User Tag List

First 21293031323341 Last

Results 301 to 310 of 650

  1. #301
    `~~Philosoflying~~` SillySapienne's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    4w5
    Posts
    9,849

    Default

    Now that I have calmed down a bit...

    Quote Originally Posted by Nocapszy View Post
    Aren't you clever?
    Evasively insulting me, while a brilliant tactic, won't get the job done. But I guess I can't really blame you -- still a little scared from being banned all those time before eh?
    First of all, she wasn't insulting you, she was defending me from your personal assault.

    And, wow, way to attack her so as to *not* get your point across.

    Let's just keep one thing straight: This thread isn't about me.
    You don't say?!?!?

    Um, duh?

    It's not even about CC. Well at least not on the surface.
    Unfortunately, there's no way to get through to her. I'm frustrated by it.
    What, pray tell, are you talking about?!!?

    Perhaps there is no way for *you* to get through to me, and perhaps that is due to the way in which *you* choose to communicate your opinions.

    I'm less frustrated by her than I am by the impact she has on the community -- she's wrong, and convinced other's that those who share her delusions are correct.
    Again, what in god's name are you talking about?!?!



    I am not here to convince anybody of anything, and I am not a proselytizer, nope, sorry.

    This makes reception of the truth (my specialty, and where the frustration comes in) next to impossible, which puts me out of place.

    Is it unfair to defend my territory
    ?.
    I am sorry, but the way you view truth as your specialty and as your territory is foreign and bizarre to me.

    Truth is not a commodity.

    Quote Originally Posted by Nocapszy View Post
    You've been arguing with the only true insights, just like I fucking predicted, and said in my first post in this thread that you would.
    Um, I have been arguing with you, Jack Flac and BW, though I would actually say that I have only been really arguing with BW for he is at least presenting me with material with which I happen to dispute.

    You and Flac, however, have been personally attacking me, so the arguing I have engaged in with you two has been more of a standing-up-for-myself defense.

    You really haven't found anything but a bunch of unstrung 'we're great' and 'i love myself because' (despite the facts) bullshit.
    Excuse me???

    Who are you to tell me what I know about myself and how or what I think???

    This thread has not been a "let's praise Fi" thread, it has been a let's explain Fi thread.

    And I am baffled by your not being able to see this.



    You've deluded yourself into thinking this, yes. But your stubborn refusal to accept what's true because of the obvious shortcomings and disadvantages is not only proof of everything I've said in this thread, but is, in fact, hindering progressive knowledge.
    Once again, baffled.

    Nocap, may I ask you, is everything about *you*???

    Hmm, my refusal to accept what's true, I'm sorry, could you refresh my memory? What truth am I so vehemently denying?

    Or do you mean my refusal to accept everything *you* say to be true, is that it?

    Also, how are you contributing to progressive knowledge? How are you being constructive, and or insightful?

    Quote Originally Posted by Jack Flak View Post
    BlueWing: *wall of text*
    CC: *one line of emoticons, one of allcaps, and one more of emoticons*

    AD INFINITUM
    Jack, you are such an easy target, that I will let this, (along with many of your insulting posts), just slide.

    I am being sincere when I say I think you need a
    `
    'Cause you can't handle me...

    "A lie is a lie even if everyone believes it. The truth is the truth even if nobody believes it." - David Stevens

    "That that is, is. That that is not, is not. Is that it? It is."

    Veritatem dies aperit

    Ride si sapis

    Intelligentle sparkles

  2. #302
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    MBTI
    type
    Posts
    9,100

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by CaptainChick View Post
    Jack, you are such an easy target, that I will let this, (along with many of your insulting posts), just slide.
    There are many kinds of insults. We're not so different, you and I, but then again, we are. Interesting.

  3. #303
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    681

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Jack Flak View Post
    No. Thinking favors objectivity (as opposed to Feeling), thus favors the truth. I don't expect you'll ever accept this, being who you are, but it is true.
    Objectivity cannot determine truth, truth is subjective by definition. And that "being who you are" thing is what I quoted this for.

    Quote Originally Posted by Jack Flak View Post
    You consistently make the case that "everyone uses Feeling," time and time again, yet still profess to be ENFP, thus differentiating yourself from myself and others.

    Yet you also consistently make the argument that Feelers are no worse at anything than Thinkers are.

    So, what you appear to be saying, is that Feeling is always better, Thinking never is, no matter what. Do you not realize how idiotic and arrogant this is, and how you are yourself?

    And, I know you will deny all of this, being put against the wall as you are, because I can read you like a brochure. Not a book, a brochure.
    ^ This is where it gets stupid

    Quote Originally Posted by Jack Flak View Post
    Ex-Fucking-Xactly. Go home.
    ^ welcoming and civil

    Quote Originally Posted by Jack Flak View Post
    You have nothing. Being as generous as I am, I'll tell you it's not worth it, and if you don't listen, you'll wish you would have.
    ^ Really?

    Quote Originally Posted by Jack Flak View Post
    Here's your evidence, ...What can I call you which isn't blatantly offensive? Nothing, I guess.


