User Tag List

Page 959 of 1069 FirstFirst ... 45985990994995795895996096196910091059 ... LastLast
Results 9,581 to 9,590 of 10681

Thread: Is The Person Above You Accurately Typed?

  1. #9581
    Privileged Sh!tlord Array ZNP-TBA's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    7w8 sx
    Socionics
    ILE Ti
    Posts
    2,918

    Default

    I think so?

  2. #9582
    Alma Array five sounds's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    729 sx/sp
    Socionics
    IEE Ne
    Posts
    5,373

    Default

    yes i do believe that seems about right.

    i can feel the love/hate from here.
    You hem me in -- behind and before;
    you have laid your hand upon me.
    Such knowledge is too wonderful for me,
    too lofty for me to attain.

    Likes ZNP-TBA liked this post

  3. #9583
    Privileged Sh!tlord Array ZNP-TBA's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    7w8 sx
    Socionics
    ILE Ti
    Posts
    2,918

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by five sounds View Post
    yes i do believe that seems about right.

    i can feel the love/hate from here.
    Yes for you. Love/hate? Please explain?
    Likes five sounds liked this post

  4. #9584
    Alma Array five sounds's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    729 sx/sp
    Socionics
    IEE Ne
    Posts
    5,373

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ZombieNinjaPirate View Post
    Yes for you. Love/hate? Please explain?
    it's the Ne/Ti versus Ne/Fi and the 7w8 versus the 7w6.

    i dated a boy like you for a long time. he got me probably better than any of my partners. he also was able to superoffend my sensibilities and scoff at my side of things like none other. in short, we're so similar it's easy to be like YES YES YES! and then the differences come out and it's like ohh fuck you buddy.
    You hem me in -- behind and before;
    you have laid your hand upon me.
    Such knowledge is too wonderful for me,
    too lofty for me to attain.

    Likes ZNP-TBA, Masokissed liked this post

  5. #9585
    Privileged Sh!tlord Array ZNP-TBA's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    7w8 sx
    Socionics
    ILE Ti
    Posts
    2,918

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by five sounds View Post
    it's the Ne/Ti versus Ne/Fi and the 7w8 versus the 7w6.

    i dated a boy like you for a long time. he got me probably better than any of my partners. he also was able to superoffend my sensibilities and scoff at my side of things like none other. in short, we're so similar it's easy to be like YES YES YES! and then the differences come out and it's like ohh fuck you buddy.
    See, that kind of relationship sounds like tons of fun to me except for the part of someone else getting offended. I never dated an Ne/Fi 7w6 but I imagine it would go the way of your experience. Why the fuck do you guys take things so personally? Or...we are too impersonal so something is fucked up with one or both of us.
    Likes five sounds liked this post

  6. #9586
    Alma Array five sounds's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    729 sx/sp
    Socionics
    IEE Ne
    Posts
    5,373

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ZombieNinjaPirate View Post
    See, that kind of relationship sounds like tons of fun to me except for the part of someone else getting offended. I never dated an Ne/Fi 7w6 but I imagine it would go the way of your experience. Why the fuck do you guys take things so personally? Or...we are too impersonal so something is fucked up with one or both of us.
    Lol it's both. We take things personally cuz that's Fi man. And then you all seem impersonal to us cuz Ti. We had a great relationship, and it lasted for a long time. I think if other factors hadn't been at play or if we would have been older and more mature, we coulda made it. As it stands, we just took very different paths and I'm happy we're not together. Also the 7w8 shit, I was always too if of a pussy for him. The girl he dated after me like went sky diving and to the casino with him. I don't gamble and don't like doing physically dangerous things for a rush lol. But honestly, I don't think either of those differences are deal-breakers if you find the right person who's willing to work with you and love and understand you for who you are.
    You hem me in -- behind and before;
    you have laid your hand upon me.
    Such knowledge is too wonderful for me,
    too lofty for me to attain.

    Likes ZNP-TBA, Masokissed liked this post

  7. #9587
    Active Member Array Poki's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    MBTI
    eSTP
    Posts
    8,545

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by five sounds View Post
    Lol it's both. We take things personally cuz that's Fi man. And then you all seem impersonal to us cuz Ti. We had a great relationship, and it lasted for a long time. I think if other factors hadn't been at play or if we would have been older and more mature, we coulda made it. As it stands, we just took very different paths and I'm happy we're not together. Also the 7w8 shit, I was always too if of a pussy for him. The girl he dated after me like went sky diving and to the casino with him. I don't gamble and don't like doing physically dangerous things for a rush lol. But honestly, I don't think either of those differences are deal-breakers if you find the right person who's willing to work with you and love and understand you for who you are.
    Trust your Fi, i have seen way to many a ENFP use Te in relationship choice and get stuck in half ass because of logical type of analysis at the expense of Fi. Also avoid Te advice when it comes to deciding on a relationship, Fi is much more trustworthy for an ENFP. Te is more trustworthy for an IxTJ for relationships.

    Atleast from what i have witnessed.
    Take what I say with a grain of salt, because that's all it is compared to the ocean of complexity when it comes to actions and real life.
    Likes five sounds, Masokissed liked this post

  8. #9588
    Fantasticality. Array Forever's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    7w6 sx/sp
    Socionics
    IEI Ni
    Posts
    5,352

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by five sounds View Post
    it's the Ne/Ti versus Ne/Fi and the 7w8 versus the 7w6.

    i dated a boy like you for a long time. he got me probably better than any of my partners. he also was able to superoffend my sensibilities and scoff at my side of things like none other. in short, we're so similar it's easy to be like YES YES YES! and then the differences come out and it's like ohh fuck you buddy.

    I can't escape you in my mind
    You got me trapped inside
    There is no place to hide, to hide
    I can't escape this feeling inside
    It hurts to make me see you're right
    You're mine, you're mine
    I'm fucked up, baby, I won't lie

    You're hooked up in my head
    It's so chaotic up there
    I pictured you with this girl and that girl, and hurt
    I pictured me alone in this lonely world
    You're hooked up in my head
    It's so chaotic up there
    I pictured you with this girl and that girl, and hurt
    I pictured me alone in this lonely world

    I can't escape this feeling inside
    It hurts to make me see you're right
    You're mine, you're mine
    I'm fucked up, baby, I won't lie

    lol reminded me of this song for some reason
    [Interviewer: "What was it like to be defined by being beautiful?"]
    Connelly: "It's uncomfortable to talk about - there's no way to come off right! If you say you are beautiful, you sound obnoxious, and if you deny it, doesn't that sound obnoxious?"
    Likes five sounds, Masokissed liked this post

  9. #9589
    Privileged Sh!tlord Array ZNP-TBA's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    7w8 sx
    Socionics
    ILE Ti
    Posts
    2,918

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by five sounds View Post
    Lol it's both. We take things personally cuz that's Fi man. And then you all seem impersonal to us cuz Ti. We had a great relationship, and it lasted for a long time. I think if other factors hadn't been at play or if we would have been older and more mature, we coulda made it. As it stands, we just took very different paths and I'm happy we're not together. Also the 7w8 shit, I was always too if of a pussy for him. The girl he dated after me like went sky diving and to the casino with him. I don't gamble and don't like doing physically dangerous things for a rush lol. But honestly, I don't think either of those differences are deal-breakers if you find the right person who's willing to work with you and love and understand you for who you are.
    Nothing wrong with taking things personally so long as it it's not literally everything. I hate the idea of walking on eggshells with someone which is why I think I resonate better with T-type girls (typically have thicker skin). But for some damn reason I seem drawn to IxFx girls and they to me for reasons that are sometimes beyond my comprehension, just a chemistry I guess

    I do some extreme stuff but not on a constant basis. Skydiving was one of them. My next goal is to go on a plane that can simulate microgravity to feel what its like to float in space. I just have to have a light breakfast that morning.

    My personality is assertive and I think that can seem invasive to some strong Fi types.
    Likes five sounds liked this post

  10. #9590
    Level 8 Scumlord Array SpankyMcFly's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    MBTI
    ISTP
    Enneagram
    642 so/sx
    Posts
    1,852

    Default

    Yes and FTR I mean ZNP is an ENTP. Just in case ZNP pulls some more Ne shenanigans and decides to try on another type for size & fit
    "The most merciful thing in the world, I think, is the inability of the human mind to correlate all its contents... Some day the piecing together of dissociated knowledge will open up such terrifying vistas of reality, and of our frightful position therein, that we shall either go mad from the revelation or flee from the light into the peace and safety of a new Dark Age. " - H.P. Lovecraft
    Likes five sounds, ZNP-TBA liked this post

Similar Threads

  1. [ESFP] Hey ESFPs! Does this accurately describe you?
    By KarenParker in forum The SP Arthouse (ESFP, ISFP, ESTP, ISTP)
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 03-27-2016, 08:12 PM
  2. what might i be typed as?
    By theprocrastinator in forum What's my Type?
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 09-29-2015, 06:28 PM
  3. Help being typed!
    By rememberthisusername in forum What's my Type?
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 07-13-2015, 11:49 AM
  4. I am typed different than I first was
    By Amorfous in forum What's my Type?
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 10-01-2010, 11:19 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO