User Tag List

First 111920212223 Last

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7w6

Ah yes, I feel truly at home. So many of the things I am reading here apply to me...

Quote Originally Posted by Xellotath View Post
    When your friends are amazed at just how much you adapt and almost change your personality to fit well with somebody else. It's incredibly disconcerting for them. I got the "But what do you Really feel?"'s for like a month.
    I do this one a lot and I used to kind of beat myself up over it. I would realize I had adapted myself to someone, borderline mimicking them over the course of getting to know them. I would think... "am I truly being myself around this person?" and I was afraid I was being fake. Eventually I got over it though and realized that *is* who I am. It is a good feeling.

When you're walking down the street, and its as if your eyes just automatically lock on people. Ready to please, ready to adapt. Then you become aware of it, just how little control you have over yourself...and out of pride / panic try to focus on inanimate objects, like the surroundings. Wishing you could learn to "unhook" your attention from other people.
    Yes!

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7w6

Quote Originally Posted by noigmn View Post
    I have the same trouble with scrabble, I focus more on words than points, or try to make four words by putting down three tiles and stuff. Pretty much play around too much to win.

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7w6

I am just learning about MBTI or Keirsey or whatever so I'm not sure if what I'm describing is stricly ENFP but I will throw one out there....

When someone tries to compliment you by saying that you are very persuasive but instead of taking it as a compliment, you worry that the other person felt coerced and you almost want to talk them out of whatever it was that you talked them into in the first place.

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram

Quote Originally Posted by stalemate View Post
    I am just learning about MBTI or Keirsey or whatever so I'm not sure if what I'm describing is stricly ENFP but I will throw one out there....

When someone tries to compliment you by saying that you are very persuasive but instead of taking it as a compliment, you worry that the other person felt coerced and you almost want to talk them out of whatever it was that you talked them into in the first place.
    don't worry! that is definitely something an ENFP would do. it'll drive you mad but it's just the way we are.

and it really goes back to the whole self-improvement process that is ALWAYS running. "Now what can I do to be better." "How can I be more effective." and so on and so forth. it's practical side (Ne and Te) working together.
    Is it that by its indefiniteness it shadows forth the heartless voids and immensities of the universe, and thus stabs us from behind with the thought of annihilation, when beholding the white depths of the milky way?

How does the Ne + Te come out to be this constant urge toward self-improvement?
    Your kisses, sweeter than honey. But guess what, so is my money.

garbage

Quote Originally Posted by stalemate View Post
    ahahahahaha

Professional Trickster Esoteric Wench's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7w8

Quote Originally Posted by Twixt View Post
    You are a MAJOR FREAKING FLAKE and MAJORLY FREAKING HATE IT. And smack yourself like 10000000x when you flake; you totally feel bad for it and resolve never to do it again, only to flake again sometime the next week.
    Hysterical. Sooooooooo true.

Professional Trickster Esoteric Wench's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7w8

When you can talk to anybody about anything at anytime.... This includes inanimate objects.

When you have people you've just met tell you what a special person you are... within five minutes of you meeting them.

When you give silly little pet names to all manner of things in your everyday life.

MBTI
    NP
    Enneagram
    4w3 sx/so
    Socionics
    ENFp

When you park your car in the driveway but forget to turn it off and it's parked but on for the whole night and you are woken up the next day by a knock on your door that turns out to be the landlord asking if you meant to leave the car on all night and you don't think you'll ever be able to explain, so you opt instead to gather your dignity and say, with ringing confidence, "YES!"

Not like I'd know or anything. :rolleyes2:

MBTI
    ISFJ

When your friends are amazed at just how much you adapt and almost change your personality to fit well with somebody else. It's incredibly disconcerting for them. I got the "But what do you Really feel?"'s for like a month.
    That's so foreign to me. Smells like Fe even.