User Tag List

First 23456 Last

Results 31 to 40 of 54

  1. #31
    Senior Member gloomy-optimist's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    4w3
    Socionics
    INFp
    Posts
    305

    Default

    Oh, I don't deny it; I read minds <8|

  2. #32
    Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    MBTI
    ENTP
    Posts
    45

    Default

    narcissists, all of them yes yes
    even the title is made in a typical INFJ modesty

  3. #33
    にゃん runvardh's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx/so
    Socionics
    IEI
    Posts
    8,559

    Default

    Ok, I have intutions that function almost like a 6 second pre-cog ability. I don't think INFJs corner the market on that stuff.
    Dreams are best served manifest and tangible.

    INFP, 6w7, IEI

    I accept no responsibility, what so ever, for the fact that I exist; I do, however, accept full responsibility for what I do while I exist.

    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

  4. #34
    Senior Member wedekit's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    MBTI
    INFJ
    Posts
    694

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by runvardh View Post
    Ok, I have intutions that function almost like a 6 second pre-cog ability. I don't think INFJs corner the market on that stuff.
    We'll be happy to share it.

    It's a common description that I think most INFJs don't like to be put under anyways. We may be "psychic" in some ways, but it's not as flashy or controlled as people seem to assume.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Enneagram 4w5 social

  5. #35
    にゃん runvardh's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx/so
    Socionics
    IEI
    Posts
    8,559

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by wedekit View Post
    We'll be happy to share it.

    It's a common description that I think most INFJs don't like to be put under anyways. We may be "psychic" in some ways, but it's not as flashy or controlled as people seem to assume.
    Yeah, neither is mine. I get a flash of what a situation is going to turn into about 6 seconds (a full round for D&D nerds) before it actually happens.
    Dreams are best served manifest and tangible.

    INFP, 6w7, IEI

    I accept no responsibility, what so ever, for the fact that I exist; I do, however, accept full responsibility for what I do while I exist.

    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

  6. #36
    Senior Member Silent Stars's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    9w1
    Socionics
    INFj
    Posts
    410

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Mo_(operalover) View Post
    Great, nice people but, some of them, when depressed, have a tendency to mire down their close friends along with them. In addition, some of them do tend to downplay their friends' problems in relation to their own. If X happens to them, it's a horrible monumentous thing and they need time to get through it. If X happened to you, they'd tell you to 'get over it' and they'd wonder why you were being so weak.
    I've never brought anyone else down with me.

    If anything, I naturally tend to downplay the stuff I've been through....I rarely ever see the need to tell anyone about it anyways (though I think people can notice that I have a lot of hurt inside regardless of what I tell them), and even when I do, I don't really go into detail much, but if I see someone else who's having a hard time, I'm always happy to listen to and support and comfort them in any way I can; it's the least I can do. I would never be so insensitive as what you explained.

  7. #37
    Senior Member Dwigie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    MBTI
    INFP
    Posts
    658

    Default

    ahem..*never?*.
    I would go crazy if I didn't exorcise "negative" feelings, how do you deal without venting to a close friend? It's compulsive for me until the feeling is "exorcised".
    Hats off to you :P
    Sometimes I feel like I'm "on Mercury"-

  8. #38
    Senior Member Silent Stars's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    9w1
    Socionics
    INFj
    Posts
    410

    Default

    I do vent, but it's a very rare occasion, and only really to one person at a time (there is only ever one person at a time I feel comfortable enough to do that with, but all of the previous ones have, in some way or another, disappeared from my life, though I do have one currently, who will never leave me, and I'm very grateful for her ). Another reason I don't vent to anyone else really is because they tend to think I'm making it out to be worse than it really is, when all I'm doing is telling it exactly how it is, both from my personal perspective and objectively, and it can be rather frustrating (especially when such criticisms are coming from your own family, ironically being part of the problem themselves). I've also noticed that, a lot of the time, when someone gains full knowledge of it all, it somehow ends up being a turn-off, and they start to distance themselves from me, though how hurtful they decide to be while doing so varies.

    And yes, I would absolutely never be insensitive like that. The thought of it wouldn't even cross my mind. It's just totally not like me.

  9. #39
    Senior Member Dwigie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    MBTI
    INFP
    Posts
    658

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Silent Stars View Post
    I do vent, but it's a very rare occasion, and only really to one person at a time (there is only ever one person at a time I feel comfortable enough to do that with, but all of the previous ones have, in some way or another, disappeared from my life, though I do have one currently, who will never leave me, and I'm very grateful for her ). Another reason I don't vent to anyone else really is because they tend to think I'm making it out to be worse than it really is, when all I'm doing is telling it exactly how it is, both from my personal perspective and objectively, and it can be rather frustrating (especially when such criticisms are coming from your own family, ironically being part of the problem themselves). I've also noticed that, a lot of the time, when someone gains full knowledge of it all, it somehow ends up being a turn-off, and they start to distance themselves from me, though how hurtful they decide to be while doing so varies.

    And yes, I would absolutely never be insensitive like that. The thought of it wouldn't even cross my mind. It's just totally not like me.

    I am usually the mean one so I can't "say I sympathize" without being hypocritical because I'm usually the one doing it .
    I only vent to people close to me, but being fake happy in public comes naturally.
    They probably do that to you because they may be more "objective", they hear the facts but you talk about your feelings so depending on how sensitive you are the story can seem different.A lot of people don't take sensitivity seriously and think "Drama queen!"
    (I have an enfp sister who is extremely sensitive, she heard a fireworks and was reminded of rifles in Africa and broke down in the middle of Disneyland.So if you had heard my side of the story and hers you'd think: is this the same story?)
    I don't think I've met other infjs...don't know what to say about them.
    The ones on the forum seem nice so far, feels like family.
    Sometimes I feel like I'm "on Mercury"-

  10. #40
    Senior Member Moiety's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    MBTI
    ISFJ
    Posts
    6,020

    Default

    I want to find a cute religious INFJ girl and twist her moral compass.

Similar Threads

  1. what's your opinion about this person?
    By teothebest in forum What's my Type?
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 11-28-2014, 09:10 PM
  2. What are your feelings about right and wrong?
    By prplchknz in forum Philosophy and Spirituality
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 02-21-2011, 07:16 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO