• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[MBTI General] In praise of...

Besides your own, which is your favorite type?

• NF

Votes: 13 35.1%
  • NT

Votes: 17 45.9%
  • SF

Votes: 6 16.2%
  • ST

Votes: 1 2.7%

• Total voters

INA

now! in shell form
MBTI Type
intp
Well, I voted honestly based on what types I've ended up with in my inner circle.

OIC. I was confused because you quoted my post about the type-bashing threads not being in earnest.

Nighthawk

MBTI Type
INTP
NF's ... definitely. They have been my conscience, my soul, my strength. They have helped me through some very difficult times in my life where I probably would have gone over the deep end without them. One particular time was after the gulf war, when my head was still very disjointed due to combat operations and a friendly fire incident. An INFJ friend cared for me and nursed me back to mental health over a period of several months. It was a very selfless gesture and I will never forget it. I would not be where I am now without that intervention.

Colors

The Destroyer
MBTI Type
ISTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
ESFP: Buckets of fun. Rather good at keeping social dynamics in check. Willing to be the fool. Don't miss opportunities.

ESTP: Crafty. :yes: See above about fun and opportunity. My ESTP aunt has a complete open door policy which makes her rightfully incredibly popular with all her kids' friends.

ESTJ: Will fell the beast from deep inside its digestive tract instead of just whining about it like the rest of us.

INFJ: The friendliest person I know is an INFJ. Never seems to show impatience from having to hear about people's psychological issues.

INFP: Have the most interesting stories about things that never happened outside of their heads.

ENTP: Tell funny stories.

Nihilen

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ISTP
ESFP: Buckets of fun. Rather good at keeping social dynamics in check. Willing to be the fool. Don't miss opportunities.

ESTP: Crafty. :yes: See above about fun and opportunity. My ESTP aunt has a complete open door policy which makes her rightfully incredibly popular with all her kids' friends.

ESTJ: Will fell the beast from deep inside its digestive tract instead of just whining about it like the rest of us.

INFJ: The friendliest person I know is an INFJ. Never seems to show impatience from having to hear about people's psychological issues.

INFP: Have the most interesting stories about things that never happened outside of their heads.

ENTP: Tell funny stories.

Why do you dislike INTPs though.

Nihilen

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ISTP
^
That's as absurd as it will ever get on these boards.

GinKuusouka

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
2w3
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
lol :) I'm glad to see that everything's been going well. I just got home from work not too long ago.

haha Yes, Colors, plenty happens in my head that never happens outside of it. <.< However, it tends to keep me sane. :D So, yay to the voices! :whistling: I mean, I said nothing...

Jeff, I'll keep your friends in mind.

CrystalViolet

lab rat extraordinaire
MBTI Type
XNFP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Isfp's
Infj's
are my favs, just because....They are the types of my closest friend.

hugin

MBTI Type
NF
Most of my friends are SP. xSFP's form the majority so I voted SF.