MBTI
    ENFJ
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx/sp
    Socionics
    IEI Ni

Quote Originally Posted by The Third Rider View Post
    They always manage to smack me with reality

Agreed! They remind me to get back to business. The majority of my friends are NTs.

MBTI
    ESFP
    Enneagram
    9w8 sx/sp
    Socionics
    SEE Fi

NTs are straight up awesome if they are mature and can admit when they are wrong. They are also awesome when they are somewhat aware of their feelings and somewhat aware of other's too. I've only been graced by two of these people in my life, an INTP friend girl of mine and an ENTJ guy friend of mine.
    () 9w8-3w4-7w6 tritype.

sCueI (primary Inquisition)

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/so

There can’t be any large-scale revolution until there’s a personal revolution, on an individual level. It’s got to happen inside first.
    -Jim Morrison

MBTI
    ENFP

Good-
    Excellent verbal sparring partners, good debaters-when I argue with an NT I always come out of it thinking or speaking better than before, except when they get so convinced that something is or is not rational that they defend it like an SJ with a rule (I guess we do the same thing with ethical principles/feelings?), enjoy poiting out/making fun of stupid stuff with me, keeping me on task (I swear, NTs are the absolute best for keeping me on task: fellow NFs, I assume, would be off-task with me, SPs in my experience won't insist, and SJs usually do it in a way that turns me off), and definitely the humor part, ability to understand complicated theories (mine and others') and discuss them.

Ungood-
    Can't handle the full dose of (my) crazy, the super-rational thing mentioned above, and occasionally the lack of F sensitivity can be painful (it's okay once or twice, but if they do it enough times it's like ARGH!) if directed towards me, and awkward if directed towards others (it's like... don't you... notice... what you're doing...? )

I often get the feeling that socially, NTs could do the whole social thing but just don't feel like it. And being able to do something is just as good as doing it in my book. "Can and don't" is awesome; "can't and try" is frequently cringe-worthy, and those sorts of NTs can be wearying, although generally I'll get along with them better than others do.

NTs are also big on the kind of puzzles that I'm big on; one of my friends was a huge INT and we spent all of math class playing puzzle games on the calculator, and doing either crossword puzzles or Sudoku. Awesome. Of course, he still got A's and A+'s, while I got my one and only C...

On the other hand, that same friend was one of those "don't you know what you're doing?" types on occasion, and if we had gotten to be closer friends (he moved to a different school), I probably would've tried to find a way to be of some assistance in that regard.

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    4w5
    Socionics
    LoL

Love: That they enjoy discussing deep random concepts as much as I do. (INTPs at least)

Hate: That they may some day destroy the world: FOXNews.com - Scientists Not So Sure 'Doomsday Machine' Won't Destroy World - Science News | Science & Technology | Technology News

(Oh well, Yellowstone would probably get me first: FOXNews.com - Recent Yellowstone Quake Swarm Second Most Intense on Record - Science News | Science & Technology | Technology News If the Earth ever up & cracks in half, no question hands-down the crack would start under Yellowstone. Don't even mention undersea trenches when I have the flippin' doorway to the land of the lost next door...)
    "How can I be, all I want to be,
    When all I want to do is strip away these stilled constraints
    And crush this charade, shred this sad, masquerade"
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qGeq5v7L3WM

MBTI
    yupp

NTJs- Really smart
    NTJs-not as smart as they think they are
    In no likes experiment.

that is all

i dunno what else to say so

MBTI
    ENTP

Quote Originally Posted by prplchknz View Post
    NTJs-not as smart as they think they are

MBTI
    yupp

Quote Originally Posted by solipsists View Post
    It's true. They're smart, but they over estimate how smart they actually are.
    In no likes experiment.

that is all

MBTI
    ENTP

Quote Originally Posted by prplchknz View Post
    It's true. They're smart, but they over estimate how smart they actually are.
    I think misunderstanding others boosts self-confidence...

(wait, I'm not welcome in this thread, am I?)

MBTI
    yupp

Quote Originally Posted by solipsists View Post
    I think misunderstanding others boosts self-confidence...

(wait, I'm not welcome in this thread, am I?)
    who's confidence? yours? if you're convinced you're right about something no matter what anyone else tells you, you're confident enough
    the person who's being misunderstood? perhaps, but not at the cost of them thinking you're an egotistical jackass that has no clue.

(says who?)
    In no likes experiment.

that is all