• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[MBTI General] In praise of...

Besides your own, which is your favorite type?

• NF

Votes: 13 35.1%
  • NT

Votes: 17 45.9%
  • SF

Votes: 6 16.2%
  • ST

Votes: 1 2.7%

• Total voters

GinKuusouka

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
2w3
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
No worries. i got to elaborate. i've heard INTPs like to hear themselves talk (or see themselves type, I guess). Droning on and on and on . . . :rolli:

We're each different. Some people do, some people don't.

And what do you mean 6sticks?

INA

now! in shell form
MBTI Type
intp
:dont: It appears GinKuusouka has given us more credit for maturity than we are due.

6sticks

MBTI Type
istp
What? The NT-NF arms race or sensor unpopularity?
Both. Sensors are like third-party candidates here.

GinKuusouka said:
And what do you mean 6sticks?
Doesn't really matter though, you're new here so you wouldn't know. It wasn't a bad thread idea.

GinKuusouka

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
2w3
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Both. Sensors are like third-party candidates here.

Doesn't really matter though, you're new here so you wouldn't know. It wasn't a bad thread idea.

:yes: I am new here. But I also believe in giving others the benefit of the doubt. I admit, I was hoping to get more of a balance for each of the types, but I can't force anything. I had only noticed that there were some threads for bashing different types and wanted to counter that.

INA

now! in shell form
MBTI Type
intp
Yeah, a good chunk of those are not in earnest.

GinKuusouka

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
2w3
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Yeah, a good chunk of those are not in earnest.

lol I didn't believe they were. :) But it couldn't hurt to also remind others why we also like them.

JivinJeffJones

MBTI Type
INFP
For those of you wavering in who to vote for, I'd like to remind you that PinkPiranha (ENFJ) and LadyJaye (ENFP) are really quite sick and would probably feel heartened by your support. Vote NF! It's time for change.

Colors

The Destroyer
MBTI Type
ISTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
:yes: I am new here. But I also believe in giving others the benefit of the doubt. I admit, I was hoping to get more of a balance for each of the types, but I can't force anything. I had only noticed that there were some threads for bashing different types and wanted to counter that.

You're new so you can't be blamed. Hell, I'm old, and I didn't think that other people and the poll would hijack the thread concept until it happened. Thanks anyway. :hug:

<-- feeling rather naive

JivinJeffJones

MBTI Type
INFP
You're new so you can't be blamed. Hell, I'm old, and I didn't think that other people and the poll would hijack the thread concept until it happened.

<-- feeling rather naive

Yah, it was doomed from the start. I'm trying to stamp it out before it gathers enough momentum to actually make people feel bad. Probably too late though with the poll attached. Everyone loves a poll.