User Tag List

Page 895 of 1068 FirstFirst ... 395795845885893894895896897905945995 ... LastLast
Results 8,941 to 8,950 of 10673

Thread: Is The Person Above You Accurately Typed?

I like ice cream Array Enthusiastic_Dreamer's Avatar
    MBTI
    ESFP
    Enneagram
    2w3 so/sx
    Socionics
    IEE Fi

Quote Originally Posted by Jacques Le Paul View Post
    @Corn Dispenser

I'll say it again, your type is CORN!
    Wrong, his type is "Yellow". Where did you come up with your name btw @Corn Dispenser I'm just picturing all these fresh corn in husks knocking around and falling out of a vending machine. That is VERY enfp btw
    A mind wanders as does the soul

"The future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams".
    -Eleanor Roosevelt

"I or E: NF or ENTP, you'll always be ARET to me. Ambiverting, Rational thinking, Emoting, and Trailblazing since the 90's"
    -Cloudpatrol

Love you Clouds!
    Likes Masokissed liked this post

Nᴏᴛʜɪɴɢ Fᴇᴇʟs Lɪᴋᴇ Hᴏᴍᴇ Array Yamato Nadeshiko's Avatar
    MBTI
    ISFJ
    Enneagram
    6w7 so/sx

GIMMIE A Y! GIMMIE A E! GIMMIE A S!

YES!

I'm so alone
    Trying to find my way back home to you
    Johari / Nohari
    6w7 9w1 2w1 - so/sx
    Phlegmatic - Melancholic
    Sensitive - Solitary - Serious
    Likes Masokissed, Enthusiastic_Dreamer liked this post

Damn American Cowboy Array Reborn Relic's Avatar
    MBTI
    INTP

Most likely.
    "Speak softly and carry a big stick."

--Theodore Roosevelt

“Be careful, lest in casting out your demon you exorcise the best thing in you.”

--Friedrich Nietzche

I have a Johari again

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sp/so

Now someone's got to do me AND The Mask but especially me.

MBTI
    INTP

Quote Originally Posted by Ghost View Post
    Now someone's got to do me AND The Mask but especially me.
    Or how about I do you. :p

INFJ's a vague possibility but I oddly don't get Ni from you. INFP's probably right.

--Theodore Roosevelt

“Be careful, lest in casting out your demon you exorcise the best thing in you.”

--Friedrich Nietzche

I have a Johari again
    Likes Ghost liked this post

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    4w3 so/sx
    Socionics
    EII Ne

Quote Originally Posted by Anaximander View Post
    OK. INFJ. I know that's not popular opinion here regarding your type, but I think you're elusive--I think to some extent you let people see what you want them to see, so INFP is possible too. You're not an open book, although I think you desire others to read what's inside the book. Just not directly. More like, "here's a cliffs notes version, but they don't need to read the actual novel because it's for me only."

I just noticed an interesting

Thanks. I don't relate to Beta Quadra values. ISTPs are...what's the word? There's a way to discern between INTPs and ISTPs. ISTPs are about power plays, even if they don't realize (or admit it). INTPs avoid that, by nature. They don't see power dynamics applying to them.

The STP breaks rules that don't make logical sense in a manner similar to a rebellious teenager. The NTP breaks rules that don't make logical sense in a manner similar to an aloof child.

The ISTP pursues romantic interests in a way similar to a hunter in a game of cat and mouse. The INTP pursues romantic interests in a way similar to a researcher playing with variables in an experiment.

I am a child.

SKIP ME, Do Mona (or do us both)
    I noticed an interesting fact about ISTPs and it's their outward calm, cool energy. Even when they are focused on power and are rebelious there is definitely the calm value coming out of them and I noticed the same about you, but perhaps that is just the Ti.
    I like how you used the child vs. teenager metaphor, that is how I see the difference between Ne and Se too.

When it comes to me.... I am the most scattered, disorganized, messy, chaotic person I know. Even for a perceiver I am an extreme in those things so I just don't get how can I be INFJ? And don't tell me functions, because Ni is not like that, but Ne can be.
    INFP
    Ni>Fi>Ne>Fe>Ti>Si>Te>Se
    socionics NF
    4w3 - 5w6 - 9w8 so/sx

ggghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh Array Anaximander's Avatar
    MBTI
    mkgr

Quote Originally Posted by Inis Mona View Post
    I noticed an interesting fact about ISTPs and it's their outward calm, cool energy. Even when they are focused on power and are rebelious there is definitely the calm value coming out of them and I noticed the same about you, but perhaps that is just the Ti.
    I like how you used the child vs. teenager metaphor, that is how I see the difference between Ne and Se too.

When it comes to me.... I am the most scattered, disorganized, messy, chaotic person I know. Even for a perceiver I am an extreme in those things so I just don't get how can I be INFJ? And don't tell me functions, because Ni is not like that, but Ne can be.
    Really, I could see you as either type, with ISFP as a distant third option.

Skip me?

MBTI
    INTP

Typical Ni goals involve surrounding themselves with symbols that have a meaning they like, so that they can ultimately mean the same thing. An Ni that wants to symbolize a strong sense of self or an "apart-ness" from most people could deliberately reject social conventions such as organization and reservations about certain types of people and/or what they get you into.

So the question is, have you ever wanted to be disorganized, or is it just a curse? :p

--Theodore Roosevelt

--Friedrich Nietzche

I have a Johari again

ggghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh Array Anaximander's Avatar
    MBTI
    mkgr

Quote Originally Posted by The Mask View Post
    Typical Ni goals involve surrounding themselves with symbols that have a meaning they like, so that they can ultimately mean the same thing. An Ni that wants to symbolize a strong sense of self or an "apart-ness" from most people could deliberately reject social conventions such as organization and reservations about certain types of people and/or what they get you into.

So the question is, have you ever wanted to be disorganized, or is it just a curse? :p
    Yeah, I'm not sure INFJs necessarily fit neatly into the mold people associate with the J dichotomy (another reason I think the importance of J/P is overstated). With inferior Se, I expect many of them might appear more aloof, scatterbrained, or prone to character traits and behaviors normally associated with P types. I've heard and read some INFJs (let's assume they're typed correctly) say that they can have difficulty identifying with J stereotypes (always organized, timely, etc).

Since Ni is essentially intuition of time and internally focused, I wonder if those typical J traits might be more relevant or evident in how INJs' internal thought processes work and less evident in their external, observable behavior.

There's also the tendency to deliberate internally that can make them appear indecisive, so people might observe them and say, "you can't make up your mind, so you must be a P." Difference between them and Ps, I think, is that once they are set on a path of action, they are more likely to stick to it, whereas an INP will be more likely to continually question themselves and analyze their previous decisions, reevaluating and second-guessing.

Summary: Both Ps and Js can be indecisive and take their time making decisions, but the important thing to examine is how likely they are to second-guess once decision/judgment has been made.

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    541 sp/sx
    Socionics
    INTj Ne

Quote Originally Posted by Anaximander View Post
    Yeah, I'm not sure INFJs necessarily fit neatly into the mold people associate with the J dichotomy (another reason I think the importance of J/P is overstated). With inferior Se, I expect many of them might appear more aloof, scatterbrained, or prone to character traits and behaviors normally associated with P types. I've heard and read some INFJs (let's assume they're typed correctly) say that they can have difficulty identifying with J stereotypes (always organized, timely, etc).

Since Ni is essentially intuition of time and internally focused, I wonder if those typical J traits might be more relevant or evident in how INJs' internal thought processes work and less evident in their external, observable behavior.

There's also the tendency to deliberate internally that can make them appear indecisive, so people might observe them and say, "you can't make up your mind, so you must be a P." Difference between them and Ps, I think, is that once they are set on a path of action, they are more likely to stick to it, whereas an INP will be more likely to continually question themselves and analyze their previous decisions, reevaluating and second-guessing.

Summary: Both Ps and Js can be indecisive and take their time making decisions, but the important thing to examine is how likely they are to second-guess once decision/judgment has been made.
    I have noticed that a lot of my gut indications for things and the way I observe things come off in a very Ni-way, recently. So I have actually been questioning if possibly all the introverting I do is Ni.

I have little doubt you're INTP.
    Ti = Ne > Ni > Si > Te = Fi > Se > Fe
    5w4 - 4w3 - 1w9
    Chaotic-True Neutral.

My Socionics test result: http://www.sociotype.com/tests/resul....V8bh7vuL.dpuf