User Tag List

Page 860 of 1116 FirstFirst ... 360760810850858859860861862870910960 ... LastLast
Results 8,591 to 8,600 of 11154

Thread: Is The Person Above You Accurately Typed?

  1. #8591

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by RobinSkye View Post
    That's because I lead with an introverted judging function...
    But still, you could let your head out from between your ass sometimes, and stop using your functions to excuse your behaviour.
    I lead with a 'dominant perceptive' function, according to you, and I'm not a lazy asshole.

  2. #8592
    Senior Member Array
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    MBTI
    Enfj
    Enneagram
    863 sx/sp
    Socionics
    EIE Ni
    Posts
    753

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Anaximander View Post
    INFX 4wX
    Anaximandee esfj
    In order for society to survive, we must all pitch in and cooperate with one another, split the resources fairly.
    If we get greedy, everything will fall apart
    The main reason why there is no long peace is because everything is set and stone.
    Another is that resources are limited and the ones who had the most goes bad because they are in control.

  3. #8593
    A Mystery Array Jacques Le Paul's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    539
    Socionics
    LII Ne
    Posts
    767

    Default

    I can see it
    Let thought and reasoning be your guide, it certainly is mine!

    Always forward, never back!

    I look to the day and smile. Because I know that the worse days are behind me and that when the worst does come, it'll be the end for me. So no point in not smiling at today, right?

    "I always love talking to people and hearing their story. People always have a good life story to tell ya know?"


    My blog in regular blogs

  4. #8594
    What Is Life? Array RobinSkye's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    541 sp/sx
    Socionics
    INTj Ne
    Posts
    580

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Captain_Invincible View Post
    But still, you could let your head out from between your ass sometimes, and stop using your functions to excuse your behaviour.
    I lead with a 'dominant perceptive' function, according to you, and I'm not a lazy asshole.

    I'd like to see even one quote which supports my being a "lazy asshole." As usual, you're spouting whatever phrases you think will help your argument in the present moment without actually having a backing to it.
    Ti = Ne > Ni > Si > Te = Fi > Se > Fe
    5w4 - 4w3 - 1w9
    Chaotic-True Neutral.

    My Socionics test result: http://www.sociotype.com/tests/resul....V8bh7vuL.dpuf

  5. #8595

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by RobinSkye View Post
    I'd like to see even one quote which supports my being a "lazy asshole." As usual, you're spouting whatever phrases you think will help your argument in the present moment without actually having a backing to it.
    And you're taking everything I say on the Fluff Zone seriously too, which is cute.

  6. #8596
    What Is Life? Array RobinSkye's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    541 sp/sx
    Socionics
    INTj Ne
    Posts
    580

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Captain_Invincible View Post
    And you're taking everything I say on the Fluff Zone seriously too, which is cute.
    You can't usually assume someone is joking over text, so that's just you being deceiving.
    Ti = Ne > Ni > Si > Te = Fi > Se > Fe
    5w4 - 4w3 - 1w9
    Chaotic-True Neutral.

    My Socionics test result: http://www.sociotype.com/tests/resul....V8bh7vuL.dpuf

  7. #8597

    Default Is The Person Above You Accurately Typed?

    Quote Originally Posted by RobinSkye View Post
    You can't usually assume someone is joking over text, so that's just you being deceiving.
    You're calling me a good actor?
    Likes RobinSkye liked this post

  8. #8598
    What Is Life? Array RobinSkye's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    541 sp/sx
    Socionics
    INTj Ne
    Posts
    580

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Captain_Invincible View Post
    You're calling me a good actor?
    If the Mask is an attention whore? haha. It's pretty easy to cater exactly what you'd like to say or how you'd like to appear via text. That's why Ti users, for one, enjoy it - because they can be exact in their words and portrayal of their ideas, argument, etc. I wouldn't say a large amount of "acting" goes into text interactions though.
    Ti = Ne > Ni > Si > Te = Fi > Se > Fe
    5w4 - 4w3 - 1w9
    Chaotic-True Neutral.

    My Socionics test result: http://www.sociotype.com/tests/resul....V8bh7vuL.dpuf
    Likes Captain_Invincible liked this post

  9. #8599
    just hanging in limbo Array Smilephantomhive's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    MBTI
    ISTJ
    Enneagram
    63X sp/so
    Posts
    1,712

    Default

    Sorry to interrupt your little argument , but I changed my enneagram type and wanted to see what others think.
    "Avoid getting too preoccupied thinking about what you’re going to do, to actually do it."
    — Rachel Wolchin

    johari
    nohari
    avatar
    Likes ESFJ liked this post

  10. #8600
    FreneticAlbinoGrasshopper Array Yamato Nadeshiko's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    MBTI
    ISFJ
    Enneagram
    6w7 so/sx
    Socionics
    SEI Fe
    Posts
    6,566

    Default

    What was it before--5w4? I think 5w6 actually fits you rather well. Alternatively I could see 6w5--but I'm feeling the 5w6 as of now. I'm not great with instinctual variants, but sp-first definitely seems right also.

    I'm feeling confident about my MBTI lately, so I'll join you. Anyone have thoughts on my enneagram, tritype, variants, etc etc?
    "P-please don't stare at me like that. I get so...terribly shy."

    previously known as 21lux
    ¤ school idol tomodachi ¤
    ¤ myanimelist ¤
    Johari / Nohari
    6w7 9w1 2w1 - so/sx
    Phlegmatic - Melancholic
    Sensitive - Solitary - Serious
    Likes Smilephantomhive liked this post

Similar Threads

  1. [ESFP] Hey ESFPs! Does this accurately describe you?
    By KarenParker in forum The SP Arthouse (ESFP, ISFP, ESTP, ISTP)
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 03-27-2016, 08:12 PM
  2. what might i be typed as?
    By theprocrastinator in forum What's my Type?
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 09-29-2015, 06:28 PM
  3. Help being typed!
    By rememberthisusername in forum What's my Type?
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 07-13-2015, 11:49 AM
  4. I am typed different than I first was
    By Amorfous in forum What's my Type?
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 10-01-2010, 11:19 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •