User Tag List

123 Last

MBTI
    TIGR
    Enneagram
    3w4
    Socionics
    EII None

Default What do you Love and What do you Hate About NTs?

I though this would be a nice thread to compliment BryNTP NF thread here and the bonus is they can't respond.

I adore my INTJ husband. He keeps me grounded when my NF mind wanders. He is fair and privately unbiased which helps me put things in perspective concerning situations I am unsure of. I don't always agree with him, but I understand what he's saying and where he's coming from.

I don't know many INTJ's irl but there are a few on the forum that I appreciate. As for INTP's I originally had a negative view of them until I met several whom I originally had a bad opinion of but have now grown quite fond of.

Healthy minded NT's are without a doubt good people to know.

Edit: I'll add what I hate about them laters.
    Time is a delicate mistress.

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/so

i don't know a whole lot about types yet but i'm lovin the nt's on here for their dry wit and perception....but not lovin my reflection in their eyes.

but it's good for me...so bring it on i guess.

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    4w3
    Socionics
    INFp

Well, I was reading the NT thread of why all NFs are jealous of them...and man, they're funny sometimes I mean, I knew that anyways because I have a ton of ENTJ friends that are just some of the most amazing people, but still.
    They end up insulting each other after a while (well, the end up insulting everyone a lot of the time), but it's okay because it's usually in good fun. Sometimes when they're talking to people it's a little over the top and they end up looking like total smartasses, but most of the time it's cool
    NTs help me put myself in prospective; they let me think of different ways of approaching a problem. I have a pretty well developed Ti due to the fact that my twin is NT (and probably my dad too), and I'm glad that they were there to help me strengthen that. It really comes in handy.

But, the only downsides to them is that sometimes they cannot see from different angles. For an NT with a very developed T, sometimes it seems as if their thought process is so linear and narrow, "logical," that it can be hard to bring them to see solutions in relationships and other issues that are definitely not linear or "logical."
    And then they can be so sure that they're right that they will fail to see the need to change their point of view or strength any feeling functions.

We come to conclusions differently; that doesn't mean anyone's actually more likely to be right. I think that they don't get us enough credit there sometimes >.>

But that's usually a small thing. Most NTs I know IRL don't have that problem so much unless there's a conflict or they're angry. Otherwise, they're usually very fun to be around and good companions~

MBTI
    ENFP

I also love the dry wit of the NTs and the way that they can make sheer arrogance a virtue lol! I also like the way they can argue their way into an out of almost anything. I also do actually like their lack of emotion, depite being an F myself I actually don't get on with strong emotions too well! The only real thing I dislike about em (one's that I have met in person) is that they seem to be sore losers and you end up having to agree to things just because you can't physically face another couple of hours of verbal battlefiled ( I would rather get to the making up) LOL

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    4w3
    Socionics
    INFp

Ha, I've learned not to give up with my NTs Maybe their stubborness rubbed off on me, but I don't just walk away if I can help it; I gotta either clarify it so it won't happen again (most arguments stem from a lack of good communication; I like to establish an understanding to help prevent later issues from the same core, and it usually works), or I walk away really irritated and let them know it. After all, they get tired of arguing too after a while, and eventually they'll sit down and at least pretend to listen, and that's where you can really actually start getting some real communication down.
    However, I only do that when I need to because I really don't like sounding like a b*tch, and I don't hold grudges too well ever, so it's hard to stay mad for too long >.<

MBTI
    infj

I just made a new friend who is ENTP and I am trying to better understand the type.
    We have enormously fun conversations that last a long time and are very
    intuitively-oriented.

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx/so
    Socionics
    IEI

The heat in the freezer.

The low probability I'll be engulfed by it
    Dreams are best served manifest and tangible.

INFP, 6w7, IEI

I accept no responsibility, what so ever, for the fact that I exist; I do, however, accept full responsibility for what I do while I exist.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

MBTI
    eNFJ
    Enneagram
    4w3 sx/so
    Socionics
    eNFJ Ni

I hate them all. Except the ones I've knocked down and claimed for my realm.

Which may number into the 100s...
    eNFJ 4w3 sx/so 468 tritype
    Neutral Good
    EII-Fi subtype, Ethical/Empath, Delta/Beta
    RLUEI, Choleric/Melancholic
    Inquistive/Limbic
    AIS Holland code
    Researcher: VDI-P
    Dramatic>Sensitive>Serious

I love my ENTJ husband. He is capable of being extremely dynamic and I am amazed and intriqued by the way other people respond to him. People seem to like him but at the same time they are intimidated by him. I hate the way he dominates every conversation, and he often doesn't understand why I take the time to consider other people's opinions and feelings.

He has a just get things done additude and sometimes forgets to stop and think about how he is going to affect others feelings.

I feel we balance each other well. I remind him that if people are content and happy they are more productive and he helps me understand when it is time to move past appearances and feelings to get a situation taken care of.

Yep, NTs rock.
    Freude, schöner Götterfunken Tochter aus Elysium, Wir betreten feuertrunken, Himmlische, dein Heiligtum! Deine Zauber binden wieder Was die Mode streng geteilt; Alle Menschen werden Brüder, Wo dein sanfter Flügel weilt.