User Tag List

Page 845 of 1069 FirstFirst ... 345745795835843844845846847855895945 ... LastLast
Results 8,441 to 8,450 of 10681

Thread: Is The Person Above You Accurately Typed?

Don't Dream It, Be It Array Masokissed's Avatar
    MBTI
    ESFP
    Enneagram
    7w8 sx/so
    Socionics
    SEE Se

Quote Originally Posted by Captain_Invincible View Post

Type this song. This song has been stuck in my head as an attempt to escape Christmas songs.
    ISFP. The opposite of ENTJ, so no wonder you're so attracted.

We shall not cease from exploration
    And the end of all our exploring
    Will be to arrive where we started
    And know the place for the first time.

T.S. Eliot

MBTI
    ESFP
    Enneagram
    7w8 sx/so
    Socionics
    SEE Se

We're not talking about Socionics here.
    Hmm, now thatchya brought it up: what do you think your Socionics type is.

*snake laugh*

T.S. Eliot

Quote Originally Posted by Corn Dispenser View Post
    ISFP. The opposite of ENTJ, so no wonder you're so attracted.
    Yeah, I've been singing this song ever since I found it by accident. I wanted away from all things/songs associated with Christmas for a while, and then I end up being serenaded by Enrique Iglesias. When he isn't singing about screwing people with rappers, he actually has kinda decent songs that are more modern than Hero. When you grow up listening to someone who plays him when they clean the house, you soon adapt. You start singing Bailamos out of nowhere in the middle of a public place and then yell at yourself when you get home, lol.

My music tastes brings out my feeling from the shadows, apparently so.

- - - Updated - - -

Hmm, now thatchya brought it up: what do you think your Socionics type is.

*snake laugh*
    Hm, I played that game ages ago, and I thought LIE and EIE over SLE/SEE. I resonate with them better after doing some research.
    Likes Masokissed liked this post

MBTI
    ESFP
    Enneagram
    7w8 sx/so
    Socionics
    SEE Se

I can't stand Christmas so this is very relatable. xD

Quote Originally Posted by Captain_Invincible
    Hm, I played that game ages ago, and I thought LIE and EIE over SLE/SEE. I resonate with them better after doing some research.
    I think EIE fits you very nicely.

Now, ME.

T.S. Eliot

A Mystery Array Jacques Le Paul's Avatar
    MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    Socionics
    LII Ne

Yes, the above poster is accurately typed.
    Let thought and reasoning be your guide, it certainly is mine!

Always forward, never back!

I'm an idiot, but I'm willing to learn. So that separates me from the idiot who isn't.

My blog in regular blogs

I can't stand Christmas so this is very relatable. xD

I think EIE fits you very nicely.

Now, ME.
    Yes. You know what is funny? Last week my Music Department had a Mario Kart Tournament. Everyone could hear music that sounded like Mario Kart was set up and ready to play. We all sat down, and I looked up at the screen, disappointed. Turns out my tutors were playing Latin Jazz Christmas tracks. But it was still better than Mariah Carey, lol. I think Latin Christmas songs are the best though, they're all upbeat and a good attempt at trying to get me into the spirit of things, but they still get annoying after a while though. Feliz Navidad, especially. That songs just embeds itself in my mind every time I hear it. And when my town has the speakers out, I need to play my own music so I can ignore the Christmas music playing.

EIE, yeah. That was my first choice after I read them all. I related a lot to the descriptions, and especially the positioning of Ti. But I still relate to ENTJ in MBTI over ENFJ. Maybe I am an ENFJ, but a twisted one who leans heavily to the T side of things, thus appearing ENTJ, though I do relate a lot to the Inferior Fi descriptions in 'Was That Really Me?'. I'm still going through MBTI puberty and developing, though. I'm still only twenty, so I will give it a few years to be definitive, and settle into a type.

You? You are definitely ExFP. You are an extroverted perceiver, and seem to use a decent amount of Fi in your posts. Your style is similar to a lot of ExFPs on this website (though, it's not really a defining factor for the most part), and you also seem to have weak Pi. You seem energetic and like to disperse yourself thinly over a range of different areas. You are the frosting of the MBTI world.

