User Tag List

First 3111213141523 Last

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    4w5

Do any of you other ENFP's name random inanimate objects? Like my ipods name is Fabian, my laptop is Roberto, and a have a favorite bowl named Gregory. Am I alone?
    ENFP 4w5

MBTI
    ISFJ

Quote Originally Posted by LunaIndigo View Post
    Do any of you other ENFP's name random inanimate objects? Like my ipods name is Fabian, my laptop is Roberto, and a have a favorite bowl named Gregory. Am I alone?
    I "named" my car, and my gamepad when I was a kid but I don't actually talk with them or anything, lol.

MBTI
    GONE

Actually, I don't name things. It's hard enough finding online pseudonyms that I "feel" are "me" -- I just never had a need to name possessions, even dolls that are begging to be anthropomorphized.
    “If you want to tell people the truth, make them laugh, otherwise they'll kill you.” ― Oscar Wilde

"I'm outtie 5000" ― Romulux

Johari/Nohari

MBTI
    enfp
    Enneagram

You know you're an ENFP when you can get a typed assignment done--you just need 10min-to-1hr breaks inbetween every other paragraph.

Or when you like a class just because the teacher makes it fun, even if you don't love the material being presented.

Quote Originally Posted by Amargith View Post
    Today, I was wearing shoes that were killing me (I went to a wedding and wanted to dress up). When faced with a long walk home, I said I was seriously considering taking them off and walking barefoot home.
    I brought comfortable flats when I was in my sister's wedding. Nice ones for the ceremony, and just as I walked off and cried about my shoes, flat for the reception! Yay!

Quote Originally Posted by Twixt View Post
    When you are excited and with someone you're comfortable with, the number of words that leave your mouth per minute rival the speed of a machine-gun's shots.

You talk in a spider-web approach, skipping/skimming over everything and touching on everything and totally confusing the person you're with.

You are a MAJOR FREAKING FLAKE and MAJORLY FREAKING HATE IT.
    And smack yourself like 10000000x when you flake; you totally feel bad for it and resolve never to do it again, only to flake again sometime the next week. (?)

You say 'thank you!' to practically everyone. Even if they haven't really helped you / didn't mean to help you.
    sooo true.

You get "Are you high?" so often you might as well have an automatic answering machine - "NOPEEE " - for whenever your iNtuition anticipates someone may ask it.
    I went to a rave, ignorant of social slang for drugs... "Are you rolling?" was are you leaving to me.. and I couldn't buy "party favors" because I didn't have any cash for the glowsticks.

Quote Originally Posted by CzeCze View Post
    Maybe this is just me, but I'm hella dorky.
    +1

Quote Originally Posted by LunaIndigo View Post
    Kantgirl: Just say "I'm feminine and I'll punch anyone who says otherwise!"
    Halla74: Think your way through the world. Feel your way through life.

Cimarron: maybe Prpl will be your girl-bud
    prplchknz: i don't like it

In Search Of... ... Kiwi Sketch Art ... Dream Journal ... Kyuuei's Cook book ... Kyu's Tiny House Blog ... Minimalist Challenge ... Kyu's Savings Challenge

I don't normally name things. My younger sister is an ISFP and she names everything. And has soft toy animal mascots for things . I normally befriend the mascots though.
    Freude, schöner Götterfunken Tochter aus Elysium, Wir betreten feuertrunken, Himmlische, dein Heiligtum! Deine Zauber binden wieder Was die Mode streng geteilt; Alle Menschen werden Brüder, Wo dein sanfter Flügel weilt.

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    Socionics
    IEE

Quote Originally Posted by kyuuei View Post
    Or when you like a class just because the teacher makes it fun, even if you don't love the material being presented.
    i.e. my government ii class
    i fuckin love that teacher. Ms. Brandon is hilarious (and undeniably an ENFP)

Because you can't spell "Slaughter" without "Laughter"

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/so

^^ i was like that in school too.
    There can’t be any large-scale revolution until there’s a personal revolution, on an individual level. It’s got to happen inside first.
    -Jim Morrison

MBTI
    ENfP
    Enneagram
    4w5
    Socionics
    IEI

You had just thought of a very apt thing to write - but then were suddenly distracted by shiny things and have now completely forgotten

MBTI
    INFJ

[QUOTE][Do any of you other ENFP's name random inanimate objects? Like my ipods name is Fabian, my laptop is Roberto, and a have a favorite bowl named Gregory. Am I alone?[QUOTE]

thats funny. I'm INFX but I name everything. Computer=Zoe, Car= Roxy, Ipod= Audrey Hepburn

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    2w1
    Socionics
    ENFp

I do it too.