User Tag List

View Poll Results: Besides your own, which is your favorite type?

Voters
37. You may not vote on this poll
  • NF

13 35.14%
  • NT

17 45.95%
  • SF

6 16.22%
  • ST

1 2.70%
123 Last

Thread: In praise of...

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    2w3 sp/sx
    Socionics
    INFp

Default In praise of...

I've seen the threads where people have vented about other types. And I have seen a thread that has praised a specific type. I think sharing the love is a wonderful way to go. So... I want to spread the love, to any and all. Doesn't matter who, just so long as it's something positive. So, please type something positive about another type in this thread. Thank you.

I enjoy NTs because they can help me put my thoughts back on track and they have a good sense of humor. (I'm strange. But I still hold their sense of humor to be good, our sense of humor to be good. I have yet to get to know SFs and STs. But I'm sure theirs are too. We just happen to be different. )
    I have no idea who I am. All I can say is let's rock hard.

MBTI
    INfJ
    Enneagram
    4w5

I applaud this topic [though please don't tell me I was possibly responsible for this after my little spiel about how I won't take part in 'bashing the NTs' thread for the simple fact that I'm not bothered by any and have no reason to complain... ^^; ]. Positivity is better energy than negativity...makes us all feel good, right?

OK-- while I still don't completely understand everything or much of anything about the other types just yet [only those I am associated with..?] I will try my best.

^Above is one of my best friends in real life- we live four blocks from each other and have known each other for about six years or so. Our only difference seems to be-- she's got a P and I've got a J Anyhow, if she's any indicator of how other INFP people are then I can say I appreciate the emotional honesty of them, even if sometimes it can become overbearing to even me...because I have forced myself to sometimes be emotionless, or rather, to shove aside deeply felt emotion [you would have to understand how the both of us grew up to know why ]-- and I get put in check to remember that they are there and feeling things is alright...and it's ok to be sensitive, whether I want to be or not. [no idea if that made any sense.. haha]

As for the others... I can appreciate [b]any[/i] logical type because I've been down that road. Intellect intrigues me, truly. And while I sometimes can't stand the 'shove it down your throat, I'm right, you're wrong' type, I'd be slightly hypocritical if I claimed I've never done the same. Anyhow, because I've walked the path of logic before, I can appreciate the control that the logical typed people have over their emotions...some situations call for keeping them in check.
    Don't hate me because you're beautiful.
    4w5

http://www.mangabullet.com/visitme/ImaginAries.png

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram

I enjoy NTs because they can help me put my thoughts back on track and they have a good sense of humor. (I'm strange. But I still hold their sense of humor to be good, our sense of humor to be good. I have yet to get to know SFs and STs. But I'm sure theirs are too. We just happen to be different. )
    I agree totally! I specifically love INTPs and ENTPs..and yeah, I am not too close with any ST's or SF's..but hopefully that will change!
    Is it that by its indefiniteness it shadows forth the heartless voids and immensities of the universe, and thus stabs us from behind with the thought of annihilation, when beholding the white depths of the milky way?

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    2w3 sp/sx
    Socionics
    INFp

Sweet. So you guys know what I mean.

And I wanted to correct myself above because I hadn't realized before how it could come off as. "We just happen to be different." What I had meant was that each of us just happen to be different from everyone else. No better, no worse. Just different. lol

OneWithSoul, we'll have to make our own little thread where we can get to know SFs and STs. lol

StoryOfMyLife... I just wanted a place where, instead of bashing each other, we could play nicely. And yeah... I tried to do what I could to help you become more comfortable with your emotions, and you helped me be able to process things a bit better with reason. It's still not my strong suit and it never will be, but I can use it. You always manage to pull me down to earth again.

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram

I see I'm the first one to vote and went with NT because today a lot of laughter would be a really good thing...my ability to be funny seems to increase when I'm with NTs be it playing Balderdash, working up skits or humorous essays, giving notes on manuscripts, or just sparring in meetings.

However, if I'm headed off on a relaxing weekend, I love going with my SF friends. They think of everything and I can have a blast. We never run short of wine, have extra fans for cabins with no AC, know the sites ahead of time, don't miss things like Star Trek Adventure (whatever it was in Vegas that actually closed at 11 pm...what in Vegas ever closes((*&$#%$)

And, STs are fun and pragmatic and organized and dependable in so many different ways from the SFs. In 27 years of marriage I've learned the benefits of actually measuring before completing my plans, how to be efficient, making the most of what is sitting around, seeking tangible results, etc.

So in truth I could have voted for any of the 3, but today a good dose of Pythonesque humor seems in order...
    edcoaching

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    2w3 sp/sx
    Socionics
    INFp

I like the NT sense of humor very much so. lol I find it a good enough and friendly challenge to see if I can get them to at least smile in return. (No, I try not to shoot my goals that high. I'll take it one step at a time thank you. lol)

I haven't voted yet because I want to keep my options open until I get to know some of the other personalities. Though I very much so thank you fo voting. And I hope that others come along to add in their praises.

MBTI
    INFP

ISFJ!

I could gobble them up like brownie mix!

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    2w3 sp/sx
    Socionics
    INFp

Quote Originally Posted by disregard View Post
    ISFJ!

I could gobble them up like brownie mix!
    Oh? Please do tell, if you're so inclined. I'm honestly curious.

MBTI
    INTJ

I've grown to appreciate SFPs over time, even the d-baggy ones.

Of course it helps that my father is ESFP, whom I heart very much.

MBTI
    INFP

I really dig Si. It has a calming effect on me. I value it in others. And Fe in an IFJ is so admirable. I always love to observe it in action.