narcissists, all of them yes yes
    even the title is made in a typical INFJ modesty

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx/so
    Socionics
    IEI

Ok, I have intutions that function almost like a 6 second pre-cog ability. I don't think INFJs corner the market on that stuff.
    Dreams are best served manifest and tangible.

INFP, 6w7, IEI

I accept no responsibility, what so ever, for the fact that I exist; I do, however, accept full responsibility for what I do while I exist.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

MBTI
    INFJ

Quote Originally Posted by runvardh View Post
    Ok, I have intutions that function almost like a 6 second pre-cog ability. I don't think INFJs corner the market on that stuff.
    We'll be happy to share it.

It's a common description that I think most INFJs don't like to be put under anyways. We may be "psychic" in some ways, but it's not as flashy or controlled as people seem to assume.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Enneagram 4w5 social

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx/so
    Socionics
    IEI

Quote Originally Posted by wedekit View Post
    We'll be happy to share it.

It's a common description that I think most INFJs don't like to be put under anyways. We may be "psychic" in some ways, but it's not as flashy or controlled as people seem to assume.
    Yeah, neither is mine. I get a flash of what a situation is going to turn into about 6 seconds (a full round for D&D nerds) before it actually happens.
    Dreams are best served manifest and tangible.

INFP, 6w7, IEI

I accept no responsibility, what so ever, for the fact that I exist; I do, however, accept full responsibility for what I do while I exist.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    9w1
    Socionics
    INFj

Quote Originally Posted by Mo_(operalover) View Post
    Great, nice people but, some of them, when depressed, have a tendency to mire down their close friends along with them. In addition, some of them do tend to downplay their friends' problems in relation to their own. If X happens to them, it's a horrible monumentous thing and they need time to get through it. If X happened to you, they'd tell you to 'get over it' and they'd wonder why you were being so weak.
    I've never brought anyone else down with me.

If anything, I naturally tend to downplay the stuff I've been through....I rarely ever see the need to tell anyone about it anyways (though I think people can notice that I have a lot of hurt inside regardless of what I tell them), and even when I do, I don't really go into detail much, but if I see someone else who's having a hard time, I'm always happy to listen to and support and comfort them in any way I can; it's the least I can do. I would never be so insensitive as what you explained.

MBTI
    INFP

ahem..*never?*.
    I would go crazy if I didn't exorcise "negative" feelings, how do you deal without venting to a close friend? It's compulsive for me until the feeling is "exorcised".
    Hats off to you :P
    Sometimes I feel like I'm "on Mercury"-

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    9w1
    Socionics
    INFj

I do vent, but it's a very rare occasion, and only really to one person at a time (there is only ever one person at a time I feel comfortable enough to do that with, but all of the previous ones have, in some way or another, disappeared from my life, though I do have one currently, who will never leave me, and I'm very grateful for her ). Another reason I don't vent to anyone else really is because they tend to think I'm making it out to be worse than it really is, when all I'm doing is telling it exactly how it is, both from my personal perspective and objectively, and it can be rather frustrating (especially when such criticisms are coming from your own family, ironically being part of the problem themselves). I've also noticed that, a lot of the time, when someone gains full knowledge of it all, it somehow ends up being a turn-off, and they start to distance themselves from me, though how hurtful they decide to be while doing so varies.

And yes, I would absolutely never be insensitive like that. The thought of it wouldn't even cross my mind. It's just totally not like me.

MBTI
    INFP

Quote Originally Posted by Silent Stars View Post
    I do vent, but it's a very rare occasion, and only really to one person at a time (there is only ever one person at a time I feel comfortable enough to do that with, but all of the previous ones have, in some way or another, disappeared from my life, though I do have one currently, who will never leave me, and I'm very grateful for her ). Another reason I don't vent to anyone else really is because they tend to think I'm making it out to be worse than it really is, when all I'm doing is telling it exactly how it is, both from my personal perspective and objectively, and it can be rather frustrating (especially when such criticisms are coming from your own family, ironically being part of the problem themselves). I've also noticed that, a lot of the time, when someone gains full knowledge of it all, it somehow ends up being a turn-off, and they start to distance themselves from me, though how hurtful they decide to be while doing so varies.

And yes, I would absolutely never be insensitive like that. The thought of it wouldn't even cross my mind. It's just totally not like me.

I am usually the mean one so I can't "say I sympathize" without being hypocritical because I'm usually the one doing it .
    I only vent to people close to me, but being fake happy in public comes naturally.
    They probably do that to you because they may be more "objective", they hear the facts but you talk about your feelings so depending on how sensitive you are the story can seem different.A lot of people don't take sensitivity seriously and think "Drama queen!"
    (I have an enfp sister who is extremely sensitive, she heard a fireworks and was reminded of rifles in Africa and broke down in the middle of Disneyland.So if you had heard my side of the story and hers you'd think: is this the same story?)
    I don't think I've met other infjs...don't know what to say about them.
    The ones on the forum seem nice so far, feels like family.
    Sometimes I feel like I'm "on Mercury"-

MBTI
    ISFJ

I want to find a cute religious INFJ girl and twist her moral compass.