User Tag List

First 24323334353644 Last

no clinkz 'til brooklyn Nocapszy's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENTP

Quote Originally Posted by Didums View Post
    You two should be embarrased..
    You should be embarrassed by your utter lack of cooperation with true rationality.
    You're an F anyway.
    You've demonstrated that elsewhere.

For the last time -- and I mean it, this is the last time the forum will ever hear me say these words; from now on, everyone else is either going to have to figure it out, or have someone else tell them -- I don't have any interest in proving my points / sharing my knowledge to underlings such as yourself.

Typically I find that most people are good sports about my evasion of explanation. Those people almost invariably receive, upon request, a fully thorough and reasonable analysis on ____. On the other hand, you, The Poriferan and Bluedogma, among others, give such a miraculously entertaining show when fuddled by me that it's just plain irresistible. I can't help myself but attempt what you so inaccurately dubbed as 'proof by assertion.'

I assure you, as someone who has, and continues to trounce every intellectual, mechanical, or mathematical problem that ever has and ever does come my way, I can say with a great deal of security that I, by no means, apparent or otherwise, avert objectivity.
    Keeping it to myself as retaliation against non-cooperation with the initial attempts to be rational is not, (and if you're really an NT you'll be able to accept this as quickly as you read it) proof of dearth in rationality.

In summary: I don't care that anything I say upsets you. I'm being altruistic in telling you you're wasting your time telling me.
    we fukin won boys

heart on fire

Quote Originally Posted by Aimahn View Post
    The point is because we lack Fi it is somewhat necessary to view it in more Ti like terms. Otherwise why would you start the thread and ask for it to be explained in a more linear logical fashion for OTHERS to understand it?

Seriously just answer me that.
    I didn't start the thread.

Quote Originally Posted by Nocapszy View Post
    You should be embarrassed by your utter lack of cooperation with true rationality.
    You're an F anyway.
    You've demonstrated that elsewhere.
    Yep, I must be an F, which makes me clearly wrong in all matters. I can't possibly think, thats what the Thinkers do, I just feel things, I walk around my house and look and hear and touch things and emotions ensue.

For the last time -- and I mean it, this is the last time the forum will ever hear me say these words; from now on, everyone else is either going to have to figure it out, or have someone else tell them -- I don't have any interest in proving my points / sharing my knowledge to underlings such as yourself.
    Awesome, then nobody cares what you have to say. You can never contribute anything with this mindset.

Typically I find that most people are good sports about my evasion of explanation. Those people almost invariably receive, upon request, a fully thorough and reasonable analysis on ____. On the other hand, you, The Poriferan and Bluedogma, among others, give such a miraculously entertaining show when fuddled by me that it's just plain irresistible. I can't help myself but attempt what you so inaccurately dubbed as 'proof by assertion.'
    Nothing worth responding to.. would be futile to try, no reason to waste my own time, that would be illogical.

I assure you, as someone who has, and continues to trounce every intellectual, mechanical, or mathematical problem that ever has and ever does come my way, I can say with a great deal of security that I, by no means, apparent or otherwise, avert objectivity. Keeping it to myself as retaliation against non-cooperation with the initial attempts to be rational is not, (and if you're really an NT you'll be able to accept this as quickly as you read it) proof of dearth in rationality.
    Mmmmm, suck down that narcissism and hubris!

MBTI
    INTP

Quote Originally Posted by heart View Post
    I didn't start the thread.
    Lol thats not the point, the point is the thread explicitly stated that there was to be attempts made at coming to linear logical conclusions of what Fi is. Why is it then that Fi users get angered when it turns into a Fi v Ti thread when they(CC specifically) explicitly asked those with Ti to try their hand at explaining it. Furthermore I think Bluewing and CC served as the antithesis of each other retreating further and further into their preferred functions in order to get their "message" across effectively limiting and splitting their audience.
    My cold, snide, intellectual life is just a veneer, behind which lies the plywood of loneliness.

MBTI
    ENTP

Yep, I must be an F, which makes me clearly wrong in all matters.I can't possibly think, thats what the Thinkers do, I just feel things, I walk around my house and look and hear and touch things and emotions ensue.
    This is exactly the kind of inductive idiocy I get so pissed about. You and CC both make this mistake.

Just because Feeling isn't rational, doesn't mean an F can't be rational. It means most of the time they're not, but still some of the time they can, and often are adroitly so, very rational.

Awesome, then nobody cares what you have to say. You can never contribute anything with this mindset.
    Wrong.
    You don't care what I have to say.
    And y'know something chotch, you're almost alone.

Mmmmm, suck down that narcissism and hubris!
    Again you make the mistake of thinking I care whether you approve of me.
    we fukin won boys

`~~Philosoflying~~` SillySapienne's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    4w5

Quote Originally Posted by Aimahn View Post
    when they(CC specifically) explicitly asked those with Ti to try their hand at explaining it..
    Show me where I "explicitly" asked those with Ti to explain Fi, please.
    `
    'Cause you can't handle me...

"A lie is a lie even if everyone believes it. The truth is the truth even if nobody believes it." - David Stevens

"That that is, is. That that is not, is not. Is that it? It is."

Veritatem dies aperit

Ride si sapis

Intelligentle sparkles

MBTI
    ENTP

Nothing worth responding to.. would be futile to try, no reason to waste my own time, that would be illogical.
    Well why the hell did you even write that then?
    we fukin won boys

MBTI
    INTP

Quote Originally Posted by CaptainChick View Post
    Show me where I "explicitly" asked those with Ti to explain Fi, please.
    I feel frustrated because I have difficulty explaining the reasoning behind this Fi connection, other than saying, I dunno, so-in-so just *gets it*.

So, I implore you, somebody, (anybody), try to linearly and logically explain Fi, for I simply cannot, asking me to do so is like asking me to justify my, I don't know, my entire existence, I guess.

Hmmm would linear logic not be a strength of dominant T users, specifically Ti?

Not to mention earlier on you and heart asked, begged jack to explain Fi in Ti fashion. I will dig it up later but it's there for all to see.

As a matter of fact you even stated your inability to explain it in those terms and asked others who were more skilled to do it for you. The whole thread could basically be read as "me specifically as an Fi user cannot explain it in terms that any one else but an Fi user can understand, so will anyone with a skill or proficiency in linear logic please come to my rescue and try and explain it in that fashion so you know others can actually understand it"
    My cold, snide, intellectual life is just a veneer, behind which lies the plywood of loneliness.

MBTI
    infj
    Enneagram
    9w1

*Skipped most of the pages*

For me, Fi is -My- logic. It is probably different from your logic, but it is still logical... to me. To you it is probably confounding. I cant explain it, its -me-, -my logic-, it makes me who I am. Some people may have very similar logic, but its like a fingerprint. Unique to everyone but NTs ( ) who have their 'English logic'

Ti is like the English language. It works for a lot of situations, but not everyone likes the English language or learns it. some people are fluent, some people never bothered to learn. Some people never even knew it existed until other people came. ( Grr I was having soooo much fun with MY logic that you NTs had to impose YOUR logic on me! )

EDIT: Thats as logically as I could explain it.... with MY logic of course!

MBTI
    INTP

Quote Originally Posted by Skyward View Post
    *Skipped most of the pages*

For me, Fi is -My- logic. It is probably different from your logic, but it is still logical... to me. To you it is probably confounding. I cant explain it, its -me-, -my logic-, it makes me who I am. Some people may have very similar logic, but its like a fingerprint. Unique to everyone but NTs ( ) who have their 'English logic'

Ti is like the English language. It works for a lot of situations, but not everyone likes the English language or learns it. some people are fluent, some people never bothered to learn. Some people never even knew it existed until other people came. ( Grr I was having soooo much fun with MY logic that you NTs had to impose YOUR logic on me! )
    I'm not devaluing Fi in any way shape or form at ALL. What I was merely trying to say was since most people have encountered Ti logic it is pretty easily understood and learned. Most people however are not familiar with Fi logic so I thought it was necessary for their to be sort a bridge to help me and others understand it( a lot of other posters did a great job of that, by the way) But my original intent in bringing this up was to show that CC did in fact ask specifically for Ti logic and when some people tried to explain it in that manner she got frustrated as did others. The funny thing is most of the "insightful" posts that were referenced actually were very logically plausible unlike her own attempts.