User Tag List

Page 931 of 1066 FirstFirst ... 4318318819219299309319329339419811031 ... LastLast
Results 9,301 to 9,310 of 10657

Thread: Is The Person Above You Accurately Typed?

Oɴᴇ Dᴀʏ ᴀᴛ ᴀ Tɪᴍᴇ Array Yamato Nadeshiko's Avatar
    MBTI
    ISFJ
    Enneagram
    6w7 so/sx

Enneagram: yes
    MBTI: heck no what are you doing

Mirror, mirror, what's behind you?
    Save me from the things I see
    I can keep it from the world
    Why won't you let me hide from me?
    Johari / Nohari
    6w7 9w1 2w1 - so/sx
    Phlegmatic - Melancholic
    Sensitive - Solitary - Serious

Spreadsheet Samurai Array Alaska's Avatar
    MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 sx/sp
    Socionics
    ESI Fi

Pretty much. I feel like time may tell on whether you're E or I, but that's all.
    4w5 6w7 1w2 sx/sp ISFP

RLOAX (don't do it)
    Melancholic Hufflepuff
    A lonely island where only what is permitted to move moves, becomes an ideal. Jung

Kiss Kiss [johari] Bang Bang [nohari]
    Likes Yamato Nadeshiko liked this post

Derp.
    Likes Anaximander liked this post

mein, memeself, and MeMe Array meme duchess's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    9w1 so/sx

@Nixie Yes. I wouldn't be too surprised with 9w1 being your core and either of 4w5 or 5w4 being your fix, though. Sort of hard to differentiate 5s and 9s from personal experience. I did think of you as sp/so prior to knowing your type. sp seemed like a definite first instinctual variant but couldn't choose between sx and so, as you have a quiet but nurturing demeanor I could sort of associate with sp/so. Maybe I'll get more of an opinion in the near future. Wouldn't seriously reconsider now, though.

@Rico #1 You skipped Nixie.
    #2 Who the fuck suggested ESFJ? Or how the fuck did you think of that? Just... no. If you were, your Fe would kind of be shit. That, or your 3w4 core/fix just happens to be hiding the Fe well. I've seen Se in you more than any other function and I can't imagine anything else being dominant, no matter how hard I try. Even after taking the suggestion to look "beneath the surface". ISTP, sure. ISFP? An even less likely possibility, but maybe. But ESxP, at the very least... with ESTP being an even likelier possibility, just because the function I see when it isn't Se is Ti. And, no, this isn't when you ask people why they think you're the type you are because anyone could do that if they're curious enough but I do remember one, albeit small event where you either gave a rep comment or reply to one of my posts where I jokingly said I was "a slut for cheap clothing". You responded with something that seemed to want to clarify what I meant by that which I'd imagine to be Ti, just because it seemed like such a little detail yet you still had to clarify. But, yes, that was one event. Can't really recall any others I have in mind... but, yes. ESxP. You've suggested for us to look deeper than the surface with the addition of giving insightful answers which I can't imagine any type besides 3w4 to do, to be honest. If not ESTP, I could also see ESFP. If I'm right on you wanting opinions about your type relies on the very basis of external opinions, then yes - that seems like it could be inferior Te at work. Dunno. Can't really see the Fi, though. So, I'd stick with ESTP. I'd stick with the whole SP temperament, but do whatever the fuck you want to do if you think it helps with your whole current self-discovery process.
    #3 I know I've typed you multiple times. It's very unlikely I'll change my opinion, just to tell you. I decided this might've been one of my last times (at least, in a while) saying anything to you about it because I didn't want a long-winded repetition of what I've said before but just to get everything out of my mind, you know.

//out. (And probably won't respond if you respond - at least, not soon because I CBA. Sorry.)

*only interacts with other memes such as (me x2)-self (two negatives = a positive) who regularly use the font comic sans unironically*

If you can't see below the surface, you aren't digging properly.

ggghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh Array Anaximander's Avatar

What? Naw broheim

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    4w3 so/sx
    Socionics
    EII Ne

Ti
    INFP
    Ni>Fi>Ne>Fe>Ti>Si>Te>Se
    socionics NF
    4w3 - 5w6 - 9w8 so/sx

Be Concerned - TØP Array themightyfetus's Avatar

^ Yes.

Skip me, I've been in this thread before too often, but I wonder if the people who truly look back to this thread for answers have 6 or 9 fixes.
    I don't mean to pry, but why would you even make the eyes?

6w7-2w3-9w1

ggghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh Array Anaximander's Avatar

Mona - Nx dom

Fetus - yes mbti but unclear on tritype
    Likes themightyfetus liked this post

Level 8 Scumlord Array SpankyMcFly's Avatar
    MBTI
    ISTP
    Enneagram
    642 so/sx

INFP uh no. Correction, HELL NO! As a matter of fact your claiming INFP is trolling all INFPs and you're hurting my feelings, therfore wrong. I'm so offended I feel like reporting you! But I wont, yet, instead please change your listed type.

Seriously though, INFP? Hmmm, my gaydar is not picking anything up and EVERYONE knows that ALL male INFP are either; gay, closet/repressed gay and at the very least effeminate. Besides you haven't displayed special snowflake syndrome either.

NO, just no.

"The most merciful thing in the world, I think, is the inability of the human mind to correlate all its contents... Some day the piecing together of dissociated knowledge will open up such terrifying vistas of reality, and of our frightful position therein, that we shall either go mad from the revelation or flee from the light into the peace and safety of a new Dark Age. " - H.P. Lovecraft
    Likes Anaximander liked this post