User Tag List

Page 966 of 1116 FirstFirst ... 46686691695696496596696796897610161066 ... LastLast
Results 9,651 to 9,660 of 11156

Thread: Is The Person Above You Accurately Typed?

  1. #9651
    like snow, like gold Array magpie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Posts
    3,161

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Inis Mona View Post
    I am not sure...I think there's Ti somewhere, so any xTxP type
    I know that was for Swivelinglight but I'm going to pretend it was for me.
    Likes Zeno liked this post

  2. #9652
    Senior Member Array
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    691

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by hel View Post
    I know that was for Swivelinglight but I'm going to pretend it was for me.
    HEL THATS THE SECOND TIME YOU TYPE-BLOCKED ME

  3. #9653
    like snow, like gold Array magpie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Posts
    3,161

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Swivelinglight View Post
    HEL THATS THE SECOND TIME YOU TYPE-BLOCKED ME
    If you haven't noticed, love, I haven't actually been given a type yet. You were typed twice in a row. Don't reply to this or I'll shank you.

    Here is a smiley to make this seem nicer:

  4. #9654
    Senior Member Array
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    691

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by hel View Post
    If you haven't noticed, love, I haven't actually been given a type yet. You were typed twice in a row. Don't reply to this or I'll shank you.
    oh wow i didn't notice that. you bring up a good point
    Likes Ghost, Punderstorm liked this post

  5. #9655
    like snow, like gold Array magpie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Posts
    3,161

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Swivelinglight View Post
    oh wow i didn't notice that. you bring up a good point
    Type me, next person! Never type Swivelinglight again!
    Likes Zeno, themightyfetus liked this post

  6. #9656
    Senior Member Array
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    691

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by hel View Post
    Type me, next person! Never type Swivelinglight again!

    That kinda hurts Hel! But I do wish you get a good typing!

    Here's a smiley to represent our friendship

  7. #9657
    like snow, like gold Array magpie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Posts
    3,161

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Swivelinglight View Post
    That kinda hurts Hel! But I do wish you get a good typing!

    Here's a smiley to represent our friendship
    This has gone too far. Too far! You're making my post count grow too much in too short a time!
    Likes Zeno liked this post

  8. #9658
    Senior Member Array
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    691

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by hel View Post
    This has gone too far. Too far! You're making my post count grow too much in too short a time!
    But the larger your post count the larger your.... eh hem

  9. #9659
    like snow, like gold Array magpie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Posts
    3,161

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Swivelinglight View Post
    But the larger your post count the larger your.... eh hem
    Oh good, I've always wanted a large eh hem.
    Likes Zeno liked this post

  10. #9660
    Senior Member Array
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    691

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by hel View Post
    Oh good, I've always wanted a large eh hem.
    And by eh hem, I mean amount of likes, of course
    Likes magpie liked this post

Similar Threads

  1. [ESFP] Hey ESFPs! Does this accurately describe you?
    By KarenParker in forum The SP Arthouse (ESFP, ISFP, ESTP, ISTP)
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 03-27-2016, 08:12 PM
  2. what might i be typed as?
    By theprocrastinator in forum What's my Type?
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 09-29-2015, 06:28 PM
  3. Help being typed!
    By rememberthisusername in forum What's my Type?
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 07-13-2015, 11:49 AM
  4. I am typed different than I first was
    By Amorfous in forum What's my Type?
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 10-01-2010, 11:19 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •