• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[NF] NFs and music

disregard

mrs
MBTI Type
INFP
boognish.gif

mlittrell

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
9w1
my current jams:

Zero 7
Clutch
Dead Meadow
Air
The Thievery Corporation
Imogen Heap
BTBAM
Iron and Wine
mewithoutYou
Team Sleep
and many more...!

redacted

1. opeth
2. tool
3. porcupine tree
4. the mars volta
5. nine inch nails (pre 2005)
6. radiohead
7. system of a down
8. people in planes
9. oceansize
10. silverchair

a perfect circle, stone temple pilots, consider the source, echobrain, incubus, clann zu, dredg, sublime, alice in chains, soundgarden, kyuss, queens of the stone age, the police, old 311, hieroglyphics etc., tech n9ne, atmosphere, tupac, andre nickatina, zion-i, jurassic 5

The Third Rider

MBTI Type
ENFj
Well I LOVE music in general. I have a real wide range in taste so naming bands and artist would take me to long so I will name the type of music on my playlist: rock, metal, country, hip hop, rap, reggae, R&B, Trance, Hardstyle, Jumpstyle, merengue, bachata, salsa, reggaeton, punk rock, ranchera, balada, vallenato and tex mex. I am latino so I have a wider range of music.:D

Lady_X

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
i love music so much too....some of my favorites are
ben harper
amos lee
jack johnson
paulo nutini
jimi hendrix
ray charles
fleetwood mac
ray lamontagne
mason jennings
joe purdy
nick drake
brett dennen

lots more too...and lots of dj's that i love
favorite probably chuck love :)

Angry Ayrab

MBTI Type
ENFP
I don't like posting my musical taste, because I like to listen to whatever is fucking good. If it's a good rap song, I like it, if it's a good grunge song, I like it, if it's a good country song... you guessed it, I like it.

The other reason I don't like it, is take for example the goo goo dolls, one of my favorite bands; They have produced some songs that I wonder if they were on electroshock therapy while writing the damn things.

Skyward

Badoom~
MBTI Type
infj
Enneagram
9w1
For me, bands that just seem to 'work' (Besides the favorites like Turmion Katilot) are Sonata Arctica and In Flames, some UnSun works well too. I have a really good feeling that In Flames is an NF type band. I can relate to their songs really well (Such as 'System' and 'Clayman')

Besides all that, I'm with A.A. if the song is good I like it.

Numbers

MBTI Type
INFJ
Radiohead
The Cure
Bjork
The Smiths
Modest Mouse
Soundgarden
Nirvana
Alice in Chains
Pearl Jam
Sublime
U2
Pink Floyd
Gravediggaz (first album)

Damn, i'm stuck in the 90's.

I listen to music constantly, but it's kinda hard to compile a list. I feel like i'm forgetting a ton of stuff.

Skyward

Badoom~
MBTI Type
infj
Enneagram
9w1
I listen to music constantly, but it's kinda hard to compile a list. I feel like i'm forgetting a ton of stuff.

:yes: :yes: :yes:

:headphne:

gloomy-optimist

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
4w3
You want me to...list...my fav music?
Oh Holy Jesus, that'll take up a whole page of the thread.
I basically like everything.

PinkIceTD

MBTI Type
ENFP
Radiohead
The Cure
Bjork
The Smiths
Modest Mouse
Soundgarden
Nirvana
Alice in Chains
Pearl Jam
Sublime
U2
Pink Floyd
Gravediggaz (first album)

Damn, i'm stuck in the 90's.

Totally Ok, I'm stuck in the 90s too:

Nirvana
Hootie and the Blowfish
Pearl Jam
That one good song by Marcy Playground
Eve 6
Lenny Kravitz
Stone Temple Pilots
Dave Matthews Band
2 songs by Vertical Horizon
The Cranberries
Oasis
TLC
Dixie Chicks
Smashing Pumpkins
No Doubt

And more currently:

Alicia Keys
Beyonce
3 Doors Down
Nickle Back
Puddle of Mudd
Kanye West
Rihanna
Evanescense (I can never spell it right)
Staind

Yeah I like everything

Heroin

MBTI Type
INTP
I am a huge Bob Dylan fan. The man is a poetic genius. I also love the Grateful Dead.

Besides the two aforementioned (they needed to be :headphne:), there are too many other amazing artists to list.

Ouroboros

MBTI Type
INFP
Making a list of favorites would frustrate me, but I have a Last.fm profile for that. Mine is accurate except for the lack of classical music. The bands I return to the most are Under Byen, Tenhi, Rasputina, Garmarna, Emilie Simon, In Gowan Ring, and Matson Jones. Otherwise, it depends on my mood or who I've most recently discovered.

I feel like one of the few people who doesn't like everything.

animenagai

MBTI Type
NeFi
Enneagram
4w3
yeah, i like individual songs more so than entire bands. it's hard for me to really find a band i like song after song.

i like high energy music so sonata arctica and gradonforce are cool in my book. some of the songs i'm listening to:

sonata arctica: victoria's secret, black sheep, the cage

iced earth: dracula

rhapsody (of fire): emerald sword

halloween: power, i want out

that's power metal. i listen to some chinese stuff, mainly jay chow. jpop also appeals to me because of its range. the only rap i really listen to is lupe fiasco.

Gish

Which side are you on?
MBTI Type
PTSD
Sigur Rós, Sage Francis, Nirvana. Those are the tops for me, I love all music though.