    Furthermore, almost every argument you've ever made on this board has been equivalent to "NOOOO! The End--CC" Great strategy for long-term respect.
    ^ Really?

    Quote Originally Posted by Jack Flak View Post
    Shall I tell you why this kind of thing is frustrating to me, CC? Because you lay claim to every strength there is, and admit no weakness.
    ^ Really? (I mean theres nothing else to say to these things)

    Quote Originally Posted by Jack Flak View Post
    MY BROTHER! *realizes NTs including self don't like hugging; buys Nocaps beer instead*
    ^
    Was in response to some really retarded things Nocap said.



    Nocap was vastly more retarded however, like on a whole different level, he deserves a medal for what he's been posting! A true winner at heart he is.

  4. #304
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    MBTI
    type
    Posts
    9,100

    Default

    Serious, serious, serious, serious, serious, serious, half-serious. I don't know what planet you live on thinking she wasn't maddeningly ignoring and insulting everyone who didn't say something like "Fi is great and everyone who doesn't have it sucks." I was literally maddened.

  5. #305
    Senior Member Simplexity's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    MBTI
    INTP
    Posts
    1,741

    Default

    I will interject a little bit and state that most of the insightful posts in this thread were not in fact made by CC personally. They were made mostly by people who tried to bridge the gap between Fi users and those who weren't, Specifically by providing some substance to their claims and blending a little "logical" reasoning to make Fi more palatable to those who do not have an affinity with it.
    My cold, snide, intellectual life is just a veneer, behind which lies the plywood of loneliness.

  6. #306
    `~~Philosoflying~~` SillySapienne's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    4w5
    Posts
    9,849

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Jack Flak View Post
    I don't know what planet you live on thinking she wasn't maddeningly ignoring and insulting everyone who didn't say something like "Fi is great and everyone who doesn't have it sucks." I was literally maddened.
    Um, no, when did I ever explicitly or implicitly state that Fi is great and everyone who doesn't have it sucks.



    Wow, please be more responsible, Jack..

    You are accusing me of something I didn't do and you conveniently fail to back up your accusation with any substantive proof.
    `
    'Cause you can't handle me...

    "A lie is a lie even if everyone believes it. The truth is the truth even if nobody believes it." - David Stevens

    "That that is, is. That that is not, is not. Is that it? It is."

    Veritatem dies aperit

    Ride si sapis

    Intelligentle sparkles

  7. #307
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    MBTI
    type
    Posts
    9,100

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by CaptainChick View Post
    Um, no, when did I ever explicitly or implicitly state that Fi is great and everyone who doesn't have it sucks.
    Never, and I didn't say that. I said you agreed with people who kinda said that. Not literally, I was obviously exaggerating.

    Wow, please be more responsible, Jack..

    You are accusing me of something I didn't do and you conveniently fail to back up your accusation with any substantive proof.
    No. You do realize this will go nowhere, and it's not because I couldn't provide evidence. Because nothing good would come of it. "Be more responsible" indeed.

    "I'M FINISHED!"

  8. #308
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    681

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Jack Flak View Post
    Serious, serious, serious, serious, serious, serious, half-serious. I don't know what planet you live on thinking she wasn't maddeningly ignoring and insulting everyone who didn't say something like "Fi is great and everyone who doesn't have it sucks." I was literally maddened.
    So, if you were maddened, you should have cooled down before posting. You kept your calm at first I can see that, but starting with that second quote you lost it. The logical fallacies should be self-evident in many of the things you wrote. You lost your cool you were not able to determine if what you were writing was logically sound or not, its just what happens when anger gets in the way for INTPs. Upon review you should be able to note where you committed the fallacies of reasoning and what fallacies they were, NTs are definitely not exempt from committing them when emotion is involved in a dispute.

  9. #309
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    MBTI
    type
    Posts
    9,100

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Didums View Post
    So, if you were maddened, you should have cooled down before posting. You kept your calm at first I can see that, but starting with that second quote you lost it. The logical fallacies should be self-evident in many of the things you wrote. You lost your cool you were not able to determine if what you were writing was logically sound or not, its just what happens when anger gets in the way for INTPs. Upon review you should be able to note where you committed the fallacies of reasoning and what fallacies they were, NTs are definitely not exempt from committing them when emotion is involved in a dispute.
    Step one: Don't be wrong.
    Step two: Don't give me advice.
    Step three: Ever.
    (Step four: LOL)

  10. #310
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    681

    Default

    Tis' a tragedy.

Similar Threads

  1. "It's only people's games you got to dodge" -Dylan
    By rfossr in forum General Psychology
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 11-28-2014, 02:09 PM
  2. A re-introduction even though it is said you only get one.
    By Serendipity in forum Welcomes and Introductions
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 05-18-2014, 08:51 PM
  3. If you don't get, then you don't get it
    By proteanmix in forum Philosophy and Spirituality
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 03-03-2009, 11:21 PM
  4. Organization, how do you get it done? (Ps welcome)
    By raz in forum Academics and Careers
    Replies: 42
    Last Post: 02-02-2009, 02:46 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO