User Tag List

First 3456 Last

MBTI
    INFJ

Quote Originally Posted by gloomy-optimist View Post
    I actually think the main difficulty is how rounded a person of any type is. Anyone can be an asshole, just like anyone can be decent. It's just a matter of how unbalanced they are oftentimes.
    truth

MBTI
    ISTJ
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/so

Quote Originally Posted by gloomy-optimist View Post
    I actually think the main difficulty is how rounded a person of any type is. Anyone can be an asshole, just like anyone can be decent. It's just a matter of how unbalanced they are oftentimes.
    And which types are most abundant? SJs. Therefore, which unbalanced types are most abundant? Unbalanced SJs. Though, of course I'm not making excuses...
    Last edited by Cimarron; 12-10-2008 at 11:33 PM. Reason: annoying mispunctuation
    You can't spell "justice" without ISTJ.

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    6w
    Socionics
    EII

ESTJs. There's millions of them and every single of them thinks he's Louis XIV.

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    6?

I tend to have the most trouble with ESFJs too. I mean, I like them as people, but if I'm working with one, it's trouble. ISTJs and I also tend to butt heads a little; they never seem to appreciate my sense of humor, nor do I appreciate theirs. Again - I like them, I just don't always get along with them.
    INFJ

"I can never be what I ought to be until you are what you ought to be. You can never be what you ought to be until I am what I ought to be. This is the interrelated structure of reality." -Martin Luther King, Jr.

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    4w5 sx/sp
    Socionics
    IEI Ni

The reason I voted ESxJs is because if they don't like you their energy goes outward/invasive/etc.. They're controlling in the extraverted manner. They make themselves difficult to avoid.

Reigning Bologna Princess Rajah's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram

Dunno, but I'm butting heads with one right now. *grr*

I... suppose. Yeah!

I can't relegate it to a type though I have sincerely thought on who I butt heads with most. It seems varied and significantly based on maturity/tolerance.

I cannot withstand for long the obnoxious, the self-righteous, the arrogant, and the cruel of any type. If someone is one of these things, I will stand askance as long as I can bear it. If they are any two of these things, I will avoid them like the plague. If they are more than two of these things, I will avoid them like the plague and potentially lash out a verbal whipcrack or two --but if I am forcibly stayed in their presence I will emotionally spear them with a well-sharpened word or ten.

As such, I'm rarely in the presence of people I butt heads with save for my job, which is usually fleeting contact. I'd guess this is true for most INFJs since we don't voluntarily stick around for people we despise.
    "The purpose of life is to be defeated by greater and greater things." - Rainer Maria Rilke

MBTI
    infj

Quote Originally Posted by felt up View Post
    I'm curious to see which type INFJs historically have had the most problems with.

For me it has to be ESFJs. We don't seem to get along. Apparently, my personal style, general disposition, and failure to acknowledge rules, have put me on their lifelong sh*t list. In return, I find them annoyingly conventional, nosy, manipulative, invasive, gossipy, fake and cliquish. I don't feel as negatively about any other type. ESFJs bring out the worst in me.
    ENFJ.

MBTI
    infj

Quote Originally Posted by iwakar View Post
    I cannot withstand for long the obnoxious, the self-righteous, the arrogant, and the cruel of any type. If someone is one of these things, I will stand askance as long as I can bear it. If they are any two of these things, I will avoid them like the plague. If they are more than two of these things, I will avoid them like the plague and potentially lash out a verbal whipcrack or two --but if I am forcibly stayed in their presence I will emotionally spear them with a well-sharpened word or ten.
    So well-said, thank you, and I am just this way as well.

MBTI
    INFJ

Quote Originally Posted by felt up View Post
    I'm curious to see which type INFJs historically have had the most problems with.

For me it has to be ESFJs. We don't seem to get along. Apparently, my personal style, general disposition, and failure to acknowledge rules, have put me on their lifelong sh*t list. In return, I find them annoyingly conventional, nosy, manipulative, invasive, gossipy, fake and cliquish. I don't feel as negatively about any other type. ESFJs bring out the worst in me.

Whatever type insists that her niece should let her use her Doppler to check her niece's unborn baby's heart tones, even though her niece says No.

A different time she arranged a birthday celebration for my shy 11 year-old INF daughter who didn't know most of the 40 relatives at the party (which was also a family reunion). The waiters came out with a giant sombrero they put on my daughter's head and led the entire restaurant in singing Happy Birthday, which embarassed and annoyed her.

Later my aunt complained my daughter was ungrateful, even though my mom and I had both told her not to make a big deal about the birthday.

She's a very domineering woman whose own grown daughter is unable to do anything without her mother's advice and/or assistance. Fortunately she lives in Ohio where we rarely visit.
    Proud Female Rider in Maverick's Bike Club.