User Tag List

Page 933 of 1069 FirstFirst ... 4338338839239319329339349359439831033 ... LastLast
Results 9,321 to 9,330 of 10681

Thread: Is The Person Above You Accurately Typed?

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    4w3 so/sx
    Socionics
    EII Ne

Quote Originally Posted by Forever View Post
    Why not?
    I don't really see it sorry, I see more 6 sx than 4. Have you ever read enneagram 6 sx description?
    INFP
    Ni>Fi>Ne>Fe>Ti>Si>Te>Se
    socionics NF
    4w3 - 5w6 - 9w8 so/sx

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    7w6 sx/sp
    Socionics
    IEI Ni

Quote Originally Posted by Inis Mona View Post
    I don't really see it sorry, I see more 6 sx than 4. Have you ever read enneagram 6 sx description?
    I see what you mean by I don't know just yet. Well yes now I read one description of it. But it's rather brief. Problem about brief descriptions is that many more can relate to it without necessarily being molded for me.

If you have a good one, do please share.

From Typo C's (different from the other)

6 sx/so

Sexual/Social
    The counterphobic stance of the sexual Six can be seen in competition for attracting the right mate, and in testing to see who is worthy of trust. This is true of both sexual subtypes and especially true of the sexual/social. This type is likely to be found quite commonly among actresses and actors as they tend towards a dramatic presentation. Their need to be identified with their desirability and their strong social instinct, combine to sometimes make them public figures. They are less possessive of their mates, but still feel the need to have control in the relationship. They can have a very focused intensity. They can appear Four-like in their desire to express themselves and give into their passions. They define themselves in accordance with the prevailing gender norms opting to appear masculine or feminine as the case may be. This outward energy is sometimes counterbalanced with inward doubting, which can lead to depression, anger, and acting out, at the lower levels of health.

Anxiety isn’t as noticeable with the sexual variant of type Six, especially when the self-pres instinct is last. The typical things we associate with anxiety aren’t obvious with this subtype. Their anxiety is focused in the arena of relationships, and since their stance is mostly counterphobic, anxiety is not always obvious, and the Six too might be unaware of its presence. This can be true of all the subtypes of type Six. Their anxiety exists at a core level so that Sixes don’t always know how to gauge its existence. So, even the more visibly anxious subtypes might not be aware of their underlying anxiety. The sexual/social can appear Eight-like, in their defense of their loved ones and social standing.

...No.

4 so/sx

Social/Sexual
    This is overall the “lightest” type Four when it comes to social interaction. They are likely to utilize charm and humor. This type is more scattered and can be down right disorganized. They can drift through life always feeling like an outsider, yet they usually have friends. They can alternate from being the life of the party to withdrawing. Intimates will know of their insecurities and dark moody side while acquaintances will see a softer, friendlier side. This subtype’s energy is geared towards people, but they never feel as though they really fit in. They are often quite creative, talented people who have many interests, but they frequently lack the energy to actually accomplish what they would like. They can drift and withdraw very easily. When healthy and with the right support from friends (and perhaps a little push) they tap into their instinctual energy. When they do this, they begin to see how much they can accomplish. A positive connection to others helps them stay focused.

Overall this sounds more me. But do you agree? Sounds even Ni-Fe like from Personality Junkie. I think I represent the first few sentences from even being on Typology Central.

Although I believe I am a 4w5, not a w3 so you and I may seem like we're not exactly alike. Although if you do relate to this so/sx description strongly I'd even make a stronger case for you being INFJ.
    [Interviewer: "What was it like to be defined by being beautiful?"]
    Connelly: "It's uncomfortable to talk about - there's no way to come off right! If you say you are beautiful, you sound obnoxious, and if you deny it, doesn't that sound obnoxious?"

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7w6 so/sp

Is that single line the only issue you have the the sx 6 description?

ggghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh Array Anaximander's Avatar
    MBTI
    mkgr

No

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    7w6 sx/sp
    Socionics
    IEI Ni

Quote Originally Posted by Sinclair View Post
    Is that single line the only issue you have the the sx 6 description?
    No lol. What is interesting about last paragraph I don't relate to being mostly "counterphobic" and sometimes I'm not aware that I can start to get highly anxious although when I do notice when I start getting pang of guilt which remind me to calm down. I won't reject it entirely but the whole relationship being in control thing either is not my goal. I'm very much for an egalitarian relationship.

