User Tag List

First 234561454 Last

Results 31 to 40 of 650

  1. #31
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    MBTI
    type
    Posts
    9,100

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by CaptainChick View Post
    Fi cannot be faked.

    The end.

    -CC
    The end, you say? Your Fi is getting the better of your perception, I think. You don't want it to be faked. That's not the same as it being impossible.

    I could fake it all day if you like, but I wouldn't without good reason.

  2. #32
    `~~Philosoflying~~` SillySapienne's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    4w5
    Posts
    9,849

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by heart View Post
    fake us some...right now!
    Fake "Fi", and faking "Fi":







    `
    'Cause you can't handle me...

    "A lie is a lie even if everyone believes it. The truth is the truth even if nobody believes it." - David Stevens

    "That that is, is. That that is not, is not. Is that it? It is."

    Veritatem dies aperit

    Ride si sapis

    Intelligentle sparkles

  3. #33
    heart on fire
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    8,457

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Jack Flak View Post
    I could fake it all day if you like, but I wouldn't without good reason.
    Isn't my asking you sweetly reason enough?

  4. #34
    `~~Philosoflying~~` SillySapienne's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    4w5
    Posts
    9,849

    Default

    Fake Fi = Fe



    Forgive me, for I kid.

    `
    'Cause you can't handle me...

    "A lie is a lie even if everyone believes it. The truth is the truth even if nobody believes it." - David Stevens

    "That that is, is. That that is not, is not. Is that it? It is."

    Veritatem dies aperit

    Ride si sapis

    Intelligentle sparkles

  5. #35
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    MBTI
    type
    Posts
    9,100

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by heart View Post
    Isn't my asking you sweetly reason enough?
    Nah. If I were to write a song write now, I would basically ignore everything but emotion to divine lyrics, and only after I'd written a lot down or sang it to myself would I start to organize it. You could call this organizing T, but if I slacked and left it stream of consciousness I could, quite simply, fake the work of an INFP artist.

  6. #36
    mrs disregard's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    MBTI
    INFP
    Posts
    7,855

    Default

    You can imitate Fi. If it is useful for someone to perceive some Fi in you, you could act it out... but it will never be Fi.

  7. #37
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    MBTI
    type
    Posts
    9,100

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by disregard View Post
    You can imitate Fi. If it is useful for someone to perceive some Fi in you, you could act it out...
    Yes. That's my argument against typing people based on lyrics.

  8. #38
    heart on fire
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    8,457

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Jack Flak View Post
    Nah. If I were to write a song write now, I would basically ignore everything but emotion to divine lyrics, and only after I'd written a lot down or sang it to myself would I start to organize it. You could call this organizing T, but if I slacked and left it stream of consciousness I could, quite simply, fake the work of an INFP artist.
    Well, are you really faking then or are you listening to your unconscious? I often intetionally "forget" about certain things and then get an answer from seemingly nowhere. I don't think I'm faking that, I think it's unconscious thinking...but you can't do it on demand and therefore it doesn't equate that you'd do it often. I am not working on some major publication of Ti logic, lol.

    And the logic that comes to me unconsciously, I can't explain! So it would seem vapid to another person if I put it to paper.

    If a person's lyrics are consistantly Fi (and not just the odd song or two) it stands to reason that is their dom feeling function.

  9. #39
    not to be trusted miss fortune's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Enneagram
    827 sp/so
    Posts
    20,131

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Jack Flak View Post
    I could fake it all day if you like, but I wouldn't without good reason.
    Come on... make like Sally and fake it for us!
    “Oh, we're always alright. You remember that. We happen to other people.” -Terry Pratchett

  10. #40
    `~~Philosoflying~~` SillySapienne's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    4w5
    Posts
    9,849

    Default

    One cannot FAKE sincerity!!!

    One cannot fake insight or wisdom.

    Fi is entirely lacking of pretension, it is what it is, and it accepts how it is, never trying to be what it is not.
    `
    'Cause you can't handle me...

    "A lie is a lie even if everyone believes it. The truth is the truth even if nobody believes it." - David Stevens

    "That that is, is. That that is not, is not. Is that it? It is."

    Veritatem dies aperit

    Ride si sapis

    Intelligentle sparkles

Similar Threads

  1. "It's only people's games you got to dodge" -Dylan
    By rfossr in forum General Psychology
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 11-28-2014, 02:09 PM
  2. A re-introduction even though it is said you only get one.
    By Serendipity in forum Welcomes and Introductions
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 05-18-2014, 08:51 PM
  3. If you don't get, then you don't get it
    By proteanmix in forum Philosophy and Spirituality
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 03-03-2009, 11:21 PM
  4. Organization, how do you get it done? (Ps welcome)
    By raz in forum Academics and Careers
    Replies: 42
    Last Post: 02-02-2009, 02:46 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO