User Tag List

First 39474849505159 Last

MBTI
    ENfP
    Enneagram
    8w9 sx/sp

3 reasons this thread is turning out to be like diarrhea:

1. It started out as something the OP originally expected to be small and tame, then exploded out in runny spurts and is now something regrettably massive and unwanted.

2. It contains a few seeds to englightenment and kernels of truth within the deep liquid soup of waste and putridness.

3. It all has to do with the release of our internal feeling.
    sparkly sparkly rainbow excretions

Quote Originally Posted by ThatGirl View Post
    holy shit am I a feeler?
    if you like my avatar, it's because i took it myself! : D

Banned
    MBTI
    type

Quote Originally Posted by niffer View Post

1. It started out as something the OP originally expected to be small and tame, then exploded out in runny spurts and is now something regrettably massive and unwanted.

2. It contains a few seeds to englightenment and kernels of truth within the deep liquid soup of waste and putridness.

I appreciate the humor in this. *serious face*

Gotta catch you all! Blackmail!'s Avatar
    MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    7w8

Quote Originally Posted by Jack Flak View Post
    The thread title itself was a claim of superior knowledge.
    I did not interpreted it that way. As the great philosopher Mick Jagger once said: "You can't always get what you want" (even Fi). :rolli:

Even if you disagreed with CC, we should have waited till the other Fi-users would tell us what they think about it.
    Intead, you blindly and forcefully attacked, since you apparently took this thread as a personal offense.

---

And frankly, the Fi-users I know are amongst the least arrogant people around us. When I see INTPs complaining that other types may be "arrogant", well, like I'd say in French "C'est l'h˘pital qui se moque de la charitÚ" (transl: "It's the hospital that makes light of charity"), a saying quite similar to "it's the kettle calling the teapot black".
    "A man who only drinks water has a secret to hide from his fellow-men" -Baudelaire

7w8 SCUxI

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    512 sp/so

Quote Originally Posted by niffer View Post

Actually, I was going to suggest that this whole section be split off into the feces and urine spray thread because if those don't keep cats away, this thread certainly will.

MBTI
    INTP

I'm glad I can double as a comedian, or for that matter you can and I can be a repellent. Maybe I should get on the cat litter market.
    My cold, snide, intellectual life is just a veneer, behind which lies the plywood of loneliness.

Banned
    MBTI
    type

Quote Originally Posted by Blackmail! View Post
    I did not interpreted it that way. As Mick Jagger said: "You can't always get what you want" (even Fi).

Even if you disagreed with CC, we should have waited till the other Fi-users would tell us what they think about it.
    Intead, you blindly and forcefully attacked, since you apparently took this thread as a personal offense.
    You're totally correct there. Perhaps I should have let it be an F-only discussion, but I was offended. Additionally so because it was a continuation of a debate we were having elsewhere, and I perceived it as an attempt to somehow prove her position correct without my interference by appealing to those of similar persuasion. I would imagine you at least see where I'm coming from.

And frankly, the Fi-users I know are amongst the least arrogant people around us. When I see INTPs complaining that other types may be "arrogant", well, like I'd say in French "C'est l'h˘pital qui se moque de la charitÚ" (transl: "It's the hospital that makes light of charity"), a saying quite similar to "it's the kettle calling the teapot black".
    Arrogance isn't tied to type, based on my observations. If I thought it was, I would probably say so. It's an individual trait.

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    512 sp/so

Quote Originally Posted by Aimahn View Post
    I'm glad I can double as a comedian, or for that matter you can and I can be a repellent. Maybe I should get on the cat litter market.

`~~Philosoflying~~` SillySapienne's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    4w5

When I think about justice I think about honesty, I think about truth.

Fairness is the opposite of deception.

I care about sincerity, I care about perceiving the most accurate reality.

I am a human being, human beings are fallible creatures, I know that life can be unsettling, that sometimes, the truth hurts, but every night I have to sleep with myself, and when push comes to shove all I really have is myself so to and with myself I'll stay and stand true.

The biggest travesty therefore would be me living a life separate from myself, and lies separate us, and secrets separate us, and honesty is the only glue that helps us connect to ourselves, to each other and to the world in which we live.

I fear detachment. I fear that gravitational pull to just be selfish. Life is not a competition, the realest conflict we have is internal, to understand ourselves in order to then be understood.
    `
    'Cause you can't handle me...

"A lie is a lie even if everyone believes it. The truth is the truth even if nobody believes it." - David Stevens

"That that is, is. That that is not, is not. Is that it? It is."

Veritatem dies aperit

Ride si sapis

Intelligentle sparkles

MBTI
    ENTJ
    Enneagram
    8w9 sp/sx
    Socionics
    LIE

trent reznor allusion, again
    " there is no you, there is only me " - and the whole gamut of " Only " by NIN
    I N V I C T U S

Minister of Propagandhi ajblaise's Avatar
    MBTI
    INTP

Quote Originally Posted by CaptainChick View Post
    I fear detachment. I fear that gravitational pull to just be selfish.
    Wait a minute..

Detachment is a state in which a person overcomes his or her attachment to desire for things, people or concepts of the world and thus attains a heightened perspective. Detachment - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

That's the opposite of selfish.