• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[ENFP] You know you're an ENFP when...

Amargith

Hotel California
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4dw
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
You know you're ENFP when your mom shakes her head at you whenever you pull a Ne-trick to weasel your way out of a difficult situation (like studying the miminum you have to, to pass a test, at like 4 am in the morning and only learning the things you *know* the teacher will as coz you know how they work :blush:)

skylights

i love
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
You know you're ENFP when your mom shakes her head at you whenever you pull a Ne-trick to weasel your way out of a difficult situation (like studying the miminum you have to, to pass a test, at like 4 am in the morning and only learning the things you *know* the teacher will as coz you know how they work :blush:)

:laugh:

i especially enjoy tag-teaming it with an ENTP. you both stay up until 3 am playing video games, then cram individually for the few remaining hours, then get the two highest grades in the class.

Betty Blue

Let me count the ways
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
7W6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
When you feel a deep connection with someone who you met five minutes ago and wonder about their life....frequently.

targobelle

~*taaa raaa raaa boom*~
MBTI Type
enfp
:laugh:

i especially enjoy tag-teaming it with an ENTP. you both stay up until 3 am playing video games, then cram individually for the few remaining hours, then get the two highest grades in the class.

:smile:

imagine being married to an entp....... :blush:

the moments oh the moments of crazy silliness :wubbie:

Lady_X

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
haha...hope he doesn't mind me saying but two enfps sitting out in front of a convenience store completely making up the dudes whole life that works there and feeling bad for him...he must be so tired working two jobs and sending money back home to his family that lives in another country...oh god...we had him all figured out...we thought...

Vamp

MBTI Type
ENFP
You know you're an ENFP when. ....

you're strange. Faces come out of the rain when you're strange.

targobelle

~*taaa raaa raaa boom*~
MBTI Type
enfp
You know you're an ENFP when. ....

you're strange. Faces come out of the rain when you're strange.

but it's not strange.... strange... it's just kinda unique strange or eccentric strange ..... :wub:

it's funny my sister in law hears music and can label it a "tara" song just cause well it's um unique.... oddly unique, that it can be labeled.... *giggles*

Thalassa

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx
when you see participating in medical studies for money as an "adventure" and you're actually intrigued by what it would be like

skylights

i love
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
when you see participating in medical studies for money as an "adventure" and you're actually intrigued by what it would be like

LOL TRUE

speaking of,

when you label everything with even remote potential to be exciting as an "adventure." or make things that seem boring into one.

sculpting

when given two options in life , you pick the utterly impossible, weird one over the safe secure normal one...

yeah medical research.... :)

skylights can you help me turn my job into an adventure???

sculpting

they are brilliant at automatically breaking things down and being consistent about their analyses, but we do have the gift of accounting for the extra human dimension. though as much as everyone tells me i should be a lawyer (and it sounds cool) i am afraid my F bits would end up sabotaging me :mellow:
====

anyway to add my own... you know you are an ENFP when:

- you can convince people of anything but sometimes halfway through you realize you're not really convinced yourself (and then feel guilty/unsure)
-

:D

skylights

i love
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
when given two options in life , you pick the utterly impossible, weird one over the safe secure normal one...

yeah medical research.... :)

skylights can you help me turn my job into an adventure???

have you done like... trying new crazy things on the side if you get bored? ten bucks says if you put a bit of thinking and goofy experimentation to it, you can streamline your entire workplace and/or come up with something radically brilliant, if you aren't already.

basically, i just get a kick out of circumventing the rules and then explaining why my way is so much better

it ends up being net productive for my employer but it also gives me the rather satisfying outlet of being a little bit rebellious

:blush::laugh:

Jaguar

If that's true then nearly everyone I know would be ENFP, including myself. Lol.

Lady_X

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
ah...maybe you are jag! trying to figure it out still...

mrcockburn

Aquaria
MBTI Type
¥¤
Enneagram
3w4
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
- when you go to ethnic restaurants and order the most hideous thing on the menu, such as blood-marinated furred cow tongue from an Asian restaurant. And even when it tastes as disgusting as it sounds, you pretend you're enjoying it immensely. Just to horrify your friends.

- when you'll buy cupcakes and eat ONLY the frosting. You literally just bite off the glop of frosting and throw the bread part away. And you know you look like a 2 year old, but eh.

Vamp

MBTI Type
ENFP
If that's true then nearly everyone I know would be ENFP, including myself. Lol.

You have a lucky life. For the rest of us, things are very different. I see so much passive failure (harsh term but you wouldn't believe how beat down with life some people get. I see a lot of it in my neck of the woods. Starting at early ages). Until I was in my late teens thought the borders placed on us by our socio-economic status, race, gender etc., were laws enforced by government.

Lady_X

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
- when you go to ethnic restaurants and order the most hideous thing on the menu, such as blood-marinated furred cow tongue from an Asian restaurant. And even when it tastes as disgusting as it sounds, you pretend you're enjoying it immensely. Just to horrify your friends.

- when you'll buy cupcakes and eat ONLY the frosting. You literally just bite off the glop of frosting and throw the bread part away. And you know you look like a 2 year old, but eh.

you haven't been given any such card missy!