User Tag List

First 34424344454654 Last

Quote Originally Posted by Aimahn View Post
    The more elaborate my hidden feelings are the harder it is for you to come anywhere close to an objective understanding of what it is I meant.
    Which, in and of itself, is still information. Get me

Edit: Example: It could provide you insight into human nature, or insight into how/why their reasoning is wrong and how to prevent yourself from making those same mistakes.

MBTI
    INTP

Quote Originally Posted by disregard View Post
    You sure have a lot of bad things to say about CC without having made an impression of your own.

Well, you're beginning to make an impression, but it leaves you with very little room to cast judgment.
    I only hate CC to the extent that she argues. I respect you( more specifically your arguing/reasoning) because we have agreed upon terms that we are refuting or discussing and you don't force me to make a number of implicit assumptions. I don't think it should be necessary to play psychoanalyst just to come to an agreement on something, or have an argument. With CC it feels like that is the only way and it is extremely maddening.

I actually would probably much prefer playing psychoanalyst to someone who at least attempts to substantiate their feelings and thoughts on things, it would make things much smoother. I also appreciate the fact that your arguments power doesn't lie in attacking my own personal character or justifications( although you seem to be trending that way ).
    My cold, snide, intellectual life is just a veneer, behind which lies the plywood of loneliness.

MBTI
    INTP

Quote Originally Posted by Didums View Post
    Which, in and of itself, is still information. Get me
    How good is the information when it can be interpreted in a million different ways and she is the only one that understands the correct way to interpret it. Japanese is still information, I can attempt to decipher it although I don't think I would get very far...
    My cold, snide, intellectual life is just a veneer, behind which lies the plywood of loneliness.

MBTI
    INFP

I also appreciate the fact that your arguments power doesn't lie in attacking my own personal character or justifications( although you seem to be trending that way ).
    Those claws come out specifically when people do things like repeatedly attack a friend of mine.

MBTI
    INTP

Quote Originally Posted by disregard View Post
    Those claws come out specifically when people do things like repeatedly attack a friend of mine.
    Attack who, I just stated I am frustrated by her inability to substantiate her claims and strive to come towards a mutual agreement on anything. Honestly in this brief 5 minute argument I think I've progressed a lot further than I have in any conversation than I've had with her. I actually really respect the fact that you are getting subjective because I've crossed a perceived "personal" boundary with you. The thing is you STATE all of this so I know what the fuck is going on.

How good is the information when it can be interpreted in a million different ways and she is the only one that understands the correct way to interpret it. Japanese is still information, I can attempt to decipher it although I don't think I would get very far...
    See my edit. And the japanese example is assuming that what she has said is completely incomprehensible, which I don't think is the case here.

MBTI
    ENfP
    Enneagram
    8w9 sx/sp

You guys are pretty much mostly making personal attacks- or in any case discussing things unrelated to the OP. If we would only continue discussing Fi, which I'm pretty sure this thread was intended for, we could get back to making post/idea-based attacks that take up pages, rather than retardedness-based ones that take up even more.
    sparkly sparkly rainbow excretions

Quote Originally Posted by ThatGirl View Post
    holy shit am I a feeler?
    if you like my avatar, it's because i took it myself! : D

Banned
    MBTI
    type

Quote Originally Posted by niffer View Post
    You guys are pretty much mostly making personal attacks- or in any case discussing things unrelated to the OP. If we would only continue discussing Fi, which I'm pretty sure this thread was intended for, we could get back to making post/idea-based attacks that take up pages, rather than retardedness-based ones that take up even more.
    I don't think Fi could or should be discussed any further. Not that I think these little grudge matches should go on forever either, just sayin'.

Yes, but I think this thread is too far-gone now.

MBTI
    INTP

You guys are pretty much mostly making personal attacks. If we would only continue discussing Fi, which I'm pretty sure this thread was intended for, we could get back to making post/idea-based attacks that take up pages, rather than retardedness-based ones that take up even more.
    Actually yes the context has gotten personal, but I was trying to describe how I don't think I can effectively argue with CC because we both seem to be going in opposing directions. I personally think I am extremely willing to meet halfway and was trying state that by saying its necessary to come to some objective agreement to do that.

But yeah Carry on with the Fi, let the personal attacks flood in on me. I'll take them.