User Tag List

Page 869 of 1068 FirstFirst ... 369769819859867868869870871879919969 ... LastLast
Results 8,681 to 8,690 of 10672

Thread: Is The Person Above You Accurately Typed?

Be Concerned - TØP Array themightyfetus's Avatar

I have always wondered about xxTP at least for you, @draon9.

Skip.
    I don't mean to pry, but why would you even make the eyes?

6w7-2w3-9w1

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    541 sp/sx
    Socionics
    INTj Ne

Quote Originally Posted by DarkMagician View Post
    You just come off as more emotionally intense than someone with Ti as their dominant function. I'd actually change my answer to some introverted Gamma type. The vibes, man. That and the fact that VI wise you look so ISFP, even though I am far from adequate at typing by facial expressions. :P
    That's funny, because it's also the introverted type I least identify with, along with ISFJ. I would never go out of my way to help a simple cause with hands-on application. Everything I do is toward a larger goal, and when my ideas are society-focused it's definitely big picture. Not "how can I help this person, or group of people?" but "How can I better myself and my passions while benefitting society through the means of being my best self?" So if I am an F type, it's certainly INFP. Which I am still ever-questioning. I really don't think that I USE Fi. But the aspects of originality, individuality, etc. appeal to me, though those are also traits of Ne and even Ti. My search for understanding my type, I think, is a matter of accuracy (Ti), and not authenticity (Fi). I would appreciate if anyone would care to bring these functions to further light.

Oh, and an afterthought. I do think I'm quite an emotional person, but that doesn't necessarily mean that my emotions guide me. I would argue that my emotions mainly come out when engaged in certain media, mainly music, films, shows. And moreso when alone, oddly. I can't think of an instance where I felt it was right or wrong to do something, etc. and maybe my emotions are confined to instances that aren't controversial. My emotions come into play when it's something I use for art, entertainment. My music is based on emotion, just as any other artist. I know of a lot of INTPs who have the same experiences with the emotional input while composing. I imagine when it comes to the differenty types and creating art, the subject matter and the way in which it's delivered would be best to differentiate their functional preferences. Every artist I closely relate to or admire tends to be typed by the public as INxP. ^^
    I would love for someone knowledgable about MBTI to observe me and explain what they see in my functional use. May eliminate some bias. I know this may sound odd, but I'm still trying to figure out... "What are emotions?" I find it hard to even identify them in myself. I think my emotional desires, my Fi, say, are pretty unconscious. What really drives me is the prospect for new ideas, a better future, new understanding and realization of the truths or what can be clarified in my life and its philosophies. I want to progress myself and mankind, and the general of the world if I can. But to best do that, I must start from the inside, out. Learn myself first. This definitely suggests I prefer introverted judging, the idea that I must first perfect the understanding of how I operate, and apply that within the world. Is the desire to create and progress an emotion? Perhaps, but it stems from Ne (and unconscious Ni) for sure, and not any other function.

Any other ideas about it all?
    Sorry about the semi-rambling.

Quote Originally Posted by The Mask View Post
    Just the way I typically imagine Fe to work, really. I kind of view it as being more aggressive and prone to open emotional...lines in the sand, I guess? Than most people view it as being, and you seem really more subdued. You don't seem like the type to loudly proclaim what you're feeling and get other people to feel the same way.
    I completely agree with this. The way Draon uses Fe is secondary at best, and I still don't even see it as that. Only instance of it I've seen is when he reached out to me as a friend and intellectual. I would guess that Fe is in his stacking, but third or fourth in it. Making him xxTP.

Mask, this is the longest post I've seen from you, I think. I don't think I have sufficient background to make any analysis.
    Ti = Ne > Ni > Si > Te = Fi > Se > Fe
    5w4 - 4w3 - 1w9
    Chaotic-True Neutral.

My Socionics test result: http://www.sociotype.com/tests/resul....V8bh7vuL.dpuf

Wake, See, Sing, Dance Array Cellmold's Avatar

Hurm...dat Robyn.

