User Tag List

First 456

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    468 sx/sp
    Socionics
    EII None

Mostly people don't bother me too much because I keep my distance, but one that I think is ISTJ really gets under my skin because she believes, apparently, that I lie -- lie as in fabricate, make stuff up. The first couple of times she snorted at me in derision I let it go, but she did it again just lately and I just finished assembling documentation so I can confront her with proof that I was telling the truth, and ask her not to assume I'm A FREAKING NUTCASE again ... grrrrr. Her imagination is so limited and she is so sure she knows everything that when something foreign to her comes to light, she just assumes it can't be true.

I thought the thread was "INFJ butt heads," too, LOL.

Sniffles

Quote Originally Posted by gloomy-optimist View Post
    I actually think the main difficulty is how rounded a person of any type is. Anyone can be an asshole, just like anyone can be decent. It's just a matter of how unbalanced they are oftentimes.
    Yeah this is my attitude too.

Glycerine

Quote Originally Posted by raz1337 View Post
    I'm seeing a trend. What is the problem that comes up here? Too grounded in rules and reality?
    yes, at times. I was referring to extreme SJ's that are closed minded, set in their ways, and extra type A. However, I have met man wonderful SJ's but out of the negative forms of the temperaments, I tend to clash with SJ's the most.

MBTI
    LoLz

Quote Originally Posted by IDK123 View Post
    yes, at times. I was referring to extreme SJ's that are closed minded, set in their ways, and extra type A. However, I have met man wonderful SJ's but out of the negative forms of the temperaments, I tend to clash with SJ's the most.
    Maybe it's STJs, or just me. I'm not a "I'll try anything new" kind of person, but I don't think of myself as so closed minded. I could be wrong about myself. I've come across some SJs that I think are just so stuck on playing office or organization of their surroundings. I agree with the general idea behind SJ's, but some SJ's do take it way far.

Sniffles

I've only had problems with one ISTJ, and that was mostly because he was a troll.

As for the ISTJs here, I have nothing against them. In fact I'm actually to get to know them better.

Lately Ive been clashing with ISPs.

Glycerine

Maybe it's STJs, or just me. I'm not a "I'll try anything new" kind of person, but I don't think of myself as so closed minded. I could be wrong about myself. I've come across some SJs that I think are just so stuck on playing office or organization of their surroundings. I agree with the general idea behind SJ's, but some SJ's do take it way far.
    That's why I said EXTREME so it probably does not include you. From what I have read in your posts, you don't seem to come off like the ones I'm referring to and I enjoy reading your posts.

MBTI
    LoLz

Quote Originally Posted by IDK123 View Post
    That's why I said EXTREME so it probably does not include you. From what I have read in your posts, you don't seem to come off like the ones I'm referring to and I enjoy reading your posts.
    I know. I wonder if there's really a significant difference in the impression on other people by ESxJs compared to ISxJs.

I'm seeing a trend. What is the problem that comes up here? Too grounded in rules and reality?
    Them using Si as auxilary function, which is our worst.. possibly?

I know. I wonder if there's really a significant difference in the impression on other people by ESxJs compared to ISxJs.
    Well, in my humble opinion it's the Extroversion. The ISxJs are more tuned down versus the ESxJs, atleast in expression.