• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[ENFP] You know you're an ENFP when...

Lady_X

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
i say...shall i sing a lil somethin then...haha
j/k i don't know what i say...

Lady_X

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I totally do something like this. When people say something shocking I say gasp.

You know you're an ENFP when...

You sit at the reply page trying to think of a response and get distracted by another page and read some other forum and an hour later you realize you're still at the other reply page.
oh that's funny...me too...i always have at least 3 tabs open and get lost on one page forever all the time...haha

Clownmaster

EvanTheClown (ETC)
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
yeah, i have to catch myself and close the tabs i find less immediately important.

Nillerz

MBTI Type
ENFP
2 open tabs. This one, and a thread on 4chan's /k/.

Twixt

MBTI Type
ISTP
hahahaha i have about 15 tabs open right now... not kidding. the wonders of modern technology! :headphne:

mlittrell

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
9w1
when people think you have terrets (sp?) or some other disease that involves randomly twitching or screaming random thoughts at the top of your lungs.

phoenix13

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
7w8
when people think you have terrets (sp?) or some other disease that involves randomly twitching or screaming random thoughts at the top of your lungs.

Oh, dude, true story. It's worse when I'm tired... I have absolutely no control over the volume of my voice.

I'm reminded of an anecdote: One day in Chinese class, I was about to give a presentation when my professor pulled a hard candy out of her purse. Before I knew what I was doing, I flung her an open palm and yelled, "Ooooo, oooo!" It was kind of embarassing... but I got the candy. :blushing:

Clownmaster

EvanTheClown (ETC)
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
You know you're an ENFP when..

you have to resist having a conversation on this thread rather than following the topic

Lady_X

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
yeah pretty much evan...i totally can't resist haha
i have pretty close to zero knowledge about anything type related since i pretty much just discovered this a few weeks ago...but...i keep yapin away anyway...eeek!

Lady_X

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
yum yum gimme some!!
haha...okay...really...i'll shut up now. :)

Twixt

MBTI Type
ISTP
Hahaha. Hmm.

You know you're an ENFP when you laugh loud and often and sometimes too much, for too long. (I get pretty painful stomach cramps after having hilarious conversations with funny people - I laugh too ridiculously much)

You have a 'silly switch'! That's in one online description of us. We can be all serious, business-like, intellectual one moment, then the switch is flipped and we are crazy, insane, spontaneous, loud, outgoing etc.

PinkIceTD

MBTI Type
ENFP
>>People keep telling you how weird you are. But they still want to be your friends

I love this one, it's the most true example in this thread.

i agree to the fullest. I've been told I'm weird or not normal almost every day this month so far. :)

I haven't decided if I should be offended or not.

PinkIceTD

MBTI Type
ENFP
Hahaha. Hmm.

You know you're an ENFP when you laugh loud and often and sometimes too much, for too long. (I get pretty painful stomach cramps after having hilarious conversations with funny people - I laugh too ridiculously much)

You have a 'silly switch'! That's in one online description of us. We can be all serious, business-like, intellectual one moment, then the switch is flipped and we are crazy, insane, spontaneous, loud, outgoing etc.

Yes!:yes:

PinkIceTD

MBTI Type
ENFP
I have a problem saving money. Don't know if it's type related but i cannot save. it's gone before i even get it...and on stuff like cds and dvds random shoes...

G-Virus

Broud Balestinian
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
I have a problem saving money. Don't know if it's type related but i cannot save. it's gone before i even get it...and on stuff like cds and dvds random shoes...

Money vanishing trick, I know that one too :D