User Tag List

First 1234 Last

ish red no longer *sad* nightning's Avatar
    MBTI
    INfj

Quote Originally Posted by runvardh View Post
    It's hard enough finding an INFJ, it's even more difficult finding one with similar enough values...
    Forget about type... similar principles and values are way more important.

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx/so
    Socionics
    IEI

Quote Originally Posted by nightning View Post
    Forget about type... similar principles and values are way more important.
    Eh, just going with the theme. Similar principles and values is always what I'm looking for first, they're just hard to find in the appropreate configurations.
    Dreams are best served manifest and tangible.

INFP, 6w7, IEI

I accept no responsibility, what so ever, for the fact that I exist; I do, however, accept full responsibility for what I do while I exist.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    2w3 sp/sx
    Socionics
    INFp

I can't say that I know very many INFJs. However, the one that I do know, I love quite a bit. She happens to be my best friend and we've known each other for around six or so years now. We get along great in most things. We've learned how to be more patient with each other in areas where we still don't quite agree. And there are occasional arguments. Despite that, we know that we're still friends and that we'll have each other's back no matter what. She allows me to become a little more focused without making me feel like I'm the smallest speck out there and it seems I allow her to express her emotions without fear of being judged. And I truly appreciate that. So, it is possible to have a good relationship.
    I have no idea who I am. All I can say is let's rock hard.

MBTI
    INfJ
    Enneagram
    4w5

Quote Originally Posted by GinKuusouka View Post
    I can't say that I know very many INFJs. However, the one that I do know, I love quite a bit. She happens to be my best friend and we've known each other for around six or so years now. We get along great in most things. We've learned how to be more patient with each other in areas where we still don't quite agree. And there are occasional arguments. Despite that, we know that we're still friends and that we'll have each other's back no matter what. She allows me to become a little more focused without making me feel like I'm the smallest speck out there and it seems I allow her to express her emotions without fear of being judged. And I truly appreciate that. So, it is possible to have a good relationship.
    I'm going to go out on a limb here and assume she's talking about me But everything she's said is about true, there. You have to expect that there will be some disagreements, however, when there is true understanding then there is little to really worry about when they come along.

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    2w3 sp/sx
    Socionics
    INFp

Quote Originally Posted by StoryOfMyLife View Post
    I'm going to go out on a limb here and assume she's talking about me But everything she's said is about true, there. You have to expect that there will be some disagreements, however, when there is true understanding then there is little to really worry about when they come along.
    haha Yes. I was talking about you, though you did know that. It's good to have mirrors that can also help us learn to grow. I believe it's the best kind of relationship in life.
    I have no idea who I am. All I can say is let's rock hard.

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 sx

i dated an INFJ for about 4 years. it was a relationship that had a lot of ups and downs. He was very emotional, even more so than i am, and he was very,very, very moody, however, we had great chemistry and shared similar values. I'd say he was the best match i've had yet. He was romantic and i miss that now that i have a robot. lol
    INFP 4w5
    facebook
    The pain won't let me get away.

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    9w1

any type can work with any type.

now to answer the question, it could work quite nicely. there might be a lack of communication but i dont see why not.
    "Honest differences are often a healthy sign of progress. "

"You must not lose faith in humanity. Humanity is an ocean; if a few drops of the ocean are dirty, the ocean does not become dirty."

"An eye for an eye makes the whole world blind."

Mahatma Gandhi

Enneagram: 9w1

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    6?

I love INFPs. I call about six people "best friend" and like four of them are INFP.

That said, I have never wanted to rip one's clothes off. Even the hot ones don't ignite the flame of my passions.
    INFJ

"I can never be what I ought to be until you are what you ought to be. You can never be what you ought to be until I am what I ought to be. This is the interrelated structure of reality." -Martin Luther King, Jr.

MBTI
    ESTP
    Enneagram
    873 sx/so
    Socionics
    SLE Ti

I wouldn't do it. It's one of the few relationship with another N that I really don't find all that appealing. But hey it works for some people so if iy's your thing why not?

MBTI
    INfJ
    Enneagram
    4w5

Quote Originally Posted by GinKuusouka View Post
    haha Yes. I was talking about you, though you did know that. It's good to have mirrors that can also help us learn to grow. I believe it's the best kind of relationship in life.
    I thought as much.
    For the record [in case anybody is wondering] we're talking about a friendship-relationship. But either way, I feel friendship is a requirement of any close relationship in order to understand one another.

Mirrors help us learn to grow as people, yet those opposite of such can be just as helpful. Life is an experience in its own right- we should take what it offers, what those we meet offer to us, and learn as much as we are able.
    Don't hate me because you're beautiful.
    4w5

http://www.mangabullet.com/visitme/ImaginAries.png