First 23456 Last

veteran attention whore Jeffster's Avatar
    MBTI
    ESFP
    Enneagram
    7w6 sx
    Socionics
    SEE Fi

INFJs aren't all buttheads. Some of them are even kinda cool.
    Jeffster Illustrates the Artisan Temperament <---- click here

"I like the sigs with quotes in them from other forum members." -- Oberon

The SP Spazz Youtube Channel

MBTI
    LoLz

Quote Originally Posted by IDK123 View Post
    I tend to butt heads with SJ's but I can have a good time with them as long as I keep the talking to a minimum.
    Quote Originally Posted by wedekit View Post
    In the past I would have said xSTJ, but I think as I put myself in their shoes more and more it becomes less of a problem.
    Quote Originally Posted by Eileen View Post
    I have had trouble with ENTJs and ISTJs most often, I think. I've only really known one clear ESFJ, and I had problems with her, but I think that was less about our personalities and more about how crazy she was.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dwigie View Post
    Hum me it's not so much about the type but Ts only for some odd reason. I either really love them or hate them. Especially XTJs...The ones I know in real life are 80% major stuck up intellectuals with two many books up theirs. The other 20% are just...*melts*.
    but yes, mostly XXTJs.
    I'm seeing a trend. What is the problem that comes up here? Too grounded in rules and reality?

WTF is this dude saying? A Schnitzel's Avatar
    MBTI
    INTP
    Socionics
    B.S.

Quote Originally Posted by raz1337 View Post
    I'm seeing a trend. What is the problem that comes up here? Too grounded in rules and reality?
    Stubborn perhaps.

Think that they are being logical when they are actually just following how their predecessors did something. Inconsiderate of others feelings and nuanced social dynamics.

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    4 sx/sp
    Socionics
    EII

ESxJ.

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    9w1
    Socionics
    INFj None

I can't really make a type determination, but I have problems with people that seem to have a large part of their personality tied up in being in a dominant position over others. I don't take very kindly to the social equivalent of somebody humping me like a dog with dominance issues, so head-bumping ensues.
    “There are two novels that can change a bookish fourteen-year old’s life: The Lord of the Rings and Atlas Shrugged. One is a childish fantasy that often engenders a lifelong obsession with its unbelievable heroes, leading to an emotionally stunted, socially crippled adulthood, unable to deal with the real world. The other, of course, involves orcs.”
    ~ John Rogers

MBTI
    INxJ

Looks like xxTJs are the culprits. My gf and I disagree all the time, but we always manage to work it out. She's an INFJ.

MBTI
    LoLz

Quote Originally Posted by 01011010 View Post
    Looks like xxTJs are the culprits. My gf and I disagree all the time, but we always manage to work it out. She's an INFJ.
    Te and Fe don't get along apparently and I don't doubt it. Fe has admirable qualities to it, though.

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    4w5 sx/sp
    Socionics
    IEI Ni

Quote Originally Posted by 01011010 View Post
    INFJ/INTJ get along well IRL ime. I think it's because we share Ni.

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    4w5
    Socionics
    INFj

I get along with almost everyone, but if I had to choose one type I butt heads with I'd have to say XSTJ. Interested how so many are saying ESFJ as theirs, I actually really like almost all ESFJs I've met, but then again I'm a huge feeler. I do like most ESTJs and ISTJs too (good thing, there're a lot of them). In the XSTJs I like I admire their no-nonsense attitude, wit, and confidence. But the few that I clash with I have major problems with their coldness and insensitivity.

I'm surprised socionics says ESTJ is my dual. I think that is a load of crap. Even the XSTJs I really like, I like as friends and could never imagine them as romantic partners... I need someone more amenable to my Fe who is into public displays of affection ;o) ...

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    4w3
    Socionics
    INFp

I actually think the main difficulty is how rounded a person of any type is. Anyone can be an asshole, just like anyone can be decent. It's just a matter of how unbalanced they are oftentimes.