MBTI
    ESFP
    Enneagram
    7w8 sx/so
    Socionics
    SEE Se

Pfft. Oh, but if you think Christmas music is bad, try being around the cheesy Christmas movies my mom's so fond of for days on end. She's an absolute Christmas fruitcake; today she was in tizzy over her half of her fucking outdoor Christmas lights suddenly not working. Didn't help that I've had a headache running all day. =P But it was pretty much my entertainment for the day lol.

It could be you're ENFJ, or your type hasn't settled, or many other things, but really it's just that personality typing systems are far from perfect. They don't capture our insides as well as any X-Ray. I relate to Inferior Si, Inferior Te, and a dash of Inferior Ni and need a lot of alone time in addition to extravert-er-ing so I as you can imagine I've changed my type more than once. Really, you just have to go with what feels the best. If ENTJ is that, then you're ENTJ. ^-^

Thank ye.
    Anyone want to comment on my enneagram, doe?

T.S. Eliot

Pfft. Oh, but if you think Christmas music is bad, try being around the cheesy Christmas movies my mom's so fond of for days on end. She's an absolute Christmas fruitcake; today she was in tizzy over her half of her fucking outdoor Christmas lights suddenly not working. Didn't help that I've had a headache running all day. =P But it was pretty much my entertainment for the day lol.

It could be you're ENFJ, or your type hasn't settled, or many other things, but really it's just that personality typing systems are far from perfect. They don't capture our insides as well as any X-Ray. I relate to Inferior Si, Inferior Te, and a dash of Inferior Ni and need a lot of alone time in addition to extravert-er-ing so I as you can imagine I've changed my type more than once. Really, you just have to go with what feels the best. If ENTJ is that, then you're ENTJ. ^-^

Thank ye.
    Anyone want to comment on my enneagram, doe?
    Yes! Christmas fruitcakes annoy me! My Ma and her friend (a guy from another business she worked with) done a Christmas/Winter themed Snow Photoshoot promotion from 12th November 'til like yesterday lol. Their Christmas-themed studio decorations were too ESFJ for my liking xD I wanted to run away from it all. Your Ma and mine sound like they would get on well, lol. Christmas committee.

Yeah, it could be that and I know enneagram plays a role too. If I am an ENFJ, then the 8 is what's doing it. The 8 is turning me into Don Corleone, but I haven't gotten as far as the horse head yet. But I know that I am definitely an ENxJ of some sorts, who just comes across as being ExxP like because of my general personality, but I know functionally I am not one. No way. If you are a 4, then you would be more withdrawn, because it's a withdrawn type.

Enneagram? I am gonna guess overall 4x9. Not sure, but I can see that.

MBTI
    ESFP
    Enneagram
    7w8 sx/so
    Socionics
    SEE Se

Mm, reason I'm going with 4 is because at my worst I became obsessed with being unique and had crazy amounts of melancholy and envy. This wasn't just depression, though, but has been with me in smaller amounts for most of my life. I typed as 7 for awhile when I realized "crap that's me but I don't want it to be true" after looking into 4 and went in denial. I could give more reasons but meh. But yes, I don't look like a typical 4. Not that a 4 would want to be typical, anyways.

T.S. Eliot

Likes themightyfetus liked this post

Mm, reason I'm going with 4 is because at my worst I became obsessed with being unique and had crazy amounts of melancholy and envy. This wasn't just depression, though, but has been with me in smaller amounts for most of my life. I typed as 7 for awhile when I realized "crap that's me but I don't want it to be true" after looking into 4 and went in denial. I could give more reasons but meh. But yes, I don't look like a typical 4. Not that a 4 would want to be typical, anyways.
    Yes. People typed me 7 too easily because I do enjoy some fun. But I do know when to be serious and kick ass. And I dislike the thought of being controlled, and I enjoy being in charge because things get done when I am in charge and things go the way they were meant to. And I also despise incompetence and tend to get angry at that, but I can be laid back and playful, and I do go through periods of peace and procrastination. I do like peace, but I don't mind war. If I have to fight, I will. If I have to move in and take over territory, I will. But most part, I am content being by myself and making plans, and doing hobbies. I like people, but I also enjoy my own company sometimes.

You do sound pretty fourish. Do you know your tritype at all?