D1ffecult, ah wud g0 wiv EYE-EN-EFF-PEE on a gu3s az w3ll. Doze INFPEES arunt nown 4 da op3n expreshun, mor dat distunt rivah.

T3l me: du u here dat rivah?
    "An upsidedown wire heart
    Being sucked into a periscope
    Still the mind is dull
    Like you need another excuse"

… a theory is primarily a form of insight, i.e. a way of looking
    at the world, and not a form of knowledge of how the world is….
    .. all our different ways of thinking are to be considered as
    different ways of looking at the one reality, each with some
    domain in which it is clear and adequate….
    - David Bohm

Nᴏᴛʜɪɴɢ Fᴇᴇʟs Lɪᴋᴇ Hᴏᴍᴇ Array Yamato Nadeshiko's Avatar
    MBTI
    ISFJ
    Enneagram
    6w7 so/sx

If you're an ENTJ now do you still have to talk like that? My eyes are bleeding.

I don't see you as an ENTJ though. You're definitely an Fe type. 6w5 is spot on.

I'm so alone
    Trying to find my way back home to you
    Johari / Nohari
    6w7 9w1 2w1 - so/sx
    Phlegmatic - Melancholic
    Sensitive - Solitary - Serious

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    541 sp/sx
    Socionics
    INTj Ne

Quote Originally Posted by Cellmold View Post
    Hurm...dat Robyn.

D1ffecult, ah wud g0 wiv EYE-EN-EFF-PEE on a gu3s az w3ll. Doze INFPEES arunt nown 4 da op3n expreshun, mor dat distunt rivah.

T3l me: du u here dat rivah?
    The river? What is this a metaphor for? I mean... maybe I'm misinterpreting the Ji functions.
    You're not ENTJ, haha.

Edit: 21Lux, yes.
    5w4 - 4w3 - 1w9
    Chaotic-True Neutral.

Wake, See, Sing, Dance Array Cellmold's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by 21lux View Post
    If you're an ENTJ now do you still have to talk like that? My eyes are bleeding.

I don't see you as an ENTJ though. You're definitely an Fe type. 6w5 is spot on.
    Fu! ahm d3ff EE-EN-TEE-JAY. Mah fr3nds alwuz say: "Dat C3lmuld, he such l3adar, h1m leeds us natrual!"

Nd so N, I c N evun b4 anywun 3lse.

Quote Originally Posted by RobinSkye View Post
    The river? What is this a metaphor for? I mean... maybe I'm misinterpreting the Ji functions.
    You're not ENTJ, haha.

Edit: 21Lux, yes.
    I ahm, c abuve repllee 2 lux ^. Cun't argyew wiv dat evdence.

Nw, sk1p meh, ahm prop typed.
    "An upsidedown wire heart
    Being sucked into a periscope
    Still the mind is dull
    Like you need another excuse"

… a theory is primarily a form of insight, i.e. a way of looking
    at the world, and not a form of knowledge of how the world is….
    .. all our different ways of thinking are to be considered as
    different ways of looking at the one reality, each with some
    domain in which it is clear and adequate….
    - David Bohm

id have to see a video. i have this thought in my head that entjs are intelligent an imposing, boisterous as well with strong chins.

infp? @Cellmold
    "I'm not in this world to live up to your expectations and you're not in this world to live up to mine. "
    -Bruce Lee
    Likes Cellmold liked this post

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    541 sp/sx
    Socionics
    INTj Ne

Looks good.
    5w4 - 4w3 - 1w9
    Chaotic-True Neutral.

ggghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh Array Anaximander's Avatar
    MBTI
    ESTJ
    Enneagram
    2 so
    Socionics
    LSE Te

Maybe ENTP. Maybe INTP. It also occurred to me you might be ENFP.

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    541 sp/sx
    Socionics
    INTj Ne

Quote Originally Posted by Anaximander View Post
    Maybe ENTP. Maybe INTP. It also occurred to me you might be ENFP.
    I also find my Ne easier to identify than my Ji function.

From what I've seen, ENFP for you.
    5w4 - 4w3 - 1w9
    Chaotic-True Neutral.