User Tag List

123 Last

Thread: rrrrr

ThatGirl

Default rrrrr

I miss ESTP.

Where else can you find a six three non creepy guy who you are so completely physically compatible with marrige material who leaves the next day. He and I were perfect puzzle links except that he was so large he scared me a little. But I could crush him, and he would never even know the difference.

*sigh*

said it....out loud.....sort of

Why does time make me feel like I love someone even though at the time I would think if I loved them I would show that?

I asked him if he was a male prostitute. I dont think that attracts ESTPs. I think he found it offensive.

MBTI
    INTP

What a tangled web your mind is. Sit down I think I'm in the mood for a doctor Phill like chat...
    My cold, snide, intellectual life is just a veneer, behind which lies the plywood of loneliness.

ThatGirl

elaborate

My INTJ friend says I am like talking to a riddle

MBTI
    INTJ

I am quite convinced ThatGirl is fond of sniffing stuff from under the sink.

MBTI
    INTP

You're scattered thought patterns are very evident. I think it's necessary to sort of tease it out of you because I think you have that NT habit of intellectualizing or complicating your true thoughts and feelings so it comes out like a riddle. I think its necessary to sort of prod you a little bit, get under your skin or state something totally contrary to what you say in order to get a "true" message out of you.

I don't know it sort of feels like the message is there you just have to attack it and manipulate it in order to get too the root. Like you project a little shield but present little cracks for people to exploit. Online I think its a little harder to read because theres not enough explicit emotion or actions to draw from but it still is slightly evident. It would seem as if deep down you're really a caring sort of open emotional girl but its hard for people to initially see that unless they get to really know you but once again online harder to get at the root of things.
    My cold, snide, intellectual life is just a veneer, behind which lies the plywood of loneliness.

ThatGirl

Quote Originally Posted by Edgar View Post
    I am quite convinced ThatGirl is fond of sniffing stuff from under the sink.
    care to join me in the grave yard, time and place, no punches pulled

MBTI
    INTJ

Quote Originally Posted by ThatGirl View Post
    care to join me in the grave yard, time and place, no punches pulled
    You are planning on anally raping me, aren't you?

ThatGirl

Quote Originally Posted by Aimahn View Post
    You're scattered thought patterns are very evident. I think it's necessary to sort of tease it out of you because I think you have that NT habit of intellectualizing or complicating your true thoughts and feelings so it comes out like a riddle. I think its necessary to sort of prod you a little bit, get under your skin or state something totally contrary to what you say in order to get a "true" message out of you.

I don't know it sort of feels like the message is there you just have to attack it and manipulate it in order to get too the root. Like you project a little shield but present little cracks for people to exploit. Online I think its a little harder to read because theres not enough explicit emotion or actions to draw from but it still is slightly evident. It would seem as if deep down you're really a caring sort of open emotional girl but its hard for people to initially see that unless they get to really know you but once again online harder to get at the root of things.

thats odd since everyone thinks I am strong Fe lots of disclosure?

heart on fire

This (missing him) will pass with time. There will be someone more compatible come along later and you'll feel relief that it didn't work out with him likely.

MBTI
    INTJ

skibbidy-bibiddy-bop, pap pidda, pap pidda