESTJ

On that same note, Ni as described in socionics terms

Introverted intuition

IEIs perceive, process, and produce information concerning trends and patterns over time most intensively. They constantly and inadvertently make judgments, assessments, and assumptions about relationships based on what they see as recurring trends from past behavior. They tend to understand the underlying dynamics of situations, people, etc., but may not be able to readily verbalize these insights since they are so internal and conceptual.

The temporal world of the IEI is vivid and complex. IEI's are very imaginative people who tend to be more mystical and dreamy, thus possibly annoying more practical or "grounded" types. Their gentle demeanor does not cast them as particularly rebellious, but their obscure desires often are a far cry from those of the typical person.

This actually kind of sounds like introverted feeling.

EDIT: Just read socionics Fi, definitely seems like Fi is the same in both theories.

MBTI
    INFJ

Introverted intuition

IEIs perceive, process, and produce information concerning trends and patterns over time most intensively. They constantly and inadvertently make judgments, assessments, and assumptions about relationships based on what they see as recurring trends from past behavior. They tend to understand the underlying dynamics of situations, people, etc., but may not be able to readily verbalize these insights since they are so internal and conceptual.

The temporal world of the IEI is vivid and complex. IEI's are very imaginative people who tend to be more mystical and dreamy, thus possibly annoying more practical or "grounded" types. Their gentle demeanor does not cast them as particularly rebellious, but their obscure desires often are a far cry from those of the typical person.

EDIT: Just read socionics Fi, definitely seems like Fi is the same in both theories.
    I think that's why Ni for MBTI INFJ's does not make sense in Socionics. I don't think you can go by functions (MBTI functions) to judge what you would be in Socionics (therefore, INFJ NiFe would not mean the same thing as NiFe in Socionics, so they would not be INFP). The Socionics INFJ FiNe description seems to make more sense for MBTI INFJ, in my opinion.

MBTI
    ESTJ

So you don't relate to socionics Ni?

MBTI
    INFJ

Introverted intuition

So you don't relate to socionics Ni?
    Not really enough I don't think. I think this would relate more to INFP. I am not really dreamy or mystical and can "readily verbalize" what I intuit. I'll find a Ni and Ne description from MBTI and put them together for side-by-side comparison (though I don't know if we'll get a lot, because I think Socionics is maybe too vague for this to work right).

When you say it sounds like introverted feeling, do you mean it sounds like MBTI introverted feeling?

MBTI
    ESTJ

Quote Originally Posted by fleurdujour View Post
    When you say it sounds like introverted feeling, do you mean it sounds like MBTI introverted feeling?
    Yes.