User Tag List

First 1234 Last

MBTI
    INFP

One of the most attractive (in personality, and looks) people I know is an NF male. I think, specifically, what makes his being NF so hot is that he has a very masculine appearance and drive... but he is an idealist and brilliant and independent and passionate... It is a thrilling combination.

I can't say which type he is... But I would say ENFP.
    Likes Noon liked this post

violaine

I can be quite drawn to balanced NF men. The well-rounded, quietly confident ones are wonderful. I used to date an INFP some years ago and it didn't work out because I felt smothered. That turned me off NF men for a while. Now that I could say "I love you but I need some space", it would probably work out better but I would also want him to have some inner fortitude. A grounded and confident NF man is particularly attractive.

`~~Philosoflying~~` SillySapienne's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    4w5

Quote Originally Posted by disregard View Post
    One of the most attractive (in personality, and looks) people I know is an NF male. I think, specifically, what makes his being NF so hot is that he has a very masculine appearance and drive... but he is an idealist and brilliant and independent and passionate... It is a thrilling combination.
    That sounds like a PERFECT man!!!

If I were to ever meet a masculine NF, I would probably get all for him.

And on a slightly tangential note, I would TOTALLY go for a hawt, uber-ISTP lesbian.

`
    'Cause you can't handle me...

"A lie is a lie even if everyone believes it. The truth is the truth even if nobody believes it." - David Stevens

"That that is, is. That that is not, is not. Is that it? It is."

Veritatem dies aperit

Ride si sapis

Intelligentle sparkles

MBTI
    INFP

A very sweet, and in modern parlance, "hot" and "sexy INFP male friend of mine was a guy I just loved to spend time with and, yes, sanveane, I often felt - a word, um, a word. Not smothered so much. Overloved? Not that.

Well, dang. He just plain felt dependent. But that may have been because he had dwindled his support system to nothing. Bad habits, jealousy, impulsivity. So I imagine it's a matter of healthy balance, which he certainly didn't have.

I also am very contented with my ISTJ, though at times irritated. I have known for a long time that I need someone rock solid in my life to keep me from flying away. And it took me a long time to work through my dependency issues with him.

(First it took me about twenty years to figure out that they existed!)
    "No ray of sunshine is ever lost, but the green which it awakes into existence needs time to sprout, and it is not always granted to the sower to see the harvest. All work that is worth anything is done in faith." - Albert Schweitzer

MBTI
    INFP

I know quite a few NF guys and they are almost all hooked-up with T women. Coincidence? I think not.

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx/so
    Socionics
    IEI

I'd need an NF female who wouldn't call me cold.
    Dreams are best served manifest and tangible.

INFP, 6w7, IEI

I accept no responsibility, what so ever, for the fact that I exist; I do, however, accept full responsibility for what I do while I exist.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    4 sx/sp
    Socionics
    EII

I'm not repulsed by NF males, I like to see males express emotion. Just as long as it's not all the time and I feel like I have to mother them.

MBTI
    EsTP
    Enneagram
    6w7

Quote Originally Posted by JivinJeffJones View Post
    I know quite a few NF guys and they are almost all hooked-up with T women. Coincidence? I think not.
    I agree with you. I tend to be more attracted to T types than F types BUT I think that F types are generally more attracted to me (including NFs)- however, Feelers tend to be more willing to be attracted to someone else than Thinkers, Thinkers aren't likely to give too many hints (especially the Introverted ones)..
    MBTI Type: iNTj
    Enneagram Type: 3w4 sp/sx

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx/so
    Socionics
    IEI

Quote Originally Posted by Lauren Ashley View Post
    I'm not repulsed by NF males, I like to see males express emotion. Just as long as it's not all the time and I feel like I have to mother them.
    I've had to father a girlfriend once - not fun.
    Dreams are best served manifest and tangible.

INFP, 6w7, IEI

I accept no responsibility, what so ever, for the fact that I exist; I do, however, accept full responsibility for what I do while I exist.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

MBTI
    enfp
    Enneagram

Oy. I've been in too many relationships where I feel I have to put on the STJ suit as well.

I'm good at being there when needed, getting shit done, and voicing myself even though I'd rather not be rude in the first place. But if I say "Hunny, my food is wrong.." .. and they don't insist on being the one to tell the waiter . No go. OR EVEN WORSE! If I do say something and they don't back me up!

Men need to be men when the time arises. AA said it best.
    Kantgirl: Just say "I'm feminine and I'll punch anyone who says otherwise!"
    Halla74: Think your way through the world. Feel your way through life.

Cimarron: maybe Prpl will be your girl-bud
    prplchknz: i don't like it

In Search Of... ... Kiwi Sketch Art ... Dream Journal ... Kyuuei's Cook book ... Kyu's Tiny House Blog ... Minimalist Challenge ... Kyu's Savings Challenge