Skip me unless you really want to type me.
    Connelly: "It's uncomfortable to talk about - there's no way to come off right! If you say you are beautiful, you sound obnoxious, and if you deny it, doesn't that sound obnoxious?"

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    4w3 so/sx
    Socionics
    EII Ne

No lol. What is interesting about last paragraph I don't relate to being mostly "counterphobic" and sometimes I'm not aware that I can start to get highly anxious although when I do notice when I start getting pang of guilt which remind me to calm down. I won't reject it entirely but the whole relationship being in control thing either is not my goal. I'm very much for an egalitarian relationship.

Skip me unless you really want to type me.
    I can see the level of anxiety you deal with and while I myself experience some level anxiety, I think yours is a bit different. I just can't see the dark 4ish twist in you... It's like when themightyfetus used to type as 4. Maybe you're a 2 then... I don't know, but I think you're not a 4.
    INFP
    Ni>Fi>Ne>Fe>Ti>Si>Te>Se
    socionics NF
    4w3 - 5w6 - 9w8 so/sx
    Likes thoughtlost liked this post

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    7w6 sx/sp
    Socionics
    IEI Ni

I can see the level of anxiety you deal with and while I myself experience some level anxiety, I think yours is a bit different. I just can't see the dark 4ish twist in you... It's like when themightyfetus used to type as 4. Maybe you're a 2 then... I don't know, but I think you're not a 4.
    Do you believe there is such thing as evil? Sorry if it doesn't lead you to the right place, just find the post.
    Post #59

Can you even infer how I got to this if it wasn't something nearly related? Pretty dark imo.

I relate to push/pull. As a child, I'd purposely do something mildly wrong then get myself to feel guilt for fun and then indirectly tell my friends I did it and they would stop talking to me for a while and I could feel human that way. Tell me that doesn't sound 4ish at all.

I'd also self-disclose to people and then until they got sad I'd try to then start to cover it and say it's nothing (it isn't but I could stand it for a bit and the sadness on their faces were too much so I would try to soothe their feelings and then that would seem like they couldn't trust me) and then start again once they got back to normal. It's why people sometimes hate 4's because they play with their feelings but it's not like how a 2 does it either.

Also that I'm older and more mature. I'm a little bit more rational haha. But it does still happen depending on my level.

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    4w3 so/sx
    Socionics
    EII Ne

I relate to push/pull. As a child, I'd purposely do something mildly wrong then get myself to feel guilt for fun and then indirectly tell my friends I did it and they would stop talking to me for a while and I could feel human that way. Tell me that doesn't sound 4ish at all.
    Fe...

Post seems like a description of a deep trauma, not necessary 4 related.

But Forever, type yourself as you feel is right for youself. I just offer my opinion and my opinion is subjective based only on what I see online. Be a 4 if it feels right to you. I am not one of those people who will fight with you about your own type. None knows your own self better than you. Be yourself and be whatever is right for your own being.
    INFP
    Ni>Fi>Ne>Fe>Ti>Si>Te>Se
    socionics NF
    4w3 - 5w6 - 9w8 so/sx

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    7w6 sx/sp
    Socionics
    IEI Ni

Fe...

Post seems like a description of a deep trauma, not necessary 4 related.

But Forever, type yourself as you feel is right for youself. I just offer my opinion and my opinion is subjective based only on what I see online. Be a 4 if it feels right to you. I am not one of those people who will fight with you about your own type. None knows your own self better than you. Be yourself and be whatever is right for your own being.
    It makes me sad when I see you give up. I guess I also like to see people convinced, I know I can't force you but I like to see if you can adopt my logic/reasoning or you can drive my framework in such a way I see it completely differently and will submit. I know this isn't enneagram (or if it is I can't see it exactly) related but just wanted to say that.

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    4w3 so/sx
    Socionics
    EII Ne

It makes me sad when I see you give up.

Giving a freedom of choice and doubt is being a polite human
    INFP
    Ni>Fi>Ne>Fe>Ti>Si>Te>Se
    socionics NF