Thread: rrrrr

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4

Moved from Relationships.

ThatGirl

Quote Originally Posted by Edgar View Post
    You are planning on anally raping me, aren't you?
    Well you are such a huge ass... I promise nothing

Thats the last I will say amongst the viewable forum

if you would wish to retort, graveyard

MBTI
    INTP

I think you have a lot of raw emotions that sort of leak out, but you are slightly defensive and non accepting of them, like you constantly contradict or nullify them. It still is evident and you can sense the strong emotions but I don't think you are someone who relishes the expressiveness of them. It seems like you would rather be seen as somewhat hard and detached rather than open and emotionally fueled.
    My cold, snide, intellectual life is just a veneer, behind which lies the plywood of loneliness.

ThatGirl

Quote Originally Posted by Aimahn View Post
    I think you have a lot of raw emotions that sort of leak out, but you are slightly defensive and non accepting of them, like you constantly contradict or nullify them. It still is evident and you can sense the strong emotions but I don't think you are someone who relishes the expressiveness of them. It seems like you would rather be seen as somewhat hard and detached rather than open and emotionally fueled.
    Thats not true. I cycle between thoughts and significance. Everything is intertwinned until it is revolutionary. And, at that moment I know. The cycle stops. Until then I have learned the need to understand controls me.

Or to solution, realistically speaking if someone greater than ESTP, It would be ESTP who?

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4

Agree with Aimahn. I think you respond to thing intellectually or jokingly as a defense against feeling difficult things.

MBTI
    INTP

See when you say understand I get a T vibe from that, the self reflectiveness, the use of the word significance, the finality of understanding, the constant use of the word understand. It all seems like you place to much precedence on analyzing your emotions. It sounds like an unwillingness to admit that they are a strong part of you till you come to a conclusion on them.
    My cold, snide, intellectual life is just a veneer, behind which lies the plywood of loneliness.

MBTI
    INTJ

Quote Originally Posted by Aimahn View Post
    That and high functioning autism mixed with arrogance. She doesn't bother proof reading her posts or even presenting them in a coherent manner. Instead she simply types down what's on the top of her head and expects people to sift through a bunch of mental word association jumble.

Yes, yes, I know, I'm going to the graveyard.

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4

It's not uncommon for people to cling to the "T" label and neglect feelings because they think it implies intelligence, too.

ThatGirl

Quote Originally Posted by ThatsWhatHeSaid View Post
    Agree with Aimahn. I think you respond to thing intellectually or jokingly as a defense against feeling difficult things.
    I feel them just fine I just dont see the significance in telling anyone about it and expect that T people would know that, that is the worst thing to do.

That appealing to reason instantly calms.

I get it, something new to think about know that I have more info than my own.

heart on fire

Quote Originally Posted by Edgar View Post
    That and high functioning autism mixed with arrogance. She doesn't bother proof reading her posts or even presenting them in a coherent manner. Instead she simply types down what's on the top of her head and expects people to sift through a bunch of mental word association jumble.

Yes, yes, I know, I'm going to the graveyard.
    To be fair, she's not always like that. She's capable of expressing herself clearly.