User Tag List

First 12345 Last

MBTI
    ENFJ

Quote Originally Posted by JivinJeffJones View Post
    I know quite a few NF guys and they are almost all hooked-up with T women. Coincidence? I think not.
    Interesting observation.

As a very passionate/emotional NF, I find myself drawn to affectionate T's....

I agree with the one poster who said find a man who will be a MAN....there isn't any excuse for not nutting up and being a man when you need to.....in fact, I think the NF's flare for passion can work to his advantage when the time comes.....
    I've learned that people will forget what you said, people will forget what you did, but people will never forget how you made them feel. --- Maya Angelou

MBTI
    ENFP
    Socionics
    ENFp

Any of you NF females both drawn to and repulsed by NF males?
    Yep. It's like, "YAY! I am understood!" But then it gets to a point where it is like, "Boo! I want to be the Feeler in the relationship!"

NFs (in my experience) can be awfully whiney at times. This is where the repulsion sets in... and honestly, if anyone is going to be habitually complaining in an annoying manner, I would like to assume that role. No need for both of us to be that way.

Quote Originally Posted by Rachelinpa View Post
    Yep. It's like, "YAY! I am understood!" But then it gets to a point where it is like, "Boo! I want to be the Feeler in the relationship!"

NFs (in my experience) can be awfully whiney at times. This is where the repulsion sets in... and honestly, if anyone is going to be habitually complaining in an annoying manner, I would like to assume that role. No need for both of us to be that way.
    rofl
    lmao
    /agree

Selfishness: the real NF pitfall.
    "The purpose of life is to be defeated by greater and greater things." - Rainer Maria Rilke

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx/so
    Socionics
    IEI

Complaining in an annoying manner . I don't do that and I certainly don't find it endearing. Life is too short to be spending time on anything other than finding the solution.
    Dreams are best served manifest and tangible.

INFP, 6w7, IEI

I accept no responsibility, what so ever, for the fact that I exist; I do, however, accept full responsibility for what I do while I exist.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    9w1
    Socionics
    INFj

Quote Originally Posted by BerberElla View Post
    Yes, I feel that all the time. I love NF men for the connection, and understanding but I often feel like I have made another female friend in mens clothing (no offence to any NF men) in that I can open up about anything and everything.
    Yep, that's how they always see me [being a guy]. I don't mind it, though, and it can actually be pretty nice. I personally love being able to listen to and support them with anything that's on their minds cause they just naturally open up to me about stuff even their closest friends and family would never hear, and it makes me happy to know that they trust me so much. Then again, people in general open up to me a lot, though much more noticeably with other NFs.

I also have no problem with admitting that I'm definitely a lot more feminine than most guys (and even many girls I've met as well lol), but I am in no way a sissy. I hate it when people equate the two.
    Likes deathhiya liked this post

Permabanned
    MBTI
    (y)
    Enneagram
    7w8
    Socionics
    ENTP

I am repulsed by NF males.

MBTI
    infp

The friend zone is the bane of all NF men. Fuckin friend zone!

MBTI
    ESTP
    Enneagram
    873 sx/so
    Socionics
    SLE Ti

Quote Originally Posted by sakuraba View Post
    I am repulsed by NF males.
    You're female?

Scream down the boulevard LadyJaye's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7w6 so/sx

I find myself repeatedly and unconsciously choosing INFJ men as inspirational figures for me, like Sidney Poitier and Bono ( before he became a brand name ). There's this " AHA!" moment where we see each other and immediately recognise that "something" we both have in common. My ex-boyfriend is an INFJ, and I felt really understood by him. We had a inherent similarity in the way we viewed humanity.

HOWEVER - the NF moodiness is incredibly irritating to deal with if you're having to draw them out constantly. My big issue with INFJ's are that I feel like I'm having to coax them out all the time, or talk them down from a tree every time they get upset by something ( which can be a long list of things sometimes).

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    4w3
    Socionics
    INFp

^^ Ah, yes. We're moody, but not always outwardly so.
    I guess the main thing to get rid of the coaxing feeling is to just be very open with them. Judgment is basically my worst enemy. If I feel like someone will understand and not freak out, then I'll be able to open, but rarely before. :/
    And it takes a bit of patience. It took about 5 years before I felt totally comfortable around my best friend (although it isn't the same for everyone, of course)