User Tag List

Page 842 of 1066 FirstFirst ... 342742792832840841842843844852892942 ... LastLast
Results 8,411 to 8,420 of 10657

Thread: Is The Person Above You Accurately Typed?

Senior Member Array
    MBTI
    Enfj
    Enneagram
    863 sx/sp
    Socionics
    EIE Ni

Quote Originally Posted by Captain_Invincible View Post
    I find it interesting that people say I could be an ESTJ, because I live with an ESTJ, and we are nothing alike. That is probably influenced by his enneagram type (I have him typed as a 6w5 8w9 4w5, though, but he could also be a 614). He seems triple reactive, though with head type leading. He seems very cerebral, as well as aggressive, but I know he has a grasp on fear more so than power. And trust issues also.

I do however have a leaning towards Ni/Se myself. I can see strong Te, and weak Fi. I resonate a lot with the Inferior Fi descriptions in general, and 'Was That Really Me?'. I have made posts about this elsewhere, but I come across as 'lax' on this forum, because I tend not to portray the usual ExTJ persona within my posts. I tend to come across as more free-minded and experimental, which I have pinned as my developing Pe [Extroverted Perceiving- Ne/Se] (which is most likely Se). I know I use Pe, but it's not a dominant function of mine, like some people tend to think it is. When I use it, I use it if I have to use it, not all the time.

You can live your life, but what's the point in just narrating it when you can tell a story? A captivating one at that too.

From observations, I would lean towards xNFx for you over xNTx. I would even lean towards xNFJ over xNFP.
    That is because you have seven in your tritype and due to having seven, you might believe yourself to be a perceiver of some sort. 7 extjs are going to come off as very fluid, but when they are older, you can see the te Dom a lot more.
    In order for society to survive, we must all pitch in and cooperate with one another, split the resources fairly.
    If we get greedy, everything will fall apart
    The main reason why there is no long peace is because everything is set and stone.
    Another is that resources are limited and the ones who had the most goes bad because they are in control.

ggghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh Array Anaximander's Avatar

How did you go from ISTJ to ENFP? Curious.

Quote Originally Posted by draon9 View Post
    That is because you have seven in your tritype and due to having seven, you might believe yourself to be a perceiver of some sort. 7 extjs are going to come off as very fluid, but when they are older, you can see the te Dom a lot more.
    Are these the Te-Doms which are most likely to loop? That would make a lot of sense, actually.

A Mystery Array Jacques Le Paul's Avatar
    MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    Socionics
    LII Ne

I already said my piece about the above poster.
    Let thought and reasoning be your guide, it certainly is mine!

Always forward, never back!

I'm an idiot, but I'm willing to learn. So that separates me from the idiot who isn't.

My blog in regular blogs

ggghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh Array Anaximander's Avatar

I need more information.

Quote Originally Posted by Jaqcues Le Paul View Post
    I already said my piece about the above poster.
    And I have already given a lengthy post to your reply.

Quote Originally Posted by Starcrash View Post
    I need more information.
    Eyee- Inn- Teehh - Pheee!

Senior Member Array
    MBTI
    Enfj
    Enneagram
    863 sx/sp
    Socionics
    EIE Ni

Quote Originally Posted by Starcrash View Post
    How did you go from ISTJ to ENFP? Curious.
    Because I am great

Captain Invincible, a lot of te Dom's tend to go into loops
    In order for society to survive, we must all pitch in and cooperate with one another, split the resources fairly.
    If we get greedy, everything will fall apart
    The main reason why there is no long peace is because everything is set and stone.
    Another is that resources are limited and the ones who had the most goes bad because they are in control.
    Likes themightyfetus, Ghost liked this post

Quote Originally Posted by draon9 View Post
    Because I am great

Captain Invincible, a lot of te Dom's tend to go into loops
    Yeah, because the world is so damn pissy sometimes, and we just want to have some fun and pleasure injected into our lifeless bodies? :P

Quote Originally Posted by 21lux View Post
    I knew I might be confusing 9 with aspects of Fi and Fe but I hadn't thought about Si. I guess it's possible? The way I currently understand it is that Si is about using past experience to guide present actions (which can often lead ton routing and liking the familiar more than the unknown). And that 9 is about valuing inner and outer peace and harmony. I know no one can be 100% accurate but I wish they could be because then there's no room for doubt.

I need more opinion cuz I'm a slut for opinions. @Forever @Chanaynay @/DG/ curious as to yalls input if you have time and are willing. And anyone else for that matter.
    I can bullshit things, but really, I need to see people in real life interacting with one another to attempt to type them. Even so, I find determining S/N observationally nearly impossible.

The only thing I can really say with some confidence for you is that you give me a feelery vibe.

Feel free to skip me because I skipped Captain Invincible.
    Likes themightyfetus, Yamato Nadeshiko liked this post

A Mystery Array Jacques Le Paul's Avatar
    MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    Socionics
    LII Ne

I could also see ISTP for @/DG/ if not his current type.
    Let thought and reasoning be your guide, it certainly is mine!

Always forward, never back!

I'm an idiot, but I'm willing to learn. So that separates me from the idiot who isn't.

My blog in regular blogs