User Tag List

First 122021222324 Last

Professional Trickster Esoteric Wench's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7w8

When you are absolutely obsessed with MBTI and talk about it with all your friends incessantly... to the point that you drive them crazy.

MBTI
    eNFP
    Enneagram
    9w8
    Socionics
    xNFP

when you look at your brother's elbow and claim that it looks like a dinosaur.
    eNFP 9w8 sx/sp

~Don't ignore the truth, it will set you free.

~10% of life is what happens to you, 90% of life is how you deal with it.

MBTI
    ENFP

When you charm the pants off everyone you ever meet effortlessly

When you wonder about ever finding true love and the meaning of the universe within a five minute span of being a total goofball and just screwing around

When you split up anything remotely boring with 3 hour facebook breaks

When you spend a huge amount of your time trying to discover the deepest secrets and ambitions of every person in the room

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 so/sx
    Socionics
    EII Ne

(BUMP)

this thread is AMAZING.

Quote Originally Posted by FantailedWall View Post
    ...In fact, you hardly see the point in shoes
    i just like shoes if they are pretty or fun. screw them otherwise.

Quote Originally Posted by mackie View Post
    I can even feel sad hearing people calling an old chair ugly and useless and I just feel like taking it home with me and make it feel loved..... when it is really bad, I even feel really sad inside burning food :S
    Quote Originally Posted by mfashnick View Post
    I do this all the time, I call it my "A Charlie Brown Christmas" complex, haha. Like how Charlie Brown gets the ugliest little Christmas tree out of sympathy and then everybody makes fun of him and talks about what an ugly little tree it is, but the whole time he never doubts its worth. I've never done this with an actual XMas tree, but everytime I go to the pumpkin patch I make sure to get the most disformed or unappealing to other people, pumpkin. It just truly breaks my heart seeing all of the sad, unwanted, little pumpkins that aren't going to get a home!
    I HAVE TRULY FOUND MY PEOPLE

Quote Originally Posted by bologna View Post
    When you break all the rules
    and eventually you end up telling everyone, but you still get away with it

Quote Originally Posted by Rebe View Post
    - when you have a collection of awkward introverts
    wait, i... uh... yes. yes i do. i luvz them.

Quote Originally Posted by noigmn
    noigmn: What are other ENFPs like at work? I'm always either staring at the ceiling, chatting to people and procrastinating, or solving problems faster than my boss believes possible. It must be strange for an employer having an ENFP because they seem to think, what is this idiot doing here if he doesn't want to work, then the next second you hand them the next four weeks work.
    hehe exactly! or like... tell the boss an idea for streamlining everything so that the work required for the next 4 weeks is drastically reduced.

Quote Originally Posted by Nillerz
    We really can beat NT's at analytical stuff. Good point, Noigmn
    they are brilliant at automatically breaking things down and being consistent about their analyses, but we do have the gift of accounting for the extra human dimension. though as much as everyone tells me i should be a lawyer (and it sounds cool) i am afraid my F bits would end up sabotaging me
    ====

anyway to add my own... you know you are an ENFP when:

- you can convince people of anything but sometimes halfway through you realize you're not really convinced yourself (and then feel guilty/unsure)
    - you don't understand why everyone else doesn't think your epic world travelling plans are realistic
    - when people spontaneously tell you really deep stuff about themselves
    - when your posts are littered with emoticons
    - you break into singing "the circle of life"

MBTI
    GONE

Quote Originally Posted by Nillerz View Post
    When you start walking down the street and pass by a darkened shop and you see your reflection and just keep walking while admiring how sexy you are.
    :yim_rolling_on_the_

Were you joking or serious? I usually think I look like a bum and go 'meh' when I see my reflection.

When you panic and then get angry at yourself for forgetting your phone AGAIN somewhere and make plans to backtrack to get it. Then 3 hours later realize it was in your pocket/purse all along. Then you lose it for real. But, it's okay because it was just under the bed and it got there when you took a nap in your clothes.

Gosh...this one makes us seem like slobs...nevermind, that NEVER happens to me. :halo:
    “If you want to tell people the truth, make them laugh, otherwise they'll kill you.” ― Oscar Wilde

"I'm outtie 5000" ― Romulux

Johari/Nohari

MBTI
    intP

I enjoyed reading this thread. Yall are good people.

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram

when you forget to wear a shirt and spend the whole day laxin' and fist bumping yuh bros.
    Is it that by its indefiniteness it shadows forth the heartless voids and immensities of the universe, and thus stabs us from behind with the thought of annihilation, when beholding the white depths of the milky way?

~*taaa raaa raaa boom*~ targobelle's Avatar
    MBTI
    enfp

giggles

when you read this thread and laugh and giggle and nod and giggle and giggle and oh yah GIGGLE

~t ...in need of hugs please...
    Jung Test Results
    Extroverted (E) 63.16% Intuitive (N) 60.53% Feeling (F) 84.38% Perceiving (P) 87.1% ~Your type is: ENFP

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 so/sx
    Socionics
    EII Ne

Quote Originally Posted by Sytpg View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Zellotath
    When your friends are amazed at just how much you adapt and almost change your personality to fit well with somebody else. It's incredibly disconcerting for them. I got the "But what do you Really feel?"'s for like a month.
    That's so foreign to me. Smells like Fe even.
    nah, NFP totally adapts to other people... i think we just don't realize because we feel like we're being authentically ourselves all the time. "ourselves" just happens to involve lots and lots and lots of (occasionally contradictory) facets lol

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram

Quote Originally Posted by skylights View Post
    nah, NFP totally adapts to other people... i think we just don't realize because we feel like we're being authentically ourselves all the time. "ourselves" just happens to involve lots and lots and lots of (occasionally contradictory) facets lol
    Agreed, but some of it might have something to do with where your Te levels are at actually. Just the way I see it. Sytpg has a pretty high Te level, and I'd say mine is up there a little, which is why it seems foreign to him.
    Is it that by its indefiniteness it shadows forth the heartless voids and immensities of the universe, and thus stabs us from behind with the thought of annihilation, when beholding the white depths of the milky way?