• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[ENFP] You know you're an ENFP when...

Clownmaster

EvanTheClown (ETC)
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
You know you're an ENFP when smiley faces and stick figures amuse you.

Actually, I'm known to draw stick figures a lot (especially instead of doing my work in class)
And yes, my avatar is very inviting and friendly, and since I consider myself an inviting and friendly person, I like it very much.

SillySapienne

`~~Philosoflying~~`
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4w5
When you love people yet get frustrated with them, (including yourself), all the fucking time. :D

phoenix13

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
7w8
Not sure this is ENFP exclusive, but:

You know you're an ENFP when you've got a knack for acting and mimicry, yet no matter how hard you try, can't be anything but your crazy self IRL. I'm quite grateful for that.

Amargith

Hotel California
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4dw
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
...when you are able to talk so fast that afterwards you're actually gasping for breath due to the sheer volume of thoughts to formulate.

Clownmaster

EvanTheClown (ETC)
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
...when you are able to talk so fast that afterwards you're actually gasping for breath due to the sheer volume of thoughts to formulate.

No joke, if someone misinterprets what I say, I go back over it extremely quickly in different words in one breath while hoping they can comprehend words that quick

BlueScreen

Fail 2.0
MBTI Type
YMCA

When I get excited and laugh I get tired face muscles, they go all tingly. I get so caught up at the time expressing things that my face needs a rest from expression at the end of it.

BlueScreen

Fail 2.0
MBTI Type
YMCA
You know you're an ENFP when smiley faces and stick figures amuse you.

Actually, I'm known to draw stick figures a lot (especially instead of doing my work in class)
And yes, my avatar is very inviting and friendly, and since I consider myself an inviting and friendly person, I like it very much.

I think the simple amuses us. Like I wrote the 1 times tables up to 50x1 on my whiteboard in my office and told people it was so I could remember them.

Nillerz

MBTI Type
ENFP
You know you're an ENFP when you secretly desire to grow a handlebar moustache just so your cane and hat can look normal.

Hexis

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
6w7
When you buy a shirt out of whim and think its totally awesome but stop wearing it after seeing someone else in the same shirt 3 days later...

Chris_in_Orbit

MBTI Type
ESTJ
When you buy a shirt out of whim and think its totally awesome but stop wearing it after seeing someone else in the same shirt 3 days later...

This is why shirts should all be one of a kind AGHHH.

Happens to me so much that I just avoid wearing those shirts with the funny sayings on them. :)

ColonelGadaafi

MBTI Type
ESTJ
Enneagram
Si
When your energetic to the point that even SP's think your overwhelming

When you wake up in the morning and have a jovial conversation with your bed, which you believe has a complex personality, but choses to be stoic.

Last edited:

BlueScreen

Fail 2.0
MBTI Type
YMCA
I wanted the shirt that says "I'm a noun". Maybe it's that simple and geeky is funny appeal again.

I do suddenly like them less when someone else has one though.

What are other ENFPs like at work? I'm always either staring at the ceiling, chatting to people and procrastinating, or solving problems faster than my boss believes possible. It must be strange for an employer having an ENFP because they seem to think, what is this idiot doing here if he doesn't want to work, then the next second you hand them the next four weeks work. Who would've thought ceiling staring was so productive.

Amargith

Hotel California
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4dw
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
LOL, hear hear

BlueScreen

Fail 2.0
MBTI Type
YMCA
...the ten stupidest things you've done beat most your friends most stupid. (and you're proud of it)

BlueScreen

Fail 2.0
MBTI Type
YMCA
there is an F in your personality type, but you can own most T types in strategic and analytical thinking.

Nillerz

MBTI Type
ENFP
We really can beat NT's at analytical stuff. Good point, Noigmn

PinkIceTD

MBTI Type
ENFP
Not sure this is ENFP exclusive, but:

You know you're an ENFP when you've got a knack for acting and mimicry, yet no matter how hard you try, can't be anything but your crazy self IRL. I'm quite grateful for that.

me= the imitator:D

Edit: I said 'tater' :) It just reminded me of Mater from Cars. i love that movie...