• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[ENFP] You know you're an ENFP when...

Cimarron

IRL is not real
MBTI Type
ISTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Lol, but you're an ISTJ, and should therefore have the best poker face of them all, that being...

:mellow:
Yeah that's my typical face. :doh: People say I have only two facial expressions: that one, and raising an eyebrow a little.

But I always have a "tell", at least according to a very perceptive girl in our poker group. She won't tell me what they are, either. (If it helps relate to the thread topic, I think she is INF...not ENFP, though)

Last edited:

PinkIceTD

MBTI Type
ENFP
Hahahaha, I am a professional college student, with 127 units completed, (over 180 units attempted :unsure:), and two more semesters left, after this one, before I finally officially complete/receive my BA. :doh:
Spent my first year as a math major, a couple years undecided (thinking about becoming a dance major), a year as a liberal studies major, and three semesters as a biology major.

I am currently a psychology major and am fascinated by human evolution, ethology and sexuality. :)

I do odd things to make enough money to get by.

As for a future living, I dunno, I think I definitely want to both write and teach.
What I did realize, however, after being a bio major for almost two years, is that I am not meant to be a scientist, but rather am a science enthusiast.

I am big into understanding dynamic relationships between/within macrosystems, and hence am more interested in scientific theory than in technological application.

Laboratory work for the lose. :zzz:

The bolded parts are me precisely, except my freshman year I went in as a Chemistry/Biology undecided... I started out wanting to do something practical because of my parents suggestions, but I just wasn't interested. I double majored in Psychology and English.

PinkIceTD

MBTI Type
ENFP
I also suck at poker..or any game where you have to keep a straight face. With a good hand I start looking around to see if people can tell when i have a good hand...and i can't "hide" my excitement. My poker face = :whistling:

SillySapienne

`~~Philosoflying~~`
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4w5
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAA!!!!

You know you're an ENFP when you can write/think/feel opposite sentiments concurrently, and wholeheartedly mean/believe/feel them at the same time.

:yes:

I could sit here in this solitary environment and write a grand dissertation of the qualities and characteristics I find attractive, but alas, that would do or procure nothing.

-meh men

-meh mating

Because my head sorta hurts, and ultimately, it won't kill me to admit it...

The truth is, I really *care* about finding love.

Nillerz

MBTI Type
ENFP
I have the feeling that CaptainChick hasbeen wronged by many a man. Nothing else explains why she hates us so much...

alexx

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
2w1
I AM NOT ALONE! I HAVE FOUND MY HOME!!!

((Hugs Everyone))

Lady_X

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
yay!! hi alexx! :D

Tiny Army

MBTI Type
EN?P
Enneagram
I came to this forum because I have never met another real life ENFP. It is really rad seeing other ENFPs in action. I love how we use the same functions in different ways!

You know you're an ENFP when upon being left at home alone all day you talk to the dog so much that you sometimes forget and carry on conversations with him while guests stare at you with concern.

Amargith

Hotel California
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4dw
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
LOL,

I do the same with my cats, and make cat sounds at my boyfriend (makes him weak in the knees)..and forget to turn function off when there are people around :doh: Dunno if that makes you an ENFP though...

Tiny Army

MBTI Type
EN?P
Enneagram
I think ENFPs take the power to anthropomorphise animals just that much farther.

Lady_X

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
haha...i have NEVER done that...you guys are just extra silly. :)

alexx

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
2w1
I do it as well. I talk to my dog all the time. Carry on whole conversations.

"Are we washing dishes Shadow?! Yes we are! I really like this dish soap better than the last, it smells so much better. Did you see that cat outside the back door earlier? I thought for SURE you would have seen that! It was a tabby... I think he's calling you out. You shouldn't let the neighborhood cats be "talking" smack like that - you should go tell him who is the boss of these parts....

I'm often getting asked "Who are you talking to?"....

"Umm - the dog. I really am normal.....promise."

Lady_X

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
yep...you guys are weird. ;)

CzeCze

RETIRED
MBTI Type
GONE
When you are the most extraverted couch potato home body EVAH.

You like playing with words.

You have a tendency to jump and dance with excitement and irritate your introverted roommates.

You like playing dress up and dressing up others.

You naturally take improvisational theater and sketch comedy.

ajblaise

Minister of Propagandhi
MBTI Type
INTP
When you're on a first-name basis with everyone at your local Red Cross.

Tiny Army

MBTI Type
EN?P
Enneagram

You have a tendency to jump and dance with excitement and irritate your introverted roommates.

I frequently do a little happy dance when excited, even in public. I barely leave the house but I can only pull that off because I have five roomates.

Lady_X

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp

You like playing with words.

You like playing dress up and dressing up others.

You naturally take improvisational theater and sketch comedy.

ooohhh... i LOVE any excuse to play dress up...or dress someone else up! yay! fun! fun!

BlueScreen

Fail 2.0
MBTI Type
YMCA
I respect my dog on a psychological as well as personal level, and have conversations with him :).

I agree on love playing with words too.

Yeh, I have to be careful to be calm and controlled sometimes around introverts :).

And the dress up one applies too. Normally wearing random things at parties, that either other people were wearing, or just look wearable. Or taking on a new persona or disguise.