User Tag List

First 1234 Last

MBTI
    INtj
    Enneagram
    9w1

An INFJ friend of mine is great to be with one on one. One thing is, he says so much, one time this, the other time that, and I have tended to take it all serious. I have come back from that. Not taking things too serious he is a great help and always wants to talk and offer help. He's very interested in people.

For girls, without having much experience, I think INFJ is my favourite type.

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    5w4
    Socionics
    meh

Quote Originally Posted by Udog View Post
    I like em. Layered personalities that get more interesting as you dig deeper, a quiet strength, thoughtful, and surprisingly sociable for introverts.
    This.

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    5w4
    Socionics
    meh

Quote Originally Posted by Mo_(operalover) View Post
    Great, nice people but, some of them, when depressed, have a tendency to mire down their close friends along with them. In addition, some of them do tend to downplay their friends' problems in relation to their own. If X happens to them, it's a horrible monumentous thing and they need time to get through it. If X happened to you, they'd tell you to 'get over it' and they'd wonder why you were being so weak.
    Meh. That's human nature in general.

MBTI
    ESTP
    Enneagram
    873 sx/so
    Socionics
    SLE Ti

Fuck em.

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx/so
    Socionics
    IEI

Quote Originally Posted by Silently Honest View Post
    Fuck em.
    ... All night long

Eh, an issue when they try to be my mother; I had one, she was a bitch pain, replacement is not nessicary. However, they're wonderful when we're standing on even ground. (and sometimes it gets a little hot in here! )
    Dreams are best served manifest and tangible.

INFP, 6w7, IEI

I accept no responsibility, what so ever, for the fact that I exist; I do, however, accept full responsibility for what I do while I exist.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

MBTI
    ENTP

Everything good about them can also be bad. Like anything else.

* Very conscientious and considerate. Flipside: incapable of complaining about something out of shyness and unwillingness to be 'mean'.
    * Wonderful communicators. Flipside: can overcommunicate.
    * Very stable and supportive. Flipside: smothering.
    * Very sensitive to the feelings of others. Flipside: Neurotic about little casual slights or bad feelings.

Overall, I love INFJ's with every bit of my black heart.
    "Create like a god, command like a king, work like a slave."

MBTI
    INTP

INFJs are probably my favorite type, and I usually resonate best with them among all types. They have a depth of spirit that I find very appealing. Excellent abstract communicators, so I get plenty of mind candy there. The feeling part gives them a warmth and kindness that I find very attractive. I like the introversion too, on a personal level, since I like my space and they understand that and usually want the same. The J complements my P nicely as well, and I am light enough on the P that it usually isn't much of an issue.

MBTI
    ENFj

I know a few and they are very different from each other. Over all they are very fun to to be with and we make jokes all the time. They are always busy doing something with their lives and always seem positive and "lucky" I can't explain that last one too well but they always land what they want in many different ways. Over all a 9.3 out of 10.
    ENFJ 3W4

If you read this I am sorry to say that you just lost 5 seconds of your life that you wont be getting back.*

*Actual time may vary.

Enneagram
    9w8 so/sx

Can't stand em

ish red no longer *sad* nightning's Avatar
    MBTI
    INfj

INFJ is like honey... good to have around but too much makes me ill. Most of the time they're good at reading me though so they maintain the distance that I need

Although neuroticism is a major issue... that and blaming themselves